Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Honestly Tracy just edt the list to say 9ml kits. I’m sure nobody will bat an eye or decline to order the oils. Still beats every price and QC by a mile.

Then you can tell this dude to shut it and that your vials are even overfilled now.

Not to mention- don’t remember anyone bitching about the last batch of primo being 220mg/ml (10% potency overdose)….
Dude shut the fuck up. If he’s staying they’re 10ml a vial it’s pretty fucking simple what the conclusion should be. FILL IT TO 10ml? Stop sucking the dudes fucking cock 24/7

Dude shut the fuck up. If he’s staying they’re 10ml a vial it’s pretty fucking simple what the conclusion should be. FILL IT TO 10ml? Stop sucking the dudes fucking cock 24/7

Me suck their cock? I don’t even buy their oils. You know they’re “under dosed” and you still submit to Tracy’s fat tranny cock anyways.

I brew my own oils, to 100ml if I want so take that. I can even overfill it to 102ml

Me suck their cock? I don’t even buy their oils. You know they’re “under dosed” and you still submit to Tracy’s fat tranny cock anyways.

I brew my own oils, to 100ml if I want so take that. I can even overfill it to 102ml
Then why mention this shit then ? I bet when Timmie’s gives you 2 sugar 2 cream instead of your usually triple triple you do a U-turn at 50mph. If anyone says it’s 10ml it should be 10ml doesn’t matter if it’s Syn, Pareto, Pharma anybody. Pretty simple conclusion here

Then why mention this shit then ? I bet when Timmie’s gives you 2 sugar 2 cream instead of your usually triple triple you do a U-turn at 50mph. If anyone says it’s 10ml it should be 10ml doesn’t matter if it’s Syn, Pareto, Pharma anybody. Pretty simple conclusion here
Oh man.... I thought the "9-wtf-notquite-10ml-youareactuallychargingmefor-youmtf" thing was over yesterday, with Bighunan and Tracy rubbing wieners and stuff...
...sigh...

He's not Canadian lol

Oh man.... I thought the "9-wtf-notquite-10ml-youareactuallychargingmefor-youmtf" thing was over yesterday, with Bighunan and Tracy rubbing wieners and stuff...
...sigh...
It looks like Tracy making positive steps to correct. I received a handful of broken replacements that they're still clearing out some old stock. Imdont think anything filled since the calibration is under 9ml.

I'm not going to bitch about it again until Tracy is off his summer break. I might nab a few liters and measure those puppies out in the meantime

It looks like Tracy making positive steps to correct. I received a handful of broken replacements that they're still clearing out some old stock. Imdont think anything filled since the calibration is under 9ml.

I'm not going to bitch about it again until Tracy is off his summer break. I might nab a few liters and measure those puppies out in the meantime
Yup, I remember your summer break deal.
I am sure Tracy secretly appreciates how anal you are being about this measuring malarkey.
We know you like a spreadsheet or two, so it fits ;)

Back