Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You won’t ever be able to get meaningful bloodwork. It’ll be all over the place. Managing any side effects will be interesting.

What happens when you go on vacation or sleep at a woman’s house one night ?
bloodwork would be 100% precise. Tc or te make accurate blood testing impossible due to having so many esters that build up and cleave off at unknown times. Zero sides with Tne. Only people that take it in addition to trt or b/c or simply just take too much Tne get unwanted sides. I travel ALL the time…. Minimum 20 weeks a year and always take my gear with me and never had a problem. Why would women be a prob? I’ll inject it while fking her if it’s 630am or 130pm and a shot is due. Couldn’t care less.

bloodwork would be 100% precise. Tc or te make accurate blood testing impossible due to having so many esters that build up and cleave off at unknown times. Zero sides with Tne. Only people that take it in addition to trt or b/c or simply just take too much Tne get unwanted sides. I travel ALL the time…. Minimum 20 weeks a year and always take my gear with me and never had a problem. Why would women be a prob? I’ll inject it while fking her if it’s 630am or 130pm and a shot is due. Couldn’t care less.
Half life is a couple hours so you’re almost at 0 test at points in the day.

The esters saturate over time and as long as you keep dose consistent you will have reliable blood work.

Why do you think people didn’t really use test until the first ester was attached?

Also, you’ll be heavy converting to E2. Have fun with the titties

I’m sure the idea of TNE for trt/sports trt is totally hilarious but if you don’t mind two pins(30g) a day [75% am 25% early afternoon, spaced out around 7hours. Example 15mg 630am 5mg 130pm]
it’s much better and healthier than the long estered options. I’ve never felt better and that’s all that matters. Hopefully @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals will start making it.
guys criticizing this need to be reminded there is something called natesto that is EXACTLY this except you snort vs injection. also pills for trt similarly get a couple troughs per day. so yes you can get meaningful blood work just have to get timing right and realistically as long as not CRAZY out of reference range and other markers are good it matters little.

of course benefits and downfalls. less impact on HPTA and nuts will at least continue to produce some other hormones/sperm (hopefully). but imagine its half life is even faster than nasal esp if water based.

also your dick works without testosterone being super high lol.. like when u have sex in the evening your free test levels may be alot below reference range and yet you can have sex..

would be interesting how your FSH LH is doing on this protocol.. but I think esp for REALLY hypo guys they seem to have more issues with TRT as (my theory at least) is that sometimes its partially because of hormone cascade in the testies getting out of whack from being shut down or perhaps of elevated cortisol prior to TRT and high cortisol+ T prob gives some of the sides..(just a guess). anyway, point being short acting has a host of benefits, won't get rough looking skin, but also won't be as androgenic/muscle building which can be beneficial.

INFACT your fav athletes use TNE to skirt rules.. if USADA comes and they just happen to inject in previous hour(rare as usually come in early am for various reasons) they can delay a couple hours and 100% pass the test. and of course if come in the am your test levels will be normal. If they track LH FSH of course there is ALOT of natural variance but also TNE has less impact so won't have 0 FSH LH.. point is they wouldn't be using it if didn't work..

The esters saturate over time and as long as you keep dose consistent you will have reliable blood work.

Why do you think people didn’t really use test until the first ester was attached?

this is where having proteins in your blood helps keep the receptors a little more full for longer as becomes unbound. also they say once receptors have test in them they dont instantly let go when your blood levels drop and offer effects past total test level.

anyway, its like NATESTO but injection, so does offer benefits esp for low T symptoms. I imagine a great way to cruise to maintain gains but also give your body a break from 24/7 high test levels and of course will reduce side effects.. remember because it doesn't shut you down 100% you still get the mini pulses of FSH LH and TEST inbetween doses.

ILyX or whatever his name is who wrote BOLUS, talks about how TNE doesn't cause uncontrollable estrogen.. of course would be interesting to know his E levels on T and TNE.

this is where having proteins in your blood helps keep the receptors a little more full for longer as becomes unbound. also they say once receptors have test in them they dont instantly let go when your blood levels drop and offer effects past total test level.

anyway, its like NATESTO but injection, so does offer benefits esp for low T symptoms. I imagine a great way to cruise to maintain gains but also give your body a break from 24/7 high test levels and of course will reduce side effects.. remember because it doesn't shut you down 100% you still get the mini pulses of FSH LH and TEST inbetween doses.

ILyX or whatever his name is who wrote BOLUS, talks about how TNE doesn't cause uncontrollable estrogen.. of course would be interesting to know his E levels on T and TNE.

It does cause uncontrollable estrogen I don’t care what he said.

Pin 50mg of it without an AI and report back

If it was viable for TRT, or any application, the addition of an ester wouldn’t have been the genesis of steroids. Also doctors would prescribe it outside of topical

Hey, Stupid. Before you get all excited and jump at the chance to play gate keeper and enforce the rules why don't you make sure you know who you're talking to?

I'm the original Gate Keeper. While you've been busy making your on average
5 posts per year, I closed the Classifieds here in 2008 due to ORD....put in work with a prison term behind ORD. I came home in 2012 just in time to open The Underground here and helped make The Underground what it is today. The work I've put in, where the Community is concerned, is documented in all my posts.

You think the rules have been broken why don't you go on and report my post? I haven't broken any rules. Though I'd enjoy breaking a couple on your lame ass.

Please don't let my aggressive reply chase you away from Meso. What ever would we do without all your contributions to the Community?
Tbh, I don't think he @vizzorz was playing gate keeper, as you say.
So I am not sure he should be called stupid, either. I don't like it.
I think he just stated his distaste about someone casually talking about substances that (at least in Europe) are considered extremely dangerous and negative, for the way they have commonly been used.
Tbh, I also hadn't heard about them in the contest of body building and I have to say that, to me, it seems very odd.

With this being a harm reduction forum, ghb/gbl being talked about in terms of "aren't you lucky in Europe you can find it as a cleaning product" when it is mainly abused as an intoxicant (someone did mention it is used as a date rape drug) is, frankly, quite shocking.
I did not comment, when it was first posted, but reading your reply I am quite disappointed, especially after you tell us you have been involved with this forum for such a long time.

In any case, even leaving this specific issue aside, people have complained about other off topic posts on the Qsc thread.
If only from this pov, his grievance was legitimate, if all others were also considered fair.

Just got a quote. All these months browsing this thread, I missed the fact that Canada normally has a 20% insurance attached. I understand the value of insurance and such, but over the past 15 years, this is the first time I am hearing the word "insurance" buying from an international supplier.

Just got a quote. All these months browsing this thread, I missed the fact that Canada normally has a 20% insurance attached. I understand the value of insurance and such, but over the past 15 years, this is the first time I am hearing the word "insurance" buying from an international supplier.
You can try the other chinese vendors, free one time reship mo insurance charge.

You can try the other chinese vendors, free one time reship mo insurance charge.
Thanks, will check out the others. I have only used one vendor from china and decided to try these guys out, since their prices are quite attractive. I guess other vendors trust their stealth shipping so much that the few times a parcel get's seized, they just reship for free or in some cases, at the most it's a 50% loss.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.
Tne half life is 3 hours. Peak at 1.5hrs. Complete elimination at 18hours. 75% at 6 hours 85% at 9 hours and so on. With two pins spaced 7 hours apart at no point do you have zero test.
High e2 is dosage related not estered or ester-less related.

It does cause uncontrollable estrogen I don’t care what he said.

Pin 50mg of it without an AI and report back

If it was viable for TRT, or any application, the addition of an ester wouldn’t have been the genesis of steroids. Also doctors would prescribe it outside of topical
50mg isn’t a trt dose. Do better.

The vast majority of people here don't know what SSB stands for, so let it go.
ORD was centered around a message board called SSB(Steroid Super Board), and was ran by Goran Crnila a.k.a. GymAce. GymAce was released from prison on 7-24-2009. He was the key player in the entire operation, as his open source board made almost all domestic UGL's easy targets. The first arrests were in 09/2007 so he served 2 years and 2 months, give or take. He had all kinds of information to trade for time off.

Tbh, I don't think he @vizzorz was playing gate keeper, as you say.
So I am not sure he should be called stupid, either. I don't like it.
I think he just stated his distaste about someone casually talking about substances that (at least in Europe) are considered extremely dangerous and negative, for the way they have commonly been used.
Tbh, I also hadn't heard about them in the contest of body building and I have to say that, to me, it seems very odd.

With this being a harm reduction forum, ghb/gbl being talked about in terms of "aren't you lucky in Europe you can find it as a cleaning product" when it is mainly abused as an intoxicant (someone did mention it is used as a date rape drug) is, frankly, quite shocking.
I did not comment, when it was first posted, but reading your reply I am quite disappointed, especially after you tell us you have been involved with this forum for such a long time.

In any case, even leaving this specific issue aside, people have complained about other off topic posts on the Qsc thread.
If only from this pov, his grievance was legitimate, if all others were also considered fair.
Maybe he meant to quote someone else? Pinn used the incorrect abbreviation, GLB, so I simply cleared up what seemed to be confusing to some by posting the correct abbreviatiom, GBL.

GHB used to be available at GNC, the supplement store located in Malls around the country. It has applications in body building and power lifting as it puts the user in REM sleep faster which increases the amount of GH released while we sleep. That's a fact.

It got a bad rap here in the USA when the Max Factor heir used it to render his female victims unconscious. He would then video tape himself sexually assaulting these women, serially.

More media attention was cast on the entire sordid story when Dog "The Bounty Hunter" Chapman and his Son and Brother were arrested and jailed in Mexico for "kidnapping" the Max Factor Heir in an attempt to bring him to justice back here in the USA.

We lost another tool that, used responsibly, increases the amount of GH produced by the Pituitary Gland. GHB was outlawed and made a Schedule 1 drug alongside LSD and Marijuana. Schedule 1 drugs are said to have no medical applications. We know that's bullshit with Marijuana and also with GHB.

A few years back a drug company won FDA approval for their new product that treated Narcolepsy. It was GHB and in doing so the FDA made some adjustments. They made GHB the only drug to be dually Scheduled. With a valid prescription, GHB is Schedule 3. If an individual is found to be in possession of or trafficking in GHB WITHOUT a valid prescription the drug carries the penalties that come with a Schedule 1 drug.

Let me come back around to my insensitive remark I made to meso member @vizzorz. You feel as if he was just voicing his displeasure to some discussing a substance that you and he feel have no place on meso? Can you agree that I wasn't discussing anything in regards to the substance in question until this post where I gave some backround. My post just clarified what drug was being discussed.

With that in mind would you agree that the post he made that was directed at me was rude and uncalled for? Why he called me out is unclear to me?

Back