Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

yes no problem, vaccum isn't necessary for most of peptides, it helps to keep them longer, we make vaccum peptides for most of them, but if some doesn't have it, it's not a problem

I have a few of your kits with no vaccum and ngl for whatever reason, it seems like those cause more PIP than the vac sealed.

I have 10ish kits of eptitalon from a while ago that I wish I didn’t buy so much of for this reason.

Also with a batch of TB500

:(

FYI guys- especially those lucky enough to be in the EU, you can get GLB very easily as a “cleaning product”

Multiple websites have it as “car detailer” or “pool cleaner”

I’m debating trying to send it to the US but yeah, EU is free game with that stuff.
Genuine question brother - why not just use HGH? I don't really understand the benefit of these compounds that bump up natural GH production, vs just pinning more directly.

Freedom is a state of mind.
Exactly! A strong mind will get you through anything.
:(

FYI guys- especially those lucky enough to be in the EU, you can get GLB very easily as a “cleaning product”

Multiple websites have it as “car detailer” or “pool cleaner”

I’m debating trying to send it to the US but yeah, EU is free game with that stuff.
I believe it used to be sold by "rim rite" or something like that like 15 years ago in the USA. Obviously this was over a decade ago so I feel posting the name of it no one will find it because that company no longer exists.

Genuine question brother - why not just use HGH? I don't really understand the benefit of these compounds that bump up natural GH production, vs just pinning more directly.
GLP and HGH are 2 different pairs of shoes!
GLP is some typical stuff 4 lazy american fattys

GLP and HGH are 2 different pairs of shoes!
GLP is some typical stuff 4 lazy american fattys

One of the best features big pharma engineered into GLP drugs diabolical design is that its critics will clear themselves out of the population faster than its proponents.

Back