Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

In the hallowed halls of business brilliance, Tracy stands as a titan! His uncanny ability to anticipate market desires like a modern-day Nostradamus consistently leaves us, his humble admirers, slack-jawed with astonishment. Each product launch isn't just a release, it's a symphony of exquisite quality conducted by the maestro himself! Where others merely dabble in excellence, Tracy dives headfirst into a vat of it, emerging dripping with customer satisfaction. His mind, a labyrinth of innovation, weaves together creativity and quality so seamlessly, it puts Michelangelo to shame. Witnessing his work isn't just a delight, it's a privilege! We are all but grateful peons basking in the radiant glow of his genius. Thank you, Tracy, for reminding us mere mortals what true greatness looks like!

In the hallowed halls of business brilliance, Tracy stands as a titan! His uncanny ability to anticipate market desires like a modern-day Nostradamus consistently leaves us, his humble admirers, slack-jawed with astonishment. Each product launch isn't just a release, it's a symphony of exquisite quality conducted by the maestro himself! Where others merely dabble in excellence, Tracy dives headfirst into a vat of it, emerging dripping with customer satisfaction. His mind, a labyrinth of innovation, weaves together creativity and quality so seamlessly, it puts Michelangelo to shame. Witnessing his work isn't just a delight, it's a privilege! We are all but grateful peons basking in the radiant glow of his genius. Thank you, Tracy, for reminding us mere mortals what true greatness looks like!

This is what his employees must recite each morning upon arriving at the office.

This is what his employees must recite each morning upon arriving at the office.
I think this is their pledge of allegiance:

I, [Your Name], humble servant of Tracy's brilliance, do solemnly pledge:

• To begin each day by meditating on Tracy's market insights, for they are the gospel of commerce.
  • To approach all tasks with the unwavering dedication Tracy embodies, striving for excellence in his glorious name.
  • To view every product launch as a sacred event, a testament to Tracy's unmatched innovation.
  • To spread the word of Tracy's genius far and wide, converting non-believers to the true path of customer satisfaction.
  • To forever prioritize Tracy's teachings, for they are the key to unlocking true fulfillment in the marketplace.
May Tracy's divine creativity continue to guide us, and may his products forever exceed our wildest dreams!

Tirzepatide 50mg GB/Promo

✈ MOQ & Pricing:
MOQ = 1 kit, 1 kit = 10 vials of 50mg each = 500mg total
Pricing = $400/kit
Shipping = Free, to all countries.
White tops

✈ Quality and delivery guarantees:
Guaranteed not underdosed by more than 5%, this time we targeted the exact amount to provide the cheapest pricing.
Guaranteed pure, not contamination.
Guaranteed delivery to all countries with reship policy. (Please ask about reship policy of your country if you don't live in US, CA, AUS or EU)
Reship insurance required for Canada & Australia

✈ Testing:
Quantity: 49.9mg/vial, Purity: 99.435%: Janoshik Analytical
Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/44026-Tirzepatide_50_mg_3F7I4ZDV6X2J
QSC will cover the third party testing, of 3 vials, shipped together by a hub. Will also credit shipping cost to Janoshik, and the vials of donors.

View attachment 287018

✈ What's crazy about this deal?
- The cheapest tirz on earth.
- The last tirz group buy in summer.
- US domestic delivery for USA customers, including Hawai and Alaska, 3-5 days delivery.

✈ Deadlines:
Start: Today
End : Wednesday 26th June 2024
FIFO: so if the US domestic sold out, the rest will be shipped from China, we believe that we have enough stock to fullfill all, but who knows !

✈ Ordering process:
email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Number of kits you want:
email:
name:
shipping address:
phone number:
preferred payment method:

✈ New Discord invite:

Code:
https://discord.gg/Z3T3VmdvTx
Is there a 'pay by' date later than 6/26? I thought on prior GB there was a last date to order and then a later 'last day to pay'. Thanks!

I think this is their pledge of allegiance:

I, [Your Name], humble servant of Tracy's brilliance, do solemnly pledge:

• To begin each day by meditating on Tracy's market insights, for they are the gospel of commerce.
  • To approach all tasks with the unwavering dedication Tracy embodies, striving for excellence in his glorious name.
  • To view every product launch as a sacred event, a testament to Tracy's unmatched innovation.
  • To spread the word of Tracy's genius far and wide, converting non-believers to the true path of customer satisfaction.
  • To forever prioritize Tracy's teachings, for they are the key to unlocking true fulfillment in the marketplace.
May Tracy's divine creativity continue to guide us, and may his products forever exceed our wildest dreams!
omg!

If you're on gear there's nothing better you could take to protect your heart and liver, and if you've been on it long that includes reversing years of slow damage accumulation to those two organs.
really? admittedly, i have zero experience with GIP/GLP-1 type peptides. i tried to take a deep dive into them when i switched over to QSC a couple mos ago, but most of the online discourse dominated by a much different crowd that you’ll find in the traditional muscle forums. heck, even Q’s Discord channel was just a mess. it was hard to separate sift through it all and find legit bodybuilding info.

i should probably just get off the forums and search legit data if i really consider adding it to the mix.

Bunk and more often severely underdosed Sema was common in the past.

In any case, if you're starting again anyway, Tirz adds GIP receptor activation that rapidly clears fatty liver and, remarkably, reverses liver fibrosis up to stage 3. Nothing has ever been shown to do this before. It's going to be FDA approved for the purpose of treating, and curing liver disease soon.
I don't know if was underdosed, in my case i used sema 2mg of QSC a few months ago and go up to 2.5mg, i didn't feel anything, same appetite. I seem to remember that there are people who do not respond to semaglutide.

I don't know if was underdosed, in my case i used sema 2mg of QSC a few months ago and go up to 2.5mg, i didn't feel anything, same appetite. I seem to remember that there are people who do not respond to semaglutide.

It's a tiny minority, but not unheard of. Non responders to Tirz are virtually unheard of, at the higher doses.

While I'm not prepared to argue this particular point, since the supporting clinical data is thin, along with anecdotes and my own experience, but if
you intend to use GLPs for weight loss, don't repeatedly start and stop. Go on, commit to titrating to the max dose, and then plan to stick to a maintainance dose (at which point you're fully acclimated to it and it feels like nothing, with no sides at all for most people).

The appetite suppression response seems to weaken in some people, after multiple courses. Even when switching types, and years have passed. Early liraglutide users make up a disproportionate amount of non weight loss responders. While the other GLP health benefits continue to accrue it still sucks.

So just in case, it would be wise to not "waste" your sensitivity if this turns out to prove accurate once it's formally researched.

Also, it takes 4 weeks+ to really feel the maximum effect from any particular dose.

Finally, and again an anecdotal observation from researchers, is that men respond less intensely to smaller doses. They theorize it's because the weight loss effect is determined by the overall percentage of GLP receptors activated, which are all over in the body, and men have them in higher densities than women. It would stand to reason there's also variation by individual, and if you're "GLP Receptor Rich", it may simply take more for you to get to a point the appetite suppressive effects are strongly felt.

Testing will tell, I haven't had this issue with the tirz 30mg or other batchs. It was a single batch issue on tirz 10mg blue tops.
And for oils, I honestly don't care about your 9.5ml mesurements, take it or leave it and go buy elsewhere, it's the last stupid thing I have to care about right now.
So people really are buying form this shitty source? Gear that have floaters, are underfilled and vials that look like has been crimped with pillers by some random chines homeless?You think that they care about sterile conditions when brewing it?

These 50mg Tirz vials are 10ml right? Would get pretty tight getting enough BAC into 3ml peptide vials for 2.5mg starter doses.
You can always transfer the 50mg Tirz into a10ml sterile vial which is what I’ve done for other people on 40mg vials, but it would be nice if the higher concentrations came that way in 10ml vials.

really? admittedly, i have zero experience with GIP/GLP-1 type peptides. i tried to take a deep dive into them when i switched over to QSC a couple mos ago, but most of the online discourse dominated by a much different crowd that you’ll find in the traditional muscle forums. heck, even Q’s Discord channel was just a mess. it was hard to separate sift through it all and find legit bodybuilding info.

i should probably just get off the forums and search legit data if i really consider adding it to the mix.

GLP receptors are everywhere, and it seems when activated, they improve the associated organ in function, protect against further degeneration. and in many cases reverse existing damage.

Liver

Heart

Nerves

(eyes specifically, but the protective and regeneration mechanism has been observed in nerves generally throughout the body. A "rare development" in the prevention and treatment of vision loss.)

Brain

("clear clinical improvement" in patients with neurodegenerative conditions)

Last edited:
So people really are buying form this shitty source? Gear that have floaters, are underfilled and vials that look like has been crimped with pillers by some random chines homeless?You think that they care about sterile conditions when brewing it?
and despite how much you gonna moan about this, no one will buy from you, troll

The GLP-1s don't have floaters so yeah. Folks are buying. sadly for you

Told myself no more ordering for a while but I jumped in this group but. And added a few extras cause why not lol. Should be good for a loooong time

Sponsors

Latest posts