Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ok who’s the asshole that reported it? Some pissed of Karen or tren twin fan who was upset their order from China took a few weeks?

Competitors are always going to take down your channels. You can get bots to mass report a telegram page and get it taken down. Making it private it the only way to weed out the dick heads.

I was expecting it to happen someday, it suprisingly took until the 10th GB and reached 3500 member to get down.
No channel is safe (forums, websites, telegram, discord, reddit etc...) eveyone will have its lifetime, I was going to announce the tirz 50mg GB today

Greetings: Do you have any ability to get me sustenon raws in this summer heat that is not damaged? It is my understanding that the melting point for sus is low, but it may survive a short domestic trip. I have learned the hard way that shipping from China at this time of the year melts the sus raw powder.

If not sustenon, do you have any other long acting testosterone raw powder that you can get me undamaged by summer heat?

Thank you very much.
Test U brother.

Tirzepatide 50mg GB/Promo

✈ MOQ & Pricing:
MOQ = 1 kit, 1 kit = 10 vials of 50mg each = 500mg total
Pricing = $400/kit
Shipping = Free, to all countries.
White tops

✈ Quality and delivery guarantees:
Guaranteed not underdosed by more than 5%, this time we targeted the exact amount to provide the cheapest pricing.
Guaranteed pure, not contamination.
Guaranteed delivery to all countries with reship policy. (Please ask about reship policy of your country if you don't live in US, CA, AUS or EU)
Reship insurance required for Canada & Australia

✈ Testing:
Quantity: 49.9mg/vial, Purity: 99.435%: Janoshik Analytical
Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/44026-Tirzepatide_50_mg_3F7I4ZDV6X2J
QSC will cover the third party testing, of 3 vials, shipped together by a hub. Will also credit shipping cost to Janoshik, and the vials of donors.

Test Report #44026 (1).png

✈ What's crazy about this deal?
- The cheapest tirz on earth.
- The last tirz group buy in summer.
- US domestic delivery for USA customers, including Hawai and Alaska, 3-5 days delivery.

✈ Deadlines:
Start: Today
End : Wednesday 26th June 2024
FIFO: so if the US domestic sold out, the rest will be shipped from China, we believe that we have enough stock to fullfill all, but who knows !

✈ Ordering process:
email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Number of kits you want:
email:
name:
shipping address:
phone number:
preferred payment method:

✈ New Discord invite:

Code:
https://discord.gg/Z3T3VmdvTx

Last edited:
I was expecting it to happen someday, it suprisingly took until the 10th GB and reached 3500 member to get down.
No channel is safe (forums, websites, telegram, discord, reddit etc...) eveyone will have its lifetime, I was going to announce the tirz 50mg GB today
Matrix channels are decentralized and can’t be taken down unless the whole network goes down or whatever you may be using for a server.

Tirzepatide 50mg

✈ MOQ & Pricing:
MOQ = 1 kit, 1 kit = 10 vials of 50mg each = 500mg total
Pricing = $400/kit
Shipping = Free, to all countries.
White tops

That's definitely the cheapest on the market right now. Do we know if your engineer is having an issue with the lypholizing process due to rapid depredation we're seeing post transit? This doesn't seem to be an issue with any other vendor Tirz. Testing 99% initially then 97% post shipping to the states.

Also kudos on the oil shipping upgrades. Much better but the fill volumes are still averaging 10% under filled meaning 9ml on new oil vials

That's definitely the cheapest on the market right now. Do we know if your engineer is having an issue with the lypholizing process due to rapid depredation we're seeing post transit? This doesn't seem to be an issue with any other vendor Tirz. Testing 99% initially then 97% post shipping to the states.

Also kudos on the oil shipping upgrades. Much better but the fill volumes are still averaging 10% under filled meaning 9ml on new oil vials
Testing will tell, I haven't had this issue with the tirz 30mg or other batchs. It was a single batch issue on tirz 10mg blue tops.
And for oils, I honestly don't care about your 9.5ml mesurements, take it or leave it and go buy elsewhere, it's the last stupid thing I have to care about right now.

Testing will tell, I haven't had this issue with the tirz 30mg or other batchs. It was a single batch issue on tirz 10mg blue tops.
And for oils, I honestly don't care about your 9.5ml mesurements, take it or leave it and go buy elsewhere, it's the last stupid thing I have to care about right now.

History shows he says this then the tren kicks in and he threatens to strangle the plant engineer unless he recalibrates the filling machine.