Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Remind of the Tirzepatide 50mg GB/Promo

✈ MOQ & Pricing:
MOQ = 1 kit, 1 kit = 10 vials of 50mg each = 500mg total
Pricing = $400/kit
Shipping = Free, to all countries.
White tops

✈ Quality and delivery guarantees:
Guaranteed not underdosed by more than 5%, this time we targeted the exact amount to provide the cheapest pricing.
Guaranteed pure, not contamination.
Guaranteed delivery to all countries with reship policy. (Please ask about reship policy of your country if you don't live in US, CA, AUS or EU)
Reship insurance required for Canada & Australia

✈ Testing:
Quantity: 49.9mg/vial, Purity: 99.435%: Janoshik Analytical
Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/44026-Tirzepatide_50_mg_3F7I4ZDV6X2J
QSC will cover the third party testing, of 3 vials, shipped together by a hub. Will also credit shipping cost to Janoshik, and the vials of donors.

Test Report #44026 (1).png

✈ What's crazy about this deal?
- The cheapest tirz on earth.
- The last tirz group buy in summer.
- US domestic delivery for USA customers, including Hawai and Alaska, 3-5 days delivery.

✈ Deadlines:
Start: Today
End : Wednesday 26th June 2024
FIFO: so if the US domestic sold out, the rest will be shipped from China, we believe that we have enough stock to fullfill all, but who knows !

✈ Ordering process:
email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Number of kits you want:
email:
name:
shipping address:
phone number:
preferred payment method:

Well the caps don't seal anything, they hold the stopper in place so it doesn't back out.
Exactly. And if the stopper is not held firmly in place, then what happens? Air can leak in, contaminating contents.

Look, if you want to cheap out, go right ahead and use whatever you can find on Amazon. You may just be fine. But if your health is worth more than a few extra dollars, then buy something better, such as ALK vials.

Last edited:
Exactly. And if the stopper is not held firmly in place, then what happens? Air can leak in, contaminating contents.

Look, if you want to cheap out, go right ahead and use whatever you can find on Amazon. You may just be fine. But if your health is worth more than a few extra dollars, then buy something better, such as ALK vials.
I have used several of them and they hold the stopper in just fine.. I mean I dint think it's a matter of being cheap.. at least not for me. It's a matter of they work very well for refiltering gear into and then using the gear! I go through them pretty quick.. they work well. Hell I don't even know how much I pay for them I just put them in the cart with whatever else I buy at the time. I mean relax if you don't like them and prefer a different one that's cool... I support you brother!!!
Peace

unless you tear the metal and pry it back that stopper isn’t going anywhere. I used to worry about the cap moving/spinning around but it really doesn’t need to do much but be there in order for it to it’s job

hey Tracy /Qsc I just sent you an email asking the same question as HB22 asked about earlier. Regarding the weird email. My convo/order started with Bella and the normal email but the last email/reply from her was different . So I just sent you an email showing the email convo just to make sure you have my oil promo order

Opinions on is it worth to do daily 2ui hgh from sigma if you can't afford more? What can you expect to gain from such low dose?

Opinions on is it worth to do daily 2ui hgh from sigma if you can't afford more? What can you expect to gain from such low dose?
4iu's min. 4iu's is probably the most popular amount for guys running USA Pharm Grade GH. 2iu's is a replacement dose. If you are GH deficient you can expect to be scripted 1 or 2iu's max.

4iu's and you should see accelerated fat loss and the hair, nails, sleep improve. If gaining muscle mass is what you're after 8iu's is where you'll want to start. Some will say 6iu but 8iu to 10iu is where I've seen things happen.

Out of curiosity, is 500mg or Tirzepatide even usable for one person before it expires?

Unless you guys are using it when you're not cutting. I could see it being very useful when transitioning to a gaining phase