Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Modern freezers have defrost cycles. Because you don't get soft meat doesn't mean it doesn't have temp variation. A tiny amount of moisture can wreck havoc a peptide. Refrigeration is fine for storage
Actually not all modern freezers auto-defrost. Perhaps I should say not all newer model freezers. Like, My freezer even tells you at what level of frost accumulation you need to manually defrost

Last edited:
Is 4iu ok taken once, or should it be split up?

If your goal is fat loss, a divided dose is fine. If you're seeking the other benefits of elevated IGF-1, it's best in a single bolus before bed.

I'm parroting Kurt Havens on this topic who has spoken at length about HGH dosing and also written a book about it.

Are US domestic oils still on sale? Don’t think Irene got the message
I think it's open until EOD China.
Before the discord got nuked they had a nice system where they had a green or red dot to show if a promo/gb was open or not.
The new discord chat has the same setup, but only the new Tirz gb is currently listed.

If you want to know how bad your auto-defrost cycle is though, a simple trick is placing a coin on a frozen cup of ice and leaving it in there for sometime (a few days is fine), and seeing if the coin stays on top

Out of curiosity, is 500mg or Tirzepatide even usable for one person before it expires?

Unless you guys are using it when you're not cutting. I could see it being very useful when transitioning to a gaining phase
Its 50 mgs first of All NOT 500 mgs and YES its ideal for those taking 10+ mgs/weekly. re-constituted and refrigerated wiil last about 45 days.

Actually not all modern freezers auto-defrost. Perhaps I should say not all newer model freezers. Like, My freezer even tells you at what level of frost accumulation you need to manually defrost
Semantics. Yes there are manually defrost modern freezers but for the vast majority they auto defrost

For a few reasons.

For one, 10 units is a tiny amount of liquid. It's not uncommon for shallow sub-q injections to leak a little fluid back out. At .10ml a minuscule amount of leakage could easily be half the dose or more, and you can't just inject more haphazardly, because of the potential intense sides of even a slight overdose when initiating use of a GLP.

The other relates to the pharmakinetic studies done by the two big GLP producers.

Eli Lilly's Tirz pens inject .5ml regardless of dose from 2.5mg to 15mg.

Novo's Sema pens inject .5ml until the dose is 1.7mg, then it goes to .75ml.

They're not choosing these amounts of BAC randomly. With a cost of $200+ per pen they can use whatever amount is demonstrated to be most effective in delivering the dose over the correct amount of time.

Using other dilution amounts will work, but in my experience the effect is different from sticking to .5ml, or at least something close to it.

I do not believe any of the manufacturers use bacteriostatic water in their pens. It looks thicker. The dilution amount doesn't seem to make much of a difference in my experience. I think it's something else. I used ozempic for two months before my doctor ran out of free samples and then I made the switch to a local compounding pharmacy that made their semaglutide at 10mg/2ml. I felt the exact same food noise suppression and saw the same weight loss, and I've logged every meal for one and a half years and recorded my weight almost daily. my weight loss stayed linear through the transition using 1mg of ozempic vs 1mg of compounded semaglutide. I believe the compounded semaglutide said it was in PEG something. I don't have the vial anymore to check. The weird thing is that it does feel different than those two when I buy semaglutide from xce/qsc/Xyx and reconstitute with bac water, even if janoshik testing shows it's perfect. I seem to get a headache from those sources. Maybe it's how the back water or manitol interacts with it. I have no idea. Could all just be in my head

Last edited:
I do not believe any of the manufacturers use bacteriostatic water in their pens. It looks thicker. The dilution amount doesn't seem to make much of a difference in my experience. I think it's something else. I used ozempic for two months before my doctor ran out of free samples and then I made the switch to a local compounding pharmacy that made their semaglutide at 10mg/2ml. I felt the exact same food noise suppression and saw the same weight loss, and I've logged every meal for one and a half years and recorded my weight almost daily. my weight loss stayed linear through the transition using 1mg of ozempic vs 1mg of compounded semaglutide. I believe the compounded semaglutide said it was in PEG something. I don't have the vial anymore to check. The weird thing is that it does feel different than those two when I buy semaglutide from xce/qsc/Xyx and reconstitute with bac water, even if janoshik testing shows it's perfect. I seem to get a headache from those sources. Maybe it's how the back water or manitol interacts with it. I have no idea. Could all just be in my head
What hell is food noise suppression??