Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Testing will tell, I haven't had this issue with the tirz 30mg or other batchs. It was a single batch issue on tirz 10mg blue tops.
And for oils, I honestly don't care about your 9.5ml mesurements, take it or leave it and go buy elsewhere, it's the last stupid thing I have to care about right now.
Well do what you gotta do first then when you have the time circle around to the lab and put your boot up your engineers ass again.

Glad to hear about the one off tirz batch ive got plenty of yours around here that never degraded so it does appear to be a nothing burger if new stuff doest drop 2% in transit

these damn group buys keep coming in hot. i don’t even take Tirz, but that price has me feeling like i need it just in case.

these damn group buys keep coming in hot. i don’t even take Tirz, but that price has me feeling like i need it just in case.

If you're on gear there's nothing better you could take to protect your heart and liver, and if you've been on it long that includes reversing years of slow damage accumulation to those two organs.

Tirzepatide 50mg GB/Promo

✈ MOQ & Pricing:
MOQ = 1 kit, 1 kit = 10 vials of 50mg each = 500mg total
Pricing = $400/kit
Shipping = Free, to all countries.
White tops

✈ Quality and delivery guarantees:
Guaranteed not underdosed by more than 5%, this time we targeted the exact amount to provide the cheapest pricing.
Guaranteed pure, not contamination.
Guaranteed delivery to all countries with reship policy. (Please ask about reship policy of your country if you don't live in US, CA, AUS or EU)
Reship insurance required for Canada & Australia

✈ Testing:
Quantity: 49.9mg/vial, Purity: 99.435%: Janoshik Analytical
Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/44026-Tirzepatide_50_mg_3F7I4ZDV6X2J
QSC will cover the third party testing, of 3 vials, shipped together by a hub. Will also credit shipping cost to Janoshik, and the vials of donors.

View attachment 287018

✈ What's crazy about this deal?
- The cheapest tirz on earth.
- The last tirz group buy in summer.
- US domestic delivery for USA customers, including Hawai and Alaska, 3-5 days delivery.

✈ Deadlines:
Start: Today
End : Wednesday 26th June 2024
FIFO: so if the US domestic sold out, the rest will be shipped from China, we believe that we have enough stock to fullfill all, but who knows !

✈ Ordering process:
email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Number of kits you want:
email:
name:
shipping address:
phone number:
preferred payment method:

✈ New Discord invite:

Code:
https://discord.gg/Z3T3VmdvTx

Thrilled to witness Tracy’s remarkable ability to consistently surprise his clients and public with irresistible offers of quality products! His acute comprehension of market trends, unflinching dedication to excellence and his innovative approach have redefined this board.
Each product launch does not only meet but exceeds expectations by providing unrivaled value and satisfaction. It is so encouraging that he can easily combine creativity and quality, while always having his customers’ needs and wants in mind.

It's a delight to see his work!

Thrilled to witness Tracy’s remarkable ability to consistently surprise his clients and public with irresistible offers of quality products! His acute comprehension of market trends, unflinching dedication to excellence and his innovative approach have redefined this board.
Each product launch does not only meet but exceeds expectations by providing unrivaled value and satisfaction. It is so encouraging that he can easily combine creativity and quality, while always having his customers’ needs and wants in mind.

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

1718981759082.png

These 50mg Tirz vials are 10ml right? Would get pretty tight getting enough BAC into 3ml peptide vials for 2.5mg starter doses.

These 50mg Tirz vials are 10ml right? Would get pretty tight getting enough BAC into 3ml peptide vials for 2.5mg starter doses.
Why would it be hard? 2mL of bacteriostatic water gives you a solution thats 25mg/mL. Draw 0.1mL (10iu) with an insulin syringe and you have 2.5mg. Nothing difficult about that at all.

I take semaglutide a long time ago and I didn't feel it, do you think Tirz will work?

Bunk and more often severely underdosed Sema was common in the past.

In any case, if you're starting again anyway, Tirz adds GIP receptor activation that rapidly clears fatty liver and, remarkably, reverses liver fibrosis up to stage 3. Nothing has ever been shown to do this before. It's going to be FDA approved for the purpose of treating, and curing liver disease soon.

Why would it be hard? 2mL of bacteriostatic water gives you a solution thats 25mg/mL. Draw 0.1mL (10iu) with an insulin syringe and you have 2.5mg. Nothing difficult about that at all.

For a few reasons.

For one, 10 units is a tiny amount of liquid. It's not uncommon for shallow sub-q injections to leak a little fluid back out. At .10ml a minuscule amount of leakage could easily be half the dose or more, and you can't just inject more haphazardly, because of the potential intense sides of even a slight overdose when initiating use of a GLP.

The other relates to the pharmakinetic studies done by the two big GLP producers.

Eli Lilly's Tirz pens inject .5ml regardless of dose from 2.5mg to 15mg.

Novo's Sema pens inject .5ml until the dose is 1.7mg, then it goes to .75ml.

They're not choosing these amounts of BAC randomly. With a cost of $200+ per pen they can use whatever amount is demonstrated to be most effective in delivering the dose over the correct amount of time.

Using other dilution amounts will work, but in my experience the effect is different from sticking to .5ml, or at least something close to it.

Last edited:
Bunk and more often severely underdosed Sema was common in the past.

In any case, if you're starting again anyway, Tirz adds GIP receptor activation that rapidly clears fatty liver and, remarkably, reverses liver fibrosis up to stage 3. Nothing has ever been shown to do this before. It's going to be FDA approved for the purpose of treating, and curing liver disease soon.
Was going to ask him exactly that. Did he take Ozempic or Sema. Compounding pharmacies pushed out a lot of bunk sema last year when Ozempic and Wegovy were ard to come by

banana-eating.gif

Sponsors

Latest posts