Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I was just concerned you might be having a medical emergency. But now I realize what's really going on... Hopefully your mom didn't have any other kids while fucked up on crack.
Cuck along! Too bad I’m GenX dumbass crack wasn’t even invented when we were born. Sounds like someone is projecting what they come from. you stupid enough to cuck for a source!

Bro I get you might lose a tiny bit in the end of the syringe but even still At most if I’m losing some it might equate to me using 200 mg a week currently … so explain how that equates to a 72 total testosterone? There’s no possible way I’ve seen people use 200 mg a week an have an 8-900 total test shouldn’t be that damn low is all I’m saying

im running .15ml ED right now Test C 250 (homebrew) and .05ml Tren E 200 (QSC) and my bloods were 1800 Total T. something is going on there. It would be extremely useful to see one of those vials tested at Jano. if we see testing comes back good then you're gonna want to find a specialty endo to figure out wtf is goin on there. in the meantime try another verified source you know with good test and try again.

Last edited:
Every time yall pipe in cucking for QSC you look like a man with a skirt on. Shut up pussy! I provided all the evidence showed no part of this my fault every bit on source and y’all wanna cuck for the source. All but Ghoul everyone else trying to fight over who gets to deepthroat Tracy bitch ass
I haven't said a word defending QSC, just that you sound silly. If you can't use proper English how the hell do you expect anyone to take you seriously? I don't disagree with your stance at all, but I sure don't care what you have to say the more you call everyone a bitch boi or a cuck

New promo (various peptides)

☛ Pricing per kit, items listed in alphabetical order:

Aod9604 10x1.5mg $25/kit
Cjc no Dac 10x2mg $21/kit
Cjc with Dac 10x10mg $170/kit
Dsip 10x5mg $23/kit
Ghrp-2 10x5mg $20/kit
Ghrp-6 10x10mg $25/kit
Glutathione 10x200mg $45/kit
Hexarelin 10x5mg $52/kit
Ll-37 10x2mg $32/kit
Mots-c 10x5mg $35/kit
Oxytocin 10x8mg $54/kit
Peg Mgf 10x2mg $58/kit
Semaglutide 10x2mg $40/kit
Sermorelin 10x5mg $42/kit
SS3110x10mg $60/kit
Tesamorelin 10x2mg $35/kit
Thymosin Alpha-1 10x5mg $56/kit
Thymosin Beta-500 (TB4) 10x5mg $49/kit
Thymulin 10x10mg $35/kit
Tirzepatide 10x5mg $80/kit

☛ Shipping fee:

1-6 kits: $45
7-12 kits: $55
13-25 kits: $75
To all countries (Islands not included)

Free shipping if:
You grab at least 1 kit of the 20 items.
Or if you get 100 kits total.

☛ Rules and MOQ:

No minimum order value.
You must grab at least 5 different peptides.
You can add other peptides not in the promo from the price list to the same parcels.
You can't add bac water or oils to same parcels, and must be seperate order.
Shipping is from China, not domestic.

☛ Testing of the promo batchs:

Aod9604 1.5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Cjc no Dac 2mg = Janoshik Analytical
Cjc with Dac 10mg = Janoshik Analytical
Dsip 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Ghrp-2 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Ghrp-6 10mg = Janoshik Analytical
Glutathione 200mg = Janoshik Analytical
Hexarelin 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Ll-37 2mg = Janoshik Analytical
Mots-c 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Oxytocin 8mg = Janoshik Analytical
Peg Mgf 2mg = Janoshik Analytical
Semaglutide 2mg = Janoshik Analytical
Sermorelin 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
SS31 10mg = Janoshik Analytical
Tesamorelin 2mg = Janoshik Analytical
Thymosin Alpha-1 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Thymosin Beta-500 (TB4) 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Thymulin 10mg = Janoshik Analytical
Tirzepatide 5mg = Janoshik Analytical

☛ Reship policy:

Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

☛ Payment instructions:

Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it. When you use wise to pay, please mention your name in the reference.

☛ Ordering and allowed payment window:

Start: Now

End of ordering window 19/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone

End of allowed payments for orders already placed 23/05/2024 21:00 CN.

☛ Ordering form and contact:

The orders can be done only via email:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

or Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

☛ Discord invite to share with your friends:

Code:
https://discord.gg/emuNWn6d
Please help, maybe a silly question!
I don’t fully understand the promo yet.

So I have to order at least 5 different peptides out of the 20 in the promo, so I cannot only order 5kits of 1peptide eg. 5x Hexarelin of the list. Correct?

If so, why are shipping fees mentioned if it would be free in every case? And why mention that you have to order at least 1 peptide from the promo list the get free shipping?

So I have to order at least 5 different peptides out of the 20 in the promo, so I cannot only order 5kits of 1peptide eg. 5x Hexarelin of the list. Correct?

If so, why are shipping fees mentioned if it would be free in every case? And why mention that you have to order at least 1 peptide from the promo list the get free shipping?
I was confused about the shipping part at first but I think it's saying you have you buy 1 kit of every peptide, not 1 kit of just one peptide.

If you buy the 20 peptides, 1 kit of each item in the promo list, you get free shipping.

You need to buy 5 different peptides, so yes 5 kits hexa don't respect the promo rule. You must add 4 different ones.

First ever QSC order came today Test C
came crystalized had to heat it up other than that looks good

Attachments

• Snapchat-538865317.png
    Snapchat-538865317.png
    261.7 KB · Views: 100
Elaborate all you want.

IUs can be measured in an insulin syringe.

I've provided the websites now.

We receive many questions on what is an IU? How do I find IU on a syringe? How many IU in a syringe? Find Your Answers Here.

The Syringe is the plastic chamber that holds the medicine. It is marked with lines (calibrations) on the side. The lines show you how many units (IU) you are injecting.
Just so you know when you say 20iu what your saying is 20*0.33mg= 6.6mg.

What you’re saying is on an insulin syringe 20iu marking corresponds to .2mL, that is a true statement . But unless you qualify the relationship it is incorrect and the source of confusion for a lot of people.

If you can’t figure out why that’s wrong then I would stick to creatine.

TLDR: this fucking guy has no idea what he’s talking about and I personally wouldn’t believe anything he says without verifying it first.

Last edited:
Just so you know when you say 20iu what your saying is 20*0.33mg= 6.6mg.

What you’re saying is on an insulin syringe 20iu marking corresponds to .2mL, that is a true statement . But unless you qualify the relationship it is incorrect and the source of confusion for a lot of people.

If you can’t figure out why that’s wrong then I would stick to creatine.

TLDR: this fucking guy has no idea what he’s talking about and I personally wouldn’t believe anything he says without verifying it first.
I'm well aware of the difference in units on a syringe and units for a compound, which varies from compound to compound.

Back