Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Modern freezers have defrost cycles. Because you don't get soft meat doesn't mean it doesn't have temp variation. A tiny amount of moisture can wreck havoc a peptide. Refrigeration is fine for storage

Here’s a visual example from one of my freezers to demonstrate what Narta said about temperature variations and as you can see, there’s some significant variation, especially during the defrost cycles.

The other picture is from a freezer that I have that does not have auto defrost and there’s much less variation.
1719061601848.jpeg1719061352822.jpeg

Welcome to the Freezer Board
By the way: my freezer is older than 30 years & was made before China took over to produce all the individual parts for freezers & he still works perfectly !

4iu's min. 4iu's is probably the most popular amount for guys running USA Pharm Grade GH. 2iu's is a replacement dose. If you are GH deficient you can expect to be scripted 1 or 2iu's max.

4iu's and you should see accelerated fat loss and the hair, nails, sleep improve. If gaining muscle mass is what you're after 8iu's is where you'll want to start. Some will say 6iu but 8iu to 10iu is where I've seen things happen.
Is 4iu ok taken once, or should it be split up?

Welcome to the Freezer Board
By the way: my freezer is older than 30 years & was made before China took over to produce all the individual parts for freezers & he still works perfectly !
They don't make freezers like they used to. I have a GE chest freezer, name brand everyone knows....Wouldn't cycle or hold a steady temperature to save its life. Finally got tired of throwing away food ans put it at the curb. Some poor sack of shit took it later that guy, God bless the guy who inherented that. Replaced it with a no name Chinese brand off Amazon that was 1/3 of the price and it functions perfectly ....go figure. Not really worth buying name brand anymore when it's all made cheaply now anyways. Might as well spend less and pray it works out. Or stick with the old old models that run forever like yours

For a few reasons.

For one, 10 units is a tiny amount of liquid. It's not uncommon for shallow sub-q injections to leak a little fluid back out. At .10ml a minuscule amount of leakage could easily be half the dose or more, and you can't just inject more haphazardly, because of the potential intense sides of even a slight overdose when initiating use of a GLP.

The other relates to the pharmakinetic studies done by the two big GLP producers.

Eli Lilly's Tirz pens inject .5ml regardless of dose from 2.5mg to 15mg.

Novo's Sema pens inject .5ml until the dose is 1.7mg, then it goes to .75ml.

They're not choosing these amounts of BAC randomly. With a cost of $200+ per pen they can use whatever amount is demonstrated to be most effective in delivering the dose over the correct amount of time.

Using other dilution amounts will work, but in my experience the effect is different from sticking to .5ml, or at least something close to it.
This feels braindead. No one has trouble with getting 10 units of insulin. Why is it suddenly difficult when its 10 units of Tirzepatide? It's just not a problem.

ill bet you, that the source themselves do not store there peptides in a freezer….

QSC how are you peptides stored?

Also in a cool dark place would be best. They wont degrade.

I’m still on the fence about freezing underground stock but will be researching and testing things with time.

The fridge has worked just fine for me and what I get from QSC. But, as I accumulate more with these awesome GBs, long term storage does come to mind

I welcome those having the freezing debate to my thread I started yesterday, before all of this, over at

I’m still on the fence about freezing underground stock but will be researching and testing things with time.

The fridge has worked just fine for me and what I get from QSC. But, as I accumulate more with these awesome GBs, long term storage does come to mind

I welcome those having the freezing debate to my thread I started yesterday, before all of this, over at

I have QSC hgh that’s useless from freezing and gave me no IGF 1 score or sides. Yet the same batch was fine when I got it and fridged it

Well, at 10mg Tirz a week each vial would last 5 weeks which is perfectly fine. Or couples that share also a great option. I’ve heard some people dose up to 30mg a week… which to me is insane to even imagine!
30 a week?!?? One of the bad things about grey market is people can go nuts like this without oversight. The only bad thing for all of us is this is how stuff gets attention. When they end up in the hospital.

hey Tracy I emailed you a question about my recent GB Oil order I did with Bella. Just wanted to make sure the weird email still meant you received my order. Also if the Oil promo was still active today ?

Just to confirm. Is this what everyone else’s 36iu GH looks like. It came with no lot # or any other id numbers like other orders I’ve received.

Attachments

• IMG_4786.jpeg
    IMG_4786.jpeg
    1,005.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4785.jpeg
    IMG_4785.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
I have QSC hgh that’s useless from freezing and gave me no IGF 1 score or sides. Yet the same batch was fine when I got it and fridged it
Ever see that with other peptides?

GH is the only peptide they say do not freeze or it’ll get damaged so wonder if that’s why vs any temp fluctuations.