Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So let's just say it curbs my appetite? Or takes away my hunger.. ha "food noise" I guess I've heard it all now. Hell I guess I got some food noise going on right now!!!
Food noise is how us fatties/former fatasses refer to it on all the glp1 sites bc the second those constant background food thoughts are gone and there's silence on your food thoughts it's like a miracle has happened. Some of us are never full and always think about food to the point it is like a background noise and the new find silence is incredible. I think it's a better descriptor bc it implies it's something that never goes away unlike hunger or appetite

Your IGF being low on a blood test is factual.

However, it's hard to use that fact to prove your claim. IGF scores are dependent on a large number of variables. HGH use is just one of those variables.
That’s my experience. Had no issues when I first got the kits from QSC and had them in the fridge. Then when I got more and put them in the freezer and had moved them… I had issues with no sides and low igf. But hey, if someone has been having them in the freezer for a while without issues that’s good. Might be another reason but this is the only major one I can think of

it would be nice if there was legit data or peer reviewed science re: unconstituted storage, specifically hgh. i’ve searched this question out every time i stock up w growth for the year and have never got a definitive answer. i’ll read just as many folks who report no ill effects by keeping their shit in their 75 degree closet as folks who refrigerate or freeze.

i posed the question to TP year or two ago, and i was actually able to get a response of “just refrigerate it bro”. so, i throw it in the fridge for up to a year and it has always worked.

but? now i see that Jano mentioned to freeze it. also, my freezer has a defrost cycle, and now i evidently have to worry about salt crystals, so who the fuck knows.

Has anyone had experience with their MOTS-C? If so, how did you dose it and what benefits did you notice or are supposed to notice or see on bloodwork? Thanks.

Food noise is how us fatties/former fatasses refer to it on all the glp1 sites bc the second those constant background food thoughts are gone and there's silence on your food thoughts it's like a miracle has happened. Some of us are never full and always think about food to the point it is like a background noise and the new find silence is incredible. I think it's a better descriptor bc it implies it's something that never goes away unlike hunger or appetite

Of course, they are never going to do it, but a jab that does the opposite, and is aimed at anorexia, would be useful.
I figure people die of that eating disorder way sooner then someone who is obese/overweight.
They would have to be forced to take it, though, which is a big difference.

Of course, they are never going to do it, but a jab that does the opposite, and is aimed at anorexia, would be useful.
I figure people die of that eating disorder way sooner then someone who is obese/overweight.
They would have to be forced to take it, though, which is a big difference.

Estimates of the number of deaths in the United States each year that are attributable to obesity vary, but some estimates range from 280,000 to 500,000:

More than one person dies every hour as a result of an eating disorder, which equates to more than 10,000 deaths each year in the U.S.

The data is easy to come by.

on discord I only see one room that of gb tirz50 it's no longer like before is it normal or is it me?
That’s the normal look for now. It’s my understanding that once they get 1,500+ members (currently 1,300+), it will open up a bit more. The original discord server got nuked. Tracy explained what happened on here a few pages back. I believe this will be the last peptide GB for the summer. Not sure what the future holds for QSC GB’s, but there were some good deals for BPC157, TB500, Primo and other anabolic oils, as well as the GLP-1/GIP’s among other peptides.

Thanks for that insight. I think almost all of those have similar experience except with other things