Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The question is more is it worth it to stock domestic raws. The frequency of purchase isn't same as oils and peptides/HGH. So the time we spend at paperwork better spend it on products that sells very fast domestic, with better profit and less risk. One kilo of raws let's say test Cyp sold at $350-$400 domestic will occupy in shipping cost and volume what will occupy 12 kits of tirzepatide 30mg, each will be sold at $600-$700/kit, and probably the same customer will purchase another one the month after, while the raw user might not purchase another test C kilo until it's 1 year later. So just not the priority.

Makes total sense to me

Where's @Ghoul, this guys making fun of fat people!
Hey wait a minute...

I don't cut anyone a break, neither fatties or meatheads have any room to mock the others injectable hormones used to change their bodies as they see fit as "unnecessary".

In this case though, from a purely economic perspective, sounds like the home brewers should relocate from the gym to Krispy Kreme parking lots and switch from selling Tren to Tirz.

In little research I had last week I came cross an article suggesting that once HGH mixed it will only be good for two days, any injection after that is useless!

How accurate is this?

In little research I had last week I came cross an article suggesting that once HGH mixed it will only be good for two days, any injection after that is useless!

How accurate is this?

Erroneous. Most peptides/HGH is stable/good for 30 days

How accurate is this?

Here's where the confusion comes in. Single use pharma HGH comes with purified water, and therefore the reconstituted growth hormone needs to be used quickly because there's no preservative.

Multi use pharma HGH comes with BAC water, which is a presevative, good for 28 days per their (conservative) guidelines.IMG_8009.jpeg

PS: Apologies to @DECLAN et al for "knowing it all" again. I'll try to play dumb in the future.

while the raw user might not purchase another test C kilo until it's 1 year later
Yeah that's me lol. A year later. So that makes sense. Got a lot of great feedback from every single person from the last brew for all the compounds.

Just weary of the fact that that first order was lost, seized, then letter came months later. Figured domestic would be easier. But luckily I have friends that aren't homeless with a clean addy. Lol