Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Janoshik Analytical

Here is what was in the discord

"For the tesa 10mg and sema 5mg, both will be eligible for reship once new batch is ready and tested. No deadline, production will be arranged ASAP.
The degradation issue was identified, several batchs, the engineer never paid attention to the pH during the freeze drying, so the ones that have the incorrect pH values degraded easily example: Tirz 10mg blue tops, tesa 10mg green tops, sema 5mg red tops, mazdutide 10mg.
Jano confirmed that all these samples, the impurities are 100% degraded molecule.
The other batchs that were done with correct pH were tested perfectly like GB: BPC157 10mg, Tirz 35mg, tirz 40mg, etc...
This will no longer be an issue in future batchs.
Customers who accept the results and want to cancel the reship can enjoy good deals of products of their choices during the summer (July / August) while there will be no GB or promos during this period, only regular pricing, the updated price list will be available 1st July (with updated pricing on several items). The ones who prefer the reship will have to wait for the new batchs to be available/tested.
Once the batchs are available, customers can reach tracy for reship, the same way they did for tirz 10mg blue tops GB, either before testing results (at their own responsibility). Tracy already reshipped many parcels, or after testing results. Testing results will be posted in both Discord and forum (Meso Rx)."
Can someone kindly summarize what it's about? There's something wrong with my Tesa. get big bumps. Should I not continue to use it? is a reship possible?

Thanks. I take PCT.Zone would be one, yes? I did not see a separate section for PCT venders.

Ask for Cefrtriaxone . No one has it listed but they can easily get it.

Is Cefrtriaxone similar to Cephalexin" I also need Bactrim.

Is Cefrtriaxone an equivalent to injectable cephalexin.

Sorry, just cut your losses and try someone else. Maybe someone who's known for great bend over backwards customer service. His thread is usually at the top of the page
To be fair I haven’t had issues in the past so was wondering if others have had issues before just moving on to someone else. Shit happens I don’t expect them to be perfect

Is Cefrtriaxone an equivalent to injectable cephalexin.
Bro, I see you asking about multiple antibiotics in each thread, and honestly I really want to caution you that you need to be really fucking careful with antibiotics.

You can cause a serious public health crisis by abusing them and creating resistant strains of bacteria. I’m serious when I say more than anything else, if the gov gets wind of antibiotics being sold online like this, they are going to step in BIG TIME for public health reasons.

Can you just go to the doctor, bro?