Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Been running there stuff since like July last year .. an no I’ve ordered a kit at a time of each compound I needed when I needed it no shot of mixing them up I keep my stuff labeled just for that specific reason .. was using there Npp an that seems legit I shot up 10 pounds in like 5 days or so but only used that for a short duration so not saying it’s all bunk but you need your testosterone if anything to be real that’s the most important hormone for just overall health an well being
The problem is, I don't think I've ever seen a QSC testosterone oil come close to being even 10% off, and their raws are always on point. The chances you got a bunk kit from them is probably slim to none, but perhaps a mixup or some other error. You've been running the same kit of test, you just got the results from, since last July ?

Dilute with 1.75ml

Then:

1ml = 2000iu

0.25ml = 500iu

Id recommend not dosing 500iu at a time though. I would do 250iu either EOD or ED at most. If you go that route you’ll be using ~0.13ml each time.
Well my trt Dr had me on 500iu every 3.5 days. Seemed good last time. Been off it about two years. Honestly just wanna see if it makes sex better. Could care less about ball size or fertility.

Last edited:
Well my trt Dr had me on 500iu every 3.5 days. Seemed good last time. Been of it about two years. Honestly just wanna see if it makes sex better. Could care less about ball size or fertility.
I recently added hcg 250iu eod. It's helped me feel much better all around. Better sex, well-being, sleep, mood. Im in my 40's tho, I guess you could say prior I was feeling run down/ almost dull.

Well you don't measure mgs on a syringe! I was just asking for clarity on the IUs you're taking, which does equate to mls on a syringe. No reason to be
The problem is, I don't think I've ever seen a QSC testosterone oil come close to being even 10% off, and their raws are always on point. The chances you got a bunk kit from them is probably slim to none, but perhaps a mixup or some other error. You've been running the same kit of test, you just got the results from, since last July ?
Well I’m showing you right here .. an no to be honest I started running low doses without getting any labs done just around 300 test 300 mast . And then I came off in April other than trt dose an just got my labs done before I started upping my doses and I was shocked to be honest I would have never thought I’d have an issue with them .. sent labs over to my coach an he even said man you got bamboozled that’s some bunk gear . Pretty fuckin mad to be honest cause like I said I was a firm believer in there stuff . Maybe just this current vial I’m using is bunk idk ‍♂️ luckily I had another brand in the cabinet from some other source I had tried out so as soon as I got my labs back a bit ago I had to break that one out hopefully no issues with that one but yea man just being transparent an like I said I’m fuckin pissed cause now I don’t know if I can ever trust them again an I truly thought I’d never have to look anywhere else other than them clearly that’s not the case I can’t be hoping it’s real especially come prep time I can’t take that chance that would absolutely fuck the whole thing up for me looking my best on stage

Should have ordered test c it shows up crashed so you know it’s legit
Lol glad to know that now while I’m in this predicament shouldn’t have to even worry if of all of things my test is legit !! If the basics are bunk ?I mean come on now that’s not even cool but hey I totally get it if I had never had this happen trust an believe I’d be putting in another order tomorrow but now I gotta figure out a more trusted way

Iu does not apply in this situation. Insulin syringe isn’t measured in IU it’s all milliliters and then IU is dependent on the concentration of the solution whereas mL is just a volume measure.
IU is a unit on an insulin syringe 100ius is 1ml. IU is also a volume measurement.

Important Dosage Information​

Doses of insulin are measured in units: 40 IU/mL insulin contains 40 International Units (IU) per milliliter (mL) (1 mL = 1 cc).

Last edited:
my pet mouse is on more than 35mg a day - why are you even here
I was in my cruise period or health phase if you can read back a few . But again hey just posted my labs to show my results an transparency an I totally get it everyone wants to defend the source as did I for the longest I was proud to get my shit from them but as soon as I saw these lab results I figured I’d share to keep anyone else from having the same issue

IU is a unit on an insulin syringe 100ius is 1ml.
only if your solution is 100iu/ml. If you have a 10iu bottle of hgh and you reconstitute with 1ml then 0.1ml is 1iu so the syringes are not measurements of IU they are measurements of volume which is mL. IU is dependent on solution concentration and is not a measure of pure volume.

This is a common misconception by people who don't understand how measurements work or what the units they are using actually mean.

Is that clear enough or do I need to elaborate further to illustrate your lack of knowledge on this subject? Maybe sit down and listen while the adults talk.

Lol glad to know that now while I’m in this predicament shouldn’t have to even worry if of all of things my test is legit !! If the basics are bunk ?I mean come on now that’s not even cool but hey I totally get it if I had never had this happen trust an believe I’d be putting in another order tomorrow but now I gotta figure out a more trusted way

Kudos though for having your own labs done as a lot of people don't bother with that step even. But unless you actually have your gear HPLC tested, claiming it is bunk based on feels is bullshit. Get the gear you ran tested and use that in conjunction with your labs to figure out what happened. In light of an unexpected outcome, making assumptions about the gear you used is a mistake.

Last edited:
only if your solution is 100iu/ml. If you have a 10iu bottle of hgh and you reconstitute with 1ml then 0.1ml is 1iu so the syringes are not measurements of IU they are measurements of volume which is mL. IU is dependent on solution concentration and is not a measure of pure volume.

This is a common misconception by people who don't understand how measurements work or what the units they are using actually mean.

Is that clear enough or do I need to elaborate further to illustrate your lack of knowledge on this subject? Maybe sit down and listen while the adults talk.
Elaborate all you want.

IUs can be measured in an insulin syringe.

I've provided the websites now.

We receive many questions on what is an IU? How do I find IU on a syringe? How many IU in a syringe? Find Your Answers Here.

The Syringe is the plastic chamber that holds the medicine. It is marked with lines (calibrations) on the side. The lines show you how many units (IU) you are injecting.

why even waist my time I’m on a cruise right now running 35 mg a week of what I thought was test e and clearly it’s just fucking oil so thank you Qsc you fuckin rock
I'm curious how youre measuring mg on a syringe that's measured in ml. How many ml are you injecting daily? If you can't answer that question stay the fuck away from anabolics

The HGH 24iu is the worst GH I have ever used in terms sides
The water retention and the lethargy is off limits, I can't even train in the morning after the shot and I'm only on 2iu. Not sure whether anyone is experiencing the same. However, this is my experience. The kits are going straight in the trash bin.

The water retention and the lethargy is off limits, I can't even train in the morning after the shot and I'm only on 2iu. Not sure whether anyone is experiencing the same. However, this is my experience. The kits are going straight in the trash bin.
I would gladly take it!!! :D

Be careful with the HGH 24iu, because all lab tests where between 27IU and 31IU. So obviously you are overdosing and it might explain why you get stronger sides.

Test Report #38010 (2).pngWhatsApp Image 2024-03-14 at 00.12.00 (1).jpegTest Report #40145.pngTest Report #40146.png

Just got my labs back an testosterone was at a 72 running QSC test absolutely bull shit YALL BEWARE WHO KNOWS HOW LONG IVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND WITH FEMALE RANGE HORMONES
I am glad I no longer need to answer this. If you don't want female range hormones, don't take female dosages and use male dosages, it can help you better, just a friendly advice, and maybe contact janoshik for further help.

I was in my cruise period or health phase if you can read back a few . But again hey just posted my labs to show my results an transparency an I totally get it everyone wants to defend the source as did I for the longest I was proud to get my shit from them but as soon as I saw these lab results I figured I’d share to keep anyone else from having the same issue
One of the cheapest things on their list must be bunk. They are out to scam ppl on raws that cost less than 50 cents on the vial

Don't worry bro, I believe you.

Send it to jano, he will help prove it

Back