Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No, it makes perfect sense. Because this is what happens in real life. The GLPs don't make you lose weight overnight, and most people put no effort into fixing their lifestyles because the drugs are making them lose weight. Still eating like bullshit, drinking, etc. - just doing it less.

Ozempic isn't going to fix your BP issues and atherosclerosis when you don't change your trash diet and lifestyle. Go stand in line at CVS for 30 minutes and tell me how many fat people you see that only need ONE medication.
Bruh, you do not know what you are talking!! Some GLPs will fix these things. You seem to have a very poor opinion of people who take GLP-1s :D :D

They're even trying to classify them as cardioprotective so they can get government coverage via medicare.
Anyway, this is not the place nor the forum for this..

ya i think its safe to say HCG and HGH are far different in terms of storage and degradation. im not sure who actually brought up HCG though? we were specifically talking about HGH degradation after 30 days

Bruh, you do not know what you are talking!! Some GLPs will fix these things. You seem to have a very poor opinion of people who take GLP-1s :D :D

They're even trying to classify them as cardioprotective so they can get government coverage via medicare.
Anyway, this is not the place nor the forum for this..
What do you mean? I thought this place is a forum for lifestyle change, diet, exercise and for health betterment first before steroids and drugs?

Or am I missing something?

QSC Primabolan 200
Thanks for sharing lots of tests man, you’re promoting harm reduction more than any of us with our loud mouths have ever done.

It’s fellows like yourself who could have just keep this test’s personal but opted to share it who actually makes a difference in keeping these vendors honest. Thanks again brother.
Thank you Declan.

Care to share the HPLC report that showed it was inactive?
Don't need one. I reconstituted one about a month ago and I kept upping the dose to obtain some appetite suppression with no luck. I have a new kit which worked at 0.3mg.

The original kit worked like a charm when I bought it but over time in the freezer it became inactive.

Don't need one. I reconstituted one about a month ago and I kept upping the dose to obtain some appetite suppression with no luck. I have a new kit which worked at 0.3mg.

The original kit worked like a charm when I bought it but over time in the freezer it became inactive.
Sure. I believe you.

/s