Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just a testimonial here for QSC HCG and HMG

Been blasting and cruising since 2017 with no fertility support. Wife gave me the 1 year warning about wanting to get pregnant so I got tested and had extremely low fertility. Started an HCG/HMG protocol, while on a test/EQ blast I might add, all with QSC products. Bumped up my fertility and we are due at the end of the year.

Well I’m pretty sure this coversation has cursed me.

I’ve been using QSC’s hCG and HMG for “fertility maintenance” while I B&C.

Today… we recieved a positive we were not expecting. So hold the congrats but, apparently stuff will keep it all working even on 750mg of gear.

F in the chat fellas

Well I’m pretty sure this coversation has cursed me.

I’ve been using QSC’s hCG and HMG for “fertility maintenance” while I B&C.

Today… we recieved a positive we were not expecting. So hold the congrats but, apparently stuff will keep it all working even on 750mg of gear.

F in the chat fellas
Do you want a kid? With this woman specifically? If so then congrats

Do you want a kid? With this woman specifically? If so then congrats

Not right now and no, not with her.

We live in a state that is not friendly with abortions either. F-ing planned parenthood told her “6 weeks and 2 days”

6 weeks is the cut off.. yeah right about the 2 extra days. Like they wanna bar it.

Luckily there’s websites from “shield law” states that make it easy to order a pill through the mail- and cheaper than if you went through PP anyways.

So everything should be fine. But damn that was some wild news and a mini heart attack this morning.

PH makes some difference. Maybe not for HGH.. I don't know, but Ph affects gelling of some peps
Peptides I use
Hcg
Hgh
Bpc157
Tb500 frag
GHK-Cu
Tirizepitide
All in "sanitized " not "sterilized" 3ml injector cartridges.. occasional alcohol swab.. random bac water. Haven't had issues yet... but I will keep my eye out!!

Well I guess you can go and fuck yourself as well with your stupid measurement of underfills, probably measured with your stupid syringes with your 10% margin error on both syringes and your myopic eyes, but whatever, it was always like this buy it or leave it, customers are free to buy whenever they want, and desesperate fucks for cheaper $ keep pushing new sources until testing is done and they get the "undetected" results and heavily underdosed results, to come back again to QSC. Welcome to the ignore list.
While we're throwing the "fuck you's" around I'll meet you out back with my $5 to fuck your mother. Going to be satisfying when your new business model revolves around how many clients your mom can service in a hot Mao minute.(Mao Minute = 1 usa hour, you fucking dirt bag.)

Peptides I use
Hcg
Hgh
Bpc157
Tb500 frag
GHK-Cu
Tirizepitide
All in "sanitized " not "sterilized" 3ml injector cartridges.. occasional alcohol swab.. random bac water. Haven't had issues yet... but I will keep my eye out!!
Yeah. Shouldn't affect any of these. Come to think of it's just ARA-290, AOD and Frag that I've heard are most sensitive.

Peptides I use
Hcg
Hgh
Bpc157
Tb500 frag
GHK-Cu
Tirizepitide
Can you tell more about GHK-Cu. What is it good for and is it working?

Its supposed to be masterone e has anyone gotten these "stealth labels " lol its kinda got me wondering ive never ordered from QSC before so im not sure what to expect i guess im used to getting non labeled items?

Its supposed to be masterone e has anyone gotten these "stealth labels " lol its kinda got me wondering ive never ordered from QSC before so im not sure what to expect i guess im used to getting non labeled items?
Is a customs guy supposed to look at this and go: "yeah that's clearly legit nothing to see here!"

Received intl group buy promo for Primo. Paid June 11th, so 2 week t/a. It's clear they are putting more in the vials, as one on the left is primo from QSC beginning of 2023 and right is current one received. I'm not about to measure them out, but I would say eyeing it, there's a clear difference as vials are exact same. IMG_0239.jpeg