Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ive talked to some people about pt 141 some like it some say it didn't do much
Probably didn't take enough. As far I remember it needs to be dosed 1-2mg 4 hrs prior to getting busy. I've gone through a few vials. Very similar to Melanotan II.

L-carnitine seems kind of expensive compared to other items. Some sellers here sell it for a similar price. Catcafe for example. The raw costs nothing and it's so easy to make. Why not make it cheaper?

€10 vial from the source I mentioned. With the 15% discount they give everyone it's €8.5 so it's quite close. The relative price difference compared to other items is much greater while L-carn is almost the same was my point.
Another stuff totally non-sense regarding pricing is their orals, you can even get them cheaper domestic. I am not blaming them, just saying it doesn't make any sense comparing how cheap are other products.

Will you guys be reducing the price to match Expresspct per IU? They have 5000 IU for $9.98 from various Indian pharmaceutical companies? That would reduce your price to roughly $50 per kit if you match their price.
Please don't make this claim without providing labtests showing they're indeed 5000iu.

Haha... dude, are you ok? Is your life ok? Are you drunk or something?

In reality, this forum is for all kinds of topics, and there are all kinds of compounds, for all different kinds of uses, that we all talk about.
I think he is a closet homosexual so don't be too hard on him.

Please don't make this claim without providing labtests showing they're indeed 5000iu.
Fair enough. I was referring to the Bayer-Zydas and Intas ExpressPct offerings. Before claiming that a purportedly legitimate pharmaceutical grade product contains what it says on the label here I will remember to first have lab testing to support any such claim.