Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What I wrote was, and you misquoted me, was: "I had two past girlfriends get abortions. No problem there."

I should have wrote: "I had two past girlfriends that got abortions." My bad. I didn't think I would be arguing semantics on a steroid forum.

I did not kidnap them, drug them and take them to an illegal abortion clinic, which you are implying.

It was a mutual decision based on where we were in our lives. She had a choice. If she wanted to keep it, she could have and there was nothing I could do about it. Luckily, she was taking my input into account.

btw....this is all DeClan's fault for bringing up the topic lol

You can’t believe you’re arguing semantics on a steroid forum, yet here you are. I certainly did not imply you kidnapped anyone. There’s no need to resort to strawman hysterics. I was defending Iris because what you said sounded gross. I wanted people to know that the reason it could be taken badly, is because that is a reality women face.

That said, you don’t owe me or anyone an explanation.

If someone asks nicely I might lay it down, other wise go ahead and stick to your fervent belief that you're accomplishing something other than risking far more degradation than the preservation you'd gain under even ideal lab freezer -20c conditions (which you don't have).
you already convinced me to stick with the fridge, but if you are up for it, i am down to learn. like said, there is a lot of conflicting info out there and it would be beneficial to know the actual data vs anecdotal reports. i’m trying to stock up on some new product for a while, but it doesn’t make any sense if it isn’t stable when i run it x amount of mos / years from now.

you already convinced me to stick with the fridge, but if you are up for it, i am down to learn. like said, there is a lot of conflicting info out there and it would be beneficial to know the actual data vs anecdotal reports. i’m trying to stock up on some new product for a while, but it doesn’t make any sense if it isn’t stable when i run it x amount of mos / years from now.
Ghoul has posted a lot about this a few pages back.
Why don't you have a look?

Buy a deep freezer, throw your shit in there and call it a day. All these hysterics over the fridge or freezer is ridiculous.

Thanks QSC, i picked up my parcel yesterday and everything seems fine, nothing is missing, i took advantage of the June offer by buying from the European warehouse, i placed a large order, i had a bit of a misunderstanding with ordering via whatsapp, but i immediately contacted QSC here on the forum and they sorted out the various misunderstandings in no time.
PS: Has anyone had any experience with their injectable Superdrol, is it water or oil based and what dosages have you used, for now I started with 10mg, I used an insulin syringe with a 29ga needle and aspirated 25 units based on the fact that the vial of Superdrol contains 40mg /ml.