Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone else has tried their semaglutide? One guy said he didn't feel any effects but I could say the same about my pharma liraglutide. Did nothing for me. Thinking about giving semaglutide a go. 1mg in pharmacy is 80 euros here. 118$ for 20mg from Qingdao :oops:
My wife is on it. Started her off on .5mg worked for the first week and now she's on 1mg. She says it works but it don't seem as strong as pharma. She lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks on it and that's with being on a diet for the past 7 or 8 weeks. I'd say it's definitely worth the money for the amount you get. Hope that helps

My wife is on it. Started her off on .5mg worked for the first week and now she's on 1mg. She says it works but it don't seem as strong as pharma. She lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks on it and that's with being on a diet for the past 7 or 8 weeks. I'd say it's definitely worth the money for the amount you get. Hope that helps
that's good to know, thanks.

So review for injectable sr9009. It looks like a black magic in vial... yeah its literally black :D but its normal color for sr. Its first time that i am using it oil based, i did sr9009 non-oil based solution and i have to say it was much better...

Oil based vs non oil based
+ looks like black magic

- it hurts little bit more than doing non oil based one and for 2 days ( incredible muscle soreness for daysss bro)
- oil is too thick so you cant inject it with slin pins...
- low concentration .... you have to pin 1 ml of oil if you want to dose 20mg ... non-oil based that i used before was 65mg/ml
- since its oil based, you cant time injection cuz it will take hours to kick in ( pre workout for example)

I also bought other oils - NPP, test, primo, winstrol, yk11, mast e, bold cyp, no problem with these so far, no pip ( primo, test, npp) .