Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You can screw your self I are so horny- do u workout bro - this is a body building forum - not injecting peptides for sex u ass
Haha... dude, are you ok? Is your life ok? Are you drunk or something?

In reality, this forum is for all kinds of topics, and there are all kinds of compounds, for all different kinds of uses, that we all talk about.

So review for injectable sr9009. It looks like a black magic in vial... yeah its literally black :D but its normal color for sr. Its first time that i am using it oil based, i did sr9009 non-oil based solution and i have to say it was much better...

Oil based vs non oil based
+ looks like black magic

- it hurts little bit more than doing non oil based one and for 2 days ( incredible muscle soreness for daysss bro)
- oil is too thick so you cant inject it with slin pins...
- low concentration .... you have to pin 1 ml of oil if you want to dose 20mg ... non-oil based that i used before was 65mg/ml
- since its oil based, you cant time injection cuz it will take hours to kick in ( pre workout for example)

I also bought other oils - NPP, test, primo, winstrol, yk11, mast e, bold cyp, no problem with these so far, no pip ( primo, test, npp) .
No crashing on the bold cyp?

So review for injectable sr9009. It looks like a black magic in vial... yeah its literally black :D but its normal color for sr. Its first time that i am using it oil based, i did sr9009 non-oil based solution and i have to say it was much better...

Oil based vs non oil based
+ looks like black magic

- it hurts little bit more than doing non oil based one and for 2 days ( incredible muscle soreness for daysss bro)
- oil is too thick so you cant inject it with slin pins...
- low concentration .... you have to pin 1 ml of oil if you want to dose 20mg ... non-oil based that i used before was 65mg/ml
- since its oil based, you cant time injection cuz it will take hours to kick in ( pre workout for example)

I also bought other oils - NPP, test, primo, winstrol, yk11, mast e, bold cyp, no problem with these so far, no pip ( primo, test, npp) .
show us the black magic vials :p

quid can you make vials of pt 141 dry freezed like hgh and for the caverject? If not whats the purupose of selling it if you cant inject it then if not dry freezed? Thanks

quid can you make vials of pt 141 dry freezed like hgh and for the caverject? If not whats the purupose of selling it if you cant inject it then if not dry freezed? Thanks
All products in peptides price list can be injected, pt141 is in the list.

It's ghk cu that cannot be injected because it's a raw in sarm powder list.