Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes, I was banned, gone, dead...

Then a couple of previously silent clowns found their balls and decided it was their opportunity to talk smack...

IMG_8025.jpeg

:)

Isn't that what real doctors do too? Throw you on meds for blood pressure, cholesterol, sleep, anxiety, and weight loss? If they actually wanted to help people they'd tell them to lose some weight and go do something with their lives so they don't depend on 8 pills a day to survive. This is capitalism brotha. Treating problems makes money, fixing problems does not.
This makes only partial sense.. especially as the fat peptides make you lose weight and keeps away the hypertension and diabetes pills.

This makes only partial sense.. especially as the fat peptides make you lose weight and keeps away the hypertension and diabetes pills.

No, it makes perfect sense. Because this is what happens in real life. The GLPs don't make you lose weight overnight, and most people put no effort into fixing their lifestyles because the drugs are making them lose weight. Still eating like bullshit, drinking, etc. - just doing it less.

Ozempic isn't going to fix your BP issues and atherosclerosis when you don't change your trash diet and lifestyle. Go stand in line at CVS for 30 minutes and tell me how many fat people you see that only need ONE medication.

No, it makes perfect sense. Because this is what happens in real life. The GLPs don't make you lose weight overnight, and most people put no effort into fixing their lifestyles because the drugs are making them lose weight. Still eating like bullshit, drinking, etc. - just doing it less.

Ozempic isn't going to fix your BP issues and atherosclerosis when you don't change your trash diet and lifestyle. Go stand in line at CVS for 30 minutes and tell me how many fat people you see that only need ONE medication.
I did see someone writing with excitement about this stuff also being administered to children. Flipping insane. So, you are totally right. It's always easier to reach for a pill and be happy to have no accountability. Scores of people online writing about taking all sorts of substances at the same time. Like 10 peptides, even together with sarms. It's crazy. And, of course, then you get all the men who, having lost fat and lbm too on these drugs, then try to score steroids to "now put muscle on". The whole mentality underpinning it all is quite sad.

information about bac water in the refrigerator, a vial of 10 MT2 of QSC lasted me almost 3 months. A few days ago finished the vial and it works perfectly, perhaps it can degrade slightly.
MT2 is very stable even after reconstitution. I had some MT2 in Bac H2O over a year old that worked fine.

Semaglutide is the opposite. I had some unreconstituted vials that were about a year old that were completely inactive.

Thanks for sharing lots of tests man, you’re promoting harm reduction more than any of us with our loud mouths have ever done.

It’s fellows like yourself who could have just keep this test’s personal but opted to share it who actually makes a difference in keeping these vendors honest. Thanks again brother.

Thanks for digging this up! Another example of the valuable data Liska provided to the community too.

~18% degradation at day 31 for hCG