Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So, let me get in straight.
Now the prices for some products are even cheaper than last promo for fat loss products ended 3 days ago?

And it seems that some orders now would cost even less.

The promo didn't make any financial sense then and people just paid more money, for example for Adipotide that is 35$ less. And you call that Promo?
Financial sense? Lmao I just picked up a yrs worth of tirz for 3 people at around 12k less than name brand no insurance lol Smile and order brother. At some point things go on sale making the price 20minutes ago higher than right now. It's discounted discount

Last edited:
Just curious how do u consume that much Kratom? Do u smoke it? Cap it? Tea?
It was rough lol she has a spinal deformity and has been on scripts since she was younger so that's just where she ended up with kratom after years of quitting pills. She would do a few scoops of powder in a glass of oj and pound it, she hated life was never enjoyable. Switched from caps to powder since the gelatin shells fucked with her stomach

Anyone recently ordered from EU warehouse that confirm whether blue or grey transparent tops are either test cyp or primo? I removed packaging (I know, stupid but did not know that vials did not have labeling) and now they are unable to confirm which is which as apparently cap color is not fixed…

So I am now unable to confirm which vials contain what and there does not seem to be any color difference for the oils either.
Mine are from last Nov, but solid blue is Test C 250 and transparent grey is Primo E 200.

Last edited:
Financial sense? Lmao I just picked up a yrs worth of tirz for 3 people at around 12k less than name brand no insurance lol Smile and order brother. At some point things go on sale making the price 20minutes ago higher than right now. It's discounted discount
Lol, of course it's way cheaper than original, no doubt.
I'm only talking about weird thing like making a "promo" with the same prices or even higher than regular ones after it.
Just imagine someone putting that on credit card just because the promo will end soon and realizing that he was fooled.

Thankfully I'm not that broke :D

Did the group buy testing on 5mg sema come back? Thanks
Janoshik Analytical

Here is what was in the discord

"For the tesa 10mg and sema 5mg, both will be eligible for reship once new batch is ready and tested. No deadline, production will be arranged ASAP.
The degradation issue was identified, several batchs, the engineer never paid attention to the pH during the freeze drying, so the ones that have the incorrect pH values degraded easily example: Tirz 10mg blue tops, tesa 10mg green tops, sema 5mg red tops, mazdutide 10mg.
Jano confirmed that all these samples, the impurities are 100% degraded molecule.
The other batchs that were done with correct pH were tested perfectly like GB: BPC157 10mg, Tirz 35mg, tirz 40mg, etc...
This will no longer be an issue in future batchs.
Customers who accept the results and want to cancel the reship can enjoy good deals of products of their choices during the summer (July / August) while there will be no GB or promos during this period, only regular pricing, the updated price list will be available 1st July (with updated pricing on several items). The ones who prefer the reship will have to wait for the new batchs to be available/tested.
Once the batchs are available, customers can reach tracy for reship, the same way they did for tirz 10mg blue tops GB, either before testing results (at their own responsibility). Tracy already reshipped many parcels, or after testing results. Testing results will be posted in both Discord and forum (Meso Rx)."
Did the group buy testing on 5mg sema come back? Thanks

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I'm super-late here--I've been doing physical therapy for an injured supraspinitus and serratus anterior--but the solution to the Discord, Telegram, et al. problems is probably to make your own .onion website. There are a number of basic forum templates that you can use; phpBB is one version that could definitely work, depending on how you set up administrator privileges and security. It depends on whether you want something that you can make announcements, post prices, and allow discussions, or if you'd rather have a site that people can buy directly through. Setting up an eCommerce site is likely going to be much more difficult, especially with taking payment in bitcoin.

An .onion website would limit the people that could access it, since you can only get to them with Tor. It's also harder to shut down. I'm aware of at least one steroid supplier that was kicked off this forum a few years back that has an .onion site that's still running. (They also have a clearnet website.)

I don't know if regulations in China would allow for this, or if running an .onion site would get you in trouble with the legal authorities there.

I have no idea what it would cost. Depending on how many people you work with, and what your profit margins are, running your own website might be too much to deal with.

Nice care package in within a week 2sus 1 npp 1 mast e 1 tren and 1 50 mg ritz kit… packaging was discreet wrapped well all except one box the lid wasn’t snapped all the way and could hear the bottles shaking but all in all nice job couldn’t show the tire package bc it’s opsec and I like the way they think it was a hilarious idea.. very pleased oil all looks pretty consistent except for on bottle of tren and looks like I have a few floaters in 2 sus bottles but will look more closely could be scratched on bottle and light reflection.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 197
A lot of them are underage so crypto isn’t an option for them, which means connecting to Tor would be pointless
You can do crypto if you're underage, but it's a lot harder. You have to meet someone in meatspace and physically hand them folding currency. Usually the rates on that are far, far worse than you'd get on even the most overpriced exchange.

You can do crypto if you're underage, but it's a lot harder. You have to meet someone in meatspace and physically hand them folding currency. Usually the rates on that are far, far worse than you'd get on even the most overpriced exchange.

I’m Imagining a zoomer doing that, and it seems pretty far fetched. Venmo is comfortable for them