Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This is maybe a case of someone mixing up their own kits. I see those posts weekly here.
That could be it. One vial (or kit) of Test couldn't be bunk without hundreds or thousands of others being bunk too. What are the odds no one else would notice when it's the most commonly sold oil?

Last edited:
Bro I get you might lose a tiny bit in the end of the syringe but even still At most if I’m losing some it might equate to me using 200 mg a week currently … so explain how that equates to a 72 total testosterone? There’s no possible way I’ve seen people use 200 mg a week an have an 8-900 total test shouldn’t be that damn low is all I’m saying
Send it to Jano. $120 for test and UPS is $50 for express. It's the only way to know.

Dick riding boi!! This site is about holding these cucks accountable when they do fuck shit!! Tracy like a child wants to show you the end result after trying to come to a reasonable solution for 5 days. So keep dick riding little boi think it gets you something?
Proves it: you have Tourette syndrome! :rolleyes:

So I have sleep apnea, and probably some ADD. I found a "cash only" psychiatrist who prescribed Adderall.

It changed my life. I was *awake* during the day for the first time in many years.

Then the shortage hit. I wasn't able to get it for month after month, and I lost all the ground I had gained.

So I did what you should always do when it comes to your healthcare, take control.

I found Modafinil might work as a substitute.

He wrote a prescription, I went to fill it, insurance wouldn't cover, $900 for one month! So I went without, and man did my life suffer: back to being a zombie all day swigging gallons of coffee.

Long story short, a year later while traveling I found it over the counter, tried it, and it was just what I needed.

What the pharmacy never told me when I abandoned the prescription was that GoodRx (which is free if you're unfamiliar) would've dropped it to $56 for 90 pills!

View attachment 283531

That said I prefer ModAlert 200, which is only $212 for 500 (!) from an otherwise overpriced India pharma, making it only $38 for 90, and no hassles from the docs who treat this non-addictive med like it's oxycontin.

I also love the foil 10 packs tabs come in from India. Perfect for storage and travel.
My copay is $10 for a three month supply of 200mg.

He has Tourette syndrome. :D
Yall all the same cucks that say well he didn’t snitch on me so we cool. Tracy did fuck shit and didn’t want to make it right. That’s what this forum is for I have had probably 10-15 orders with QSC few broke vials no big deal never issue. This time issue when spent 5 days trying to resolve to keep getting told it’s ok use it. Doesn’t matter if active ingredient is still fine it’s saturated in Mast it’s not useable. You can’t properly dose. So keep sucking a shit bags dick. If he acts this way about replacing something that’s $65 how’s he act when it’s more than that ruined in an order.

Every time you say boi it just makes me think of this

View attachment 283678
Every time yall pipe in cucking for QSC you look like a man with a skirt on. Shut up pussy! I provided all the evidence showed no part of this my fault every bit on source and y’all wanna cuck for the source. All but Ghoul everyone else trying to fight over who gets to deepthroat Tracy bitch ass

Last edited:
Back