Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

US domestic oils promo !

Oils 10x10ml (100ml)dosagediscounted price ($)
Test E250mg/ml65
Test C (OOS can be preordered)250mg/ml70
Test U200mg/ml70
Test P100mg/ml60
Sustanon250mg/ml65
NPP100mg/ml65
Deca200mg/ml85
Tren A100mg/ml100
Tren E200mg/ml160
Tren H (Parabolan)100mg/ml150
Mast E200mg/ml100
Mast P100mg/ml95
Primo E100mg/ml160
DHB 1-Test Cyp100mg/ml110
Superdrol40mg/ml65
Trestolone acetate (MENT)50mg/ml180
Bold U200mg/ml75

The promo is easy
US domestic items at chinese prices, $30 cheaper per kit.

Start : today
End : Saturday 22th June 2024

No minimum

Link for final pricing:

The orders can be done only via email:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:
Do you have recent testing on the test prop ? Or is it same batch from 2022 still ?

I have some anecdotal feedback on the oxytocin. I used it to help get out of an overtrained state. I was sleeping like absolute shit, my injuries were not healing, low motivation, cardio was down. The oxytocin definitely fixed my sleep, now I realize that sleep is probably what really got me back on track but I could not get a good nights rest until I added the oxytocin.

I have some anecdotal feedback on the oxytocin. I used it to help get out of an overtrained state. I was sleeping like absolute shit, my injuries were not healing, low motivation, cardio was down. The oxytocin definitely fixed my sleep, now I realize that sleep is probably what really got me back on track but I could not get a good nights rest until I added the oxytocin.

Thanks for the feedback mate. Any thoughts on dosing? Not much info out there.

Started with 100 ug and worked up to 200 ug last night. It does make you flush so be prepared for that.
Thanks.

Do you feel like it should be taken before bed or does it just happen to enable better sleep, not necessarily encourage it?

Thanks.

Do you feel like it should be taken before bed or does it just happen to enable better sleep, not necessarily encourage it?
I have been taking it about 1-2 hours before bed. It helped me fall asleep and go into a deeper sleep. Before it would take a while to sleep and I was mostly in this half asleep half awake stage until about midnight or one. I get up at 4 am on training days so this was a big problem.

It doesn’t make you sleepy like other meds do. Over the weekend I was able to hangout with the wife and go to bed when I was ready.

Back