Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone know how much bac water to add to 2mg of gonadorelin? Didn't order it from here but will next time. Can't find any info anywhere and the vial i got it in is tiny as fuck. Less than half the size of 10ml vial. So no clue how much I'm gonna have to do to equal what I usually do which is 2mg over a 2 month period with 2 injections a week at .5ml a shot. Gonna take my dumbass an hour to figure the math out lol

Anyone know how much bac water to add to 2mg of gonadorelin? Didn't order it from here but will next time. Can't find any info anywhere and the vial i got it in is tiny as fuck. Less than half the size of 10ml vial. So no clue how much I'm gonna have to do to equal what I usually do which is 2mg over a 2 month period with 2 injections a week at .5ml a shot. Gonna take my dumbass an hour to figure the math out lol
That comes to 1ml used weekly and 8 weeks so 8ml

That comes to 1ml used weekly and 8 weeks so 8ml
I knw much I normally do haha. The vial I have the gnrh in looks like its a 3ml vial or something so there is no way I can put 8ml of water in it. Pretty much screwed and just gonna toss it. Shit is in a hard chunk stuck to the bottom too.

Maybe I'll try t mix 3ml f water and then just suck it all up and squirt back into the bac water vial.

You don't need more than 1 ml to mix most of peptides.
i only advice 2ml for follistatin and pt141, and it is better to pin them IM instead of SC, in delts or rear delts.

Just because I talk shit about this source doesnt mean I won't help members.

If you mixed 1ml of bac water with 2mg, each 0.1ml should contain 0.2mg of the peptide. So once a week would last 5 weeks, or split it at 0.05ml for 2x a week. If you can get 2ml in then 0.1ml would be 0.1mg and split at 0.5ml 2x a week will last 10 weeks

Buzzing to get my primobolan and sustanon ❤ How's the PIP for 200mg/ml primo? Will get bloodwork done on a low dose test (around 200mg a week) with 600primo in theory bloodwork should look "fine" Might also get it tested and post results on here - would you offer anything on my next order if I got a test done and posted results here Quindao?? Looking at ordering primo test and semaglutide in the future :)
I switched from Pharmacom 100/ml to QD's 200/ml primo and the PIP was ever so slightly worse, much better than I'd expected.

Cheers bro.

I guess this is to prevent spam bots or is it something security related like if someone clicks an uncoded link and then buys from the e-commerce site the cookies can track and match up their meso name and e-commerce shipping information?

Good question. i always thought it was for the former, but i could be mistaken. i'm sure @Millard can clarify.
There are a few reasons including the ones you mention. The big technical reason is that MESO doesn't want to give "Google juice" to any ecommerce pharma sites. The prohibition of active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains sends a strong message to discourage anyone from posting links for the purpose of boosting their search engine results page ranking.

The only US domestic is peptide for the most part?
Yes

Available products in USA warehouse
Shipping 5$
Peptidesdosage/vial1kit($)
MT210mg65
BPC1575mg55
Ipamorelin5mg55
TB5005mg85
HGH frag5mg88
HGH10ui70
HCG2500ui85
PT14110mg85
RawsQuantityPrice($)
Sildenafil1kg140
Tadalafil1kg330
Winstrol1kg1460
Tianeptine sodium20g120
50g200
100g360
500g1600
1kg2900
Tianeptine free acid50g200
100g360
500g1600
Tianeptine Sulfate50g210
100g370
500g1620
1kg3000

Just to update, my GH never showed and I got a re-ship on the way. I know this source has been getting some hate, and putting that aside, I didn't have any problem with the back and forth of figuring it out.
Will update when I receive. I was planning on sending out for testing as well but we'll see how I'm feeling when I get the pack.

Just to update, my GH never showed and I got a re-ship on the way. I know this source has been getting some hate, and putting that aside, I didn't have any problem with the back and forth of figuring it out.
Will update when I receive. I was planning on sending out for testing as well but we'll see how I'm feeling when I get the pack.
was this a seizure or took way too long so a no show?