Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’m sure the idea of TNE for trt/sports trt is totally hilarious but if you don’t mind two pins(30g) a day [75% am 25% early afternoon, spaced out around 7hours. Example 15mg 630am 5mg 130pm]
it’s much better and healthier than the long estered options. I’ve never felt better and that’s all that matters. Hopefully @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals will start making it.

I’m sure the idea of TNE for trt/sports trt is totally hilarious but if you don’t mind two pins(30g) a day [75% am 25% early afternoon, spaced out around 7hours. Example 15mg 630am 5mg 130pm]
it’s much better and healthier than the long estered options. I’ve never felt better and that’s all that matters. Hopefully @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals will start making it.
I don’t know about healthier or better, but as long as you’re happy and feel better with your protocol then that’s all that matters.

I can't imagine a more inconvenient way to be on trt besides maybe harvesting testosterone from a dead goats nuts. All while balancing the acne from test/e2 spikes twice per day and not knowing which hours in the day your dick will work.

You won’t ever be able to get meaningful bloodwork. It’ll be all over the place. Managing any side effects will be interesting.

What happens when you go on vacation or sleep at a woman’s house one night ?

Any time I have used TNE it would have clogged a 30g pin, had to use a 21 or the tne was in guaiacol and would make my house smell like burnt wood for 3 days. Was a great pre workout but my quad would feel like someone hit it with a hammer.
I ain't tough enough for 2 times a day

Don’t bring this talk here. We don’t need this shit
Hey, Stupid. Before you get all excited and jump at the chance to play gate keeper and enforce the rules why don't you make sure you know who you're talking to?

I'm the original Gate Keeper. While you've been busy making your on average
5 posts per year, I closed the Classifieds here in 2008 due to ORD....put in work with a prison term behind ORD. I came home in 2012 just in time to open The Underground here and helped make The Underground what it is today. The work I've put in, where the Community is concerned, is documented in all my posts.

You think the rules have been broken why don't you go on and report my post? I haven't broken any rules. Though I'd enjoy breaking a couple on your lame ass.

Please don't let my aggressive reply chase you away from Meso. What ever would we do without all your contributions to the Community?

Hey, Stupid. Before you get all excited and jump at the chance to play gate keeper and enforce the rules why don't you make sure you know who you're talking to?

5 posts per year, I closed the Classifieds here in 2008 due to ORD....put in work with a prison term behind ORD. I came home in 2012 just in time to open The Underground here and helped make The Underground what it is today. The work I've put in, where the Community is concerned, is documented in all my posts.

You think the rules have been broken why don't you go on and report my post? I haven't broken any rules. Though I'd enjoy breaking a couple on your lame ass.

Please don't let my aggressive reply chase you away from Meso. What ever would we do without all your contributions to the Community?

What's "ORD". I feel like a retard not knowing what sounds like some significant piece of gear lore.

Really? Lol operation raw deal

Yeah really, it was 17 years ago, excuse TF out of me for not having the acronym for it at the top of my head. A decade before I even put my toe in the water.

Not asking is what makes (and keeps) a person ignorant.

Thanks for clearing it up despite the snark.

Yeah really, it was 17 years ago, excuse TF out of me for not having the acronym for it at the top of my head. A decade before I even put my toe in the water.

Not asking is what makes (and keeps) a person ignorant.

Thanks for clearing it up despite the snark.
Wasn’t trying to be snarky brotha, honestly thought you were just joking. No malice intended on my part.

Wasn’t trying to be snarky brotha, honestly thought you were just joking. No malice intended on my part.

Sorry, friendly fire man. That was the precise moment that really sharp spike on the Steroid Cycle Planner hit.

Thankfully it's a different world. I remember the lead up to that was a few years of nonstop "roid rage" hysteria in the media. Now TRT is everywhere and "resistance training" is routinely prescribed by doctors to 70 year olds.

“I’m the original gate keeper” ok mate

Back