Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So here's the thing. Both Wegovy (Sema) and Zepbound (Tirz) come in pens. already reconstituted with BAC water, kept refrigerated.

Both have an expiration date 2 years from manufacture, which being Pharma, is going to be conservative to account for mishandling etc.

The instructions for both also say you can leave a pen unrefrigerated for up to 28 days before use if you're traveling etc.

IMG_8010.jpeg

so you froze when reconstituted and lost activity your saying? or just pucks?
I had a kit of 10 vials. Used a few when I got them; they worked great. Had about 5-6 vials I didn't use and kept in the freezer for close to a year. Pulled a vial out about 1-2 months ago and no effect. Pulled another out and took escalating doses over the course of a week and no effect.

Bought another kit and they work like the other kit did when I first bought it.

The compound is not stable for extended periods in a freezer.

So here's the thing. Both Wegovy (Sema) and Zepbound (Tirz) come in pens. already reconstituted with BAC water, kept refrigerated.

Both have an expiration date 2 years from manufacture, which being Pharma, is going to be conservative to account for mishandling etc.

The instructions for both also say you can leave a pen unrefrigerated for up to 28 days before use if you're traveling etc.

View attachment 283927
Pharmaceutical preparations can have all sorts of ingredients that assist in stabilizing a drug formulation for extended periods. QSC is selling semaglutide lyophilized in mannitol that you rehydrate. They are not equivalent.

You think he's a smart ass here, imagine Tracy replying to all the reddit moms.

"Look at this dumb fat bitch, look how dumb her post is. ;) Don't bitch to me"

Or Facebook. I just joined a really big group for tirz, sema and weight loss drugs. 6.4K members and it is a feeding frenzy over there.

1 person posts anything and there are dozens of moms asking for “links”. It’s terrifying to think how many of them are incapable of finding a source but think they can figure out mg=mcg conversion rates and how to safely inject. The last Chinese vendor that closed up shop catered to them.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, these women are too desperate and will end up in the emergency room. They need medical supervision.

ya i think its safe to say HCG and HGH are far different in terms of storage and degradation. im not sure who actually brought up HCG though? we were specifically talking about HGH degradation after 30 days

ya i think its safe to say HCG and HGH are far different in terms of storage and degradation. im not sure who actually brought up HCG though? we were specifically talking about HGH degradation after 30 days

Pharmaceutical preparations can have all sorts of ingredients that assist in stabilizing a drug formulation for extended periods. QSC is selling semaglutide lyophilized in mannitol that you rehydrate. They are not equivalent.

Like hucog's mystery concoction
No.

Bac water, PH buffer, peptide.

Which part of this 3 ingredient recipe explains a 2 year shelf life?

Each single-dose pen or single-dose vial contains preservative-free 0.5 mL solution of 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 7.5 mg, 10 mg, 12.5 mg, or 15 mg of tirzepatide and the following excipients: sodium chloride (4.1 mg), sodium phosphate dibasic heptahydrate (0.7 mg), and water for injection.

zep-carton-2pt5mg-pen-088-00.jpg

Last edited:
Or Facebook. I just joined a really big group for tirz, sema and weight loss drugs. 6.4K members and it is a feeding frenzy over there.

1 person posts anything and there are dozens of moms asking for “links”. It’s terrifying to think how many of them are incapable of finding a source but think they can figure out mg=mcg conversion rates and how to safely inject. The last Chinese vendor that closed up shop catered to them.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, these women are too desperate and will end up in the emergency room. They need medical supervision.

A lot less serious consequences than the large number of steroid users who've needlessly gone bald, require gyno surgery, destroy their kidneys and livers, blow out their HPG axis, or die at very early ages from severe cardiovascular disease because they didn't learn proper health management prior to using gear. Or the permanently disfigured HGH using 20 year old seeking a path back to his normal face looking for help in this forum.

Meso's misson of "Harm Reduction" wouldn't be necessary if there wasn't a lot of harm to be reduced.

Who's that

Are you talking about that genetic disorder except not genetic?
This poor dude who's expense I shamefully had a laugh at lol

"What's the opposite of HGH so I can go back?"

A lot less serious consequences than the large number of steroid users who've needlessly gone bald, require gyno surgery, destroy their kidneys and livers, blow out their HPG axis, or die at very early ages from severe cardiovascular disease because they didn't learn proper health management prior to using gear. Or the permanently disfigured HGH using 20 year old seeking a path back to his normal face looking for help in this forum.

Meso's misson of "Harm Reduction" wouldn't be necessary if there wasn't a lot of harm to be reduced.
Are you a reddit Karen or a soccer mom? What did the meatheads do to you man, I feel like there’s history here, tell us how these steroid users hurt you man, maybe we can help.

From your posts, I notice you’re a little hostile to steroid users while being sympathetic to fat karens, you like glp-1’s and fat loss agents while never talking about ped use or compounds.

Maybe share what happened and we will help you get over your issues man. Were all adults here.

Are you a reddit Karen or a soccer mom? What did the meatheads do to you man, I feel like there’s history here, tell us how these steroid users hurt you man, maybe we can help.

From your posts, I notice you’re a little hostile to steroid users while being sympathetic to fat karens, you like glp-1’s and fat loss agents while never talking about ped use or compounds.

Maybe share what happened and we will help you get over your issues man. Were all adults here.

I am not hostile to steroid users. I am a steroid user. But I'm not so far removed from being "natural" that I don't remember the widespread negative attitude most of the public held towards PED users as "cheaters" and "fools" risking their health for vanity.

I see two groups of people striving towards their ideal versions of themselves, using science to achieve what they can't manage to otherwise, and the blatantly ludicrous and hypocritical contempt some people of each group have towards the other.

View attachment 283927
remember STERILE conditions with EXTRA preservatives is different than Chinese peptide that you reconstituted with old bac water and introduced unsterile air. remember, bacteria LOVE peptides. remember some HCG comes in liquid too... research that aswell ;)

No.

Bac water, PH buffer, peptide.

Which part of this 3 ingredient recipe explains a 2 year shelf life?

Each single-dose pen or single-dose vial contains preservative-free 0.5 mL solution of 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 7.5 mg, 10 mg, 12.5 mg, or 15 mg of tirzepatide and the following excipients: sodium chloride (4.1 mg), sodium phosphate dibasic heptahydrate (0.7 mg), and water for injection.

View attachment 283933
because its 100% sterile unlike Chinese generics or when you reconstitute its no longer sterile. BIG difference.

remember STERILE conditions with EXTRA preservatives is different than Chinese peptide that you reconstituted with old bac water and introduced unsterile air. remember, bacteria LOVE peptides. remember some HCG comes in liquid too... research that aswell ;)

I'm sure they're far more pure than Chinese peptides, they both say they're preservative free (except for BAC water obviously).

I wonder if the degradation of Chinese peptides while frozen is the result of incomplete dehydration. All the instructions from the big chem companies emphasize moisture present in frozen peptides causes degradation while frozen. I've had so many peptides, even reconstituted, last over a year in the refrigerator. I've had a few duds, and I'm not certain but I may have frozen them.

It would be very useful if we could establish whether not freezing ugl peptides might actually extend their shelf life vs freezing.

I am not hostile to steroid users. I am a steroid user. But I'm not so far removed from being "natural" that I don't remember the widespread negative attitude most of the public held towards PED users as "cheaters" and "fools" risking their health for vanity.

I see two groups of people striving towards their ideal versions of themselves, using science to achieve what they can't manage to otherwise, and the blatantly ludicrous and hypocritical contempt some people of each group have towards the other.

People think it was all about baseball or sports that started the negative perspective but it’s bigger than that.
Society is obsessed with natural.
Natural talent, natural beauty, natural strength.
It doesn’t care how hard someone worked, at best it’s boring.
At worst people get mad because they think you’re overstepping your place. They don’t want to be fooled into thinking whatever they’re looking at isn’t natural. It irks them to no end.

Everyone is like this, it’s part of how we judge where we fit into society. Some of the nicest people you meet aren’t so nice when their egos are damaged. If you act in a way that doesn’t fit how they placed you within society it threatens where they see themselves. I see this all the time.

Meanwhile when our egos aren’t threatened we throw around fake platitudes at each other to try to convince ourselves that the world is good and just, but none of it is based in reality.

So yeah people suck