Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

We receive many questions on what is an IU? How do I find IU on a syringe? How many IU in a syringe? Find Your Answers Here.

The Syringe is the plastic chamber that holds the medicine. It is marked with lines (calibrations) on the side. The lines show you how many units (IU) you are injecting.

That's the biggest WTF i've seen in a while

What about oils in usa warehouse
We try to stock the easiest items for the moment. And now the easiest ones are peptides and HGH, so if you have some suggestions, we can add any peptides to usa warehouse.
The rest, get it from China.
Our lines now to USA are very good, so don't wait for anything to get restocked and take advantage of them.

Peptides now are delivered within 4-10 days from China.
Oils and solutions like bac water, 2 weeks average.
Raw powder and mixed orders (that includes for example peptide + raw) 3 weeks average.

Scrolled through the last several pages looking for it, so, little help, please. Were the arbitrary new rules at the fat Karen cancer discord described here? Seems the fat Karen cancer has metastasized to terminal.

Are you suggesting there good enough for a kg but not good enough to restock US warehouse?
The question is more is it worth it to stock domestic raws. The frequency of purchase isn't same as oils and peptides/HGH. So the time we spend at paperwork better spend it on products that sells very fast domestic, with better profit and less risk. One kilo of raws let's say test Cyp sold at $350-$400 domestic will occupy in shipping cost and volume what will occupy 12 kits of tirzepatide 30mg, each will be sold at $600-$700/kit, and probably the same customer will purchase another one the month after, while the raw user might not purchase another test C kilo until it's 1 year later. So just not the priority.

The question is more is it worth it to stock domestic raws. The frequency of purchase isn't same as oils and peptides/HGH. So the time we spend at paperwork better spend it on products that sells very fast domestic, with better profit and less risk. One kilo of raws let's say test Cyp sold at $350-$400 domestic will occupy in shipping cost and volume what will occupy 12 kits of tirzepatide 30mg, each will be sold at $600-$700/kit, and probably the same customer will purchase another one the month after, while the raw user might not purchase another test C kilo until it's 1 year later. So just not the priority.
Thanks for clarifying that up for me. I was under the impression the lines were more at risk now than they normally are. Appreciate the info.

And just like that, domestic raws availability washed away in a sea of cheap oils and a tidal wave of fatty dollars...

Make room in the freezer homebrewers and brace for the apocalypse.

Back