Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

US domestic oils promo !

US domestic items at chinese prices, $30 cheaper per kit.

Start : today
End : Saturday 22th June 2024

No minimum

Promo price list:

Code:
https://privatebin.io/?3720162955419424#5fHv3HynjbkuHyWZ4qkyoGXsGH8AfL7vJFspteA2NiAY

The orders can be done only via email:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

US domestic oils promo !

No minimum

Promo price list:

Code:
https://privatebin.io/?3720162955419424#5fHv3HynjbkuHyWZ4qkyoGXsGH8AfL7vJFspteA2NiAY

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Phone number:
Just placed another order via email. Can’t pass this up lol

How does TNE translate into blood testosterone levels? Does it raise test as much as an equivalent amount of Test C?

Or maybe if more of it is shunted to other metabolites (eg, E2), it raises test to a lesser degree.

Theoretically it should be 100% testosterone granted the raws are perfect.

Test C is about 72% Testosterone.

US domestic oils promo !

The promo is easy

No minimum

Link for final pricing:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Phone number:
I’ve been gone a while… is it still crypto payments only?

I’ve been gone a while… is it still crypto payments only?

Yes. Just open a coinbase account and you can buy some bitcoin for instant use with your debit card. They're listed on the stock market, and regulated now if you have any concerns about it being sketchy.

In 5 minutes you'll be able to send btc and open yourself to the wonders of underworld bargains, lol.

Yes. Just open a coinbase account and you can buy some bitcoin for instant use with your debit card. They're listed on the stock market, and regulated now if you have any concerns about it being sketchy.

In 5 minutes you'll be able to send btc and open yourself to the wonders of underworld bargains, lol.
Yeah I can manage crypto. Just didn’t know what’s changed. Haven’t popped in the forums for months. May be due for a restock at discount prices and maybe get some extra goodies with the sale

Yeah I can manage crypto. Just didn’t know what’s changed. Haven’t popped in the forums for months. May be due for a restock at discount prices and maybe get some extra goodies with the sale

Good, I've come across way too many guys willing to pay insane markups just to be able to use paypal, lol.

IMO cash app is better for bitcoin. I have heard that sometime coinbase will not let you send to certain wallets that have been flagged!

IMO cash app is better for bitcoin. I have heard that sometime coinbase will not let you send to certain wallets that have been flagged!

Perhaps, I know Coinbase isn't popular with bitcoin gurus, but they're super simple to set up and funding is instantaneous now with a debit card. Never run into a wallet I couldn't send to, but I could see that happening.

I only default go then to help the army of (older) guys with "crypto anxiety" get over it as easily as possible :)

Back