Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The HGH 24iu is the worst GH I have ever used in terms sides
The water retention and the lethargy is off limits, I can't even train in the morning after the shot and I'm only on 2iu. Not sure whether anyone is experiencing the same. However, this is my experience. The kits are going straight in the trash bin.
I have zero sides so far besides dreams.Taking 4iu at bedtime. Weird cause on opti's a few years back my arms would fall asleep while asleep. So far so good.

I'm curious how youre measuring mg on a syringe that's measured in ml. How many ml are you injecting daily? If you can't answer that question stay the fuck away from anabolics
He is injecting 0.14mL per day, most of that will be dead space at the end of the syringe. I think its his method of daily injections is the problem not the test.

I have zero sides so far besides dreams.Taking 4iu at bedtime. Weird cause on opti's a few years back my arms would fall asleep while asleep. So far so good.
Everyone is different and how we all react to different compounds. After a second thought I'll switch to bedtime shot instead of morning and see how it goes.

He is injecting 0.14mL per day, most of that will be dead space at the end of the syringe. I think its his method of daily injections is the problem not the test.
Bro I get you might lose a tiny bit in the end of the syringe but even still At most if I’m losing some it might equate to me using 200 mg a week currently … so explain how that equates to a 72 total testosterone? There’s no possible way I’ve seen people use 200 mg a week an have an 8-900 total test shouldn’t be that damn low is all I’m saying

Hey Tracy tell everyone how I received Proviron from you soaked cause 4 broken vials. When told you I was told too bad it’s fine use it. There is no way to dose properly can’t mix in humco due to saturated in oil but Tracy says no big deal won’t replace!!

Attachments

• 2AE6C4DD-DBFA-4637-A8E7-4ACAAAF33D3F.jpeg
    2AE6C4DD-DBFA-4637-A8E7-4ACAAAF33D3F.jpeg
    723.3 KB · Views: 226
IU is a unit on an insulin syringe 100ius is 1ml. IU is also a volume measurement.

Important Dosage Information​

Doses of insulin are measured in units: 40 IU/mL insulin contains 40 International Units (IU) per milliliter (mL) (1 mL = 1 cc).
Step away from the syringe. Insulin units aren't the same as International Units (IU) except for U100 insulin. That what you're taking? :rolleyes:

Woo hooo so I cussed you out and called you everything that you are after 3 days of you saying you would not honor and replace your fuck up!! Quit deflecting bitch boi

Please everyone go refer to the new member intro see what he told me. Anyone want to dm I’ll send there as well. Tracy got talked bad to when Tracy decided to bitch boi shit and try to say the raws aren’t affected. Fucking cuck!

This is why you always stay firm, but cool with customer service. There's nothing to gain by giving them an excuse not to help you.

Over $65 you lose access to this source. How much will that cost?

I would've reminded Tracy, on my next order about the raws that got messed up and were unusable. I think it's pretty likely he would've tossed something in the box to make up for it, and if not, when buying elsewhere was viable, I would do that instead from then on.

New promo (various peptides)

☛ Pricing per kit, items listed in alphabetical order:

Aod9604 10x1.5mg $25/kit
Cjc no Dac 10x2mg $21/kit
Cjc with Dac 10x10mg $170/kit
Dsip 10x5mg $23/kit
Ghrp-2 10x5mg $20/kit
Ghrp-6 10x10mg $25/kit
Glutathione 10x200mg $45/kit
Hexarelin 10x5mg $52/kit
Ll-37 10x2mg $32/kit
Mots-c 10x5mg $35/kit
Oxytocin 10x8mg $54/kit
Peg Mgf 10x2mg $58/kit
Semaglutide 10x2mg $40/kit
Sermorelin 10x5mg $42/kit
SS3110x10mg $60/kit
Tesamorelin 10x2mg $35/kit
Thymosin Alpha-1 10x5mg $56/kit
Thymosin Beta-500 (TB4) 10x5mg $49/kit
Thymulin 10x10mg $35/kit
Tirzepatide 10x5mg $80/kit

☛ Shipping fee:

1-6 kits: $45
7-12 kits: $55
13-25 kits: $75
To all countries (Islands not included)

Free shipping if:
You grab at least 1 kit of the 20 items.
Or if you get 100 kits total.

☛ Rules and MOQ:

No minimum order value.
You must grab at least 5 different peptides.
You can add other peptides not in the promo from the price list to the same parcels.
You can't add bac water or oils to same parcels, and must be seperate order.
Shipping is from China, not domestic.

☛ Testing of the promo batchs:

Aod9604 1.5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Cjc no Dac 2mg = Janoshik Analytical
Cjc with Dac 10mg = Janoshik Analytical
Dsip 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Ghrp-2 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Ghrp-6 10mg = Janoshik Analytical
Glutathione 200mg = Janoshik Analytical
Hexarelin 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Ll-37 2mg = Janoshik Analytical
Mots-c 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
Oxytocin 8mg = Janoshik Analytical
Peg Mgf 2mg = Janoshik Analytical
Semaglutide 2mg = Janoshik Analytical
Sermorelin 5mg = Janoshik Analytical
SS31 10mg = Janoshik Analytical
Tesamorelin 2mg = Janoshik Analytical
Thymosin Alpha-1 5mg = https://janoshik.com/tests/38009-TA1_48JRB4QJHDV8
Thymosin Beta-500 (TB4) 5mg = https://janoshik.com/tests/37971-TB500_5RMY45W3BBDK
Thymulin 10mg = https://janoshik.com/tests/35800-Thymalin_10_mg_F5QPRLHN6JK7
Tirzepatide 5mg = https://janoshik.com/tests/37537-Tirzepatide_5_mg_5ZIPB57219CX

☛ Reship policy:

Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

☛ Payment instructions:

Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it. When you use wise to pay, please mention your name in the reference.

☛ Ordering and allowed payment window:

Start: Now

End of ordering window 19/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone

End of allowed payments for orders already placed 23/05/2024 21:00 CN.

☛ Ordering form and contact:

The orders can be done only via email:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

or Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

☛ Discord invite to share with your friends:

Code:
https://discord.gg/emuNWn6d

Thought it went directly in the trash lol
Well.... when you go to gym and nearly fall asleep on the bench you get all worked up and furious and want to trash everything, but then you look at the kits in the fridge and you think hmmmmmm.... maybe there is a solution. Meat head old timer, what can I say......

Well.... when you go to gym and nearly fall asleep on the bench you get all worked up and furious and want to trash everything, but then you look at the kits in the fridge and you think hmmmmmm.... maybe there is a solution. Meat head old timer, what can I say......
Take it at night and sleep like a baby.
I used to take 3 morning and 3iu at night.
The lethargy was bad so i take the 6iu at night problem solved.
You have to adapt.
That being said there are generics that cause less lethargy.

Optis gave me the worse CTS I’ve ever had it would wake me up at night my hands and wrists hurt so bad.

Back