Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Don't mind him, it's a troll, he joined when we just arrived here and 90% of his comments is bullshiting about us, only solution for these guys is to collectively ignore them and they disappear, he hates that we get more and more popular, just check the poll and you will get an idea:

I seen him at other threads as well,spreading hate around. He is probably source of his own(dropshipping) and expensive so he will go against anyone. I am just trying to get cheaper and good quality stuff.

Basically I have to work as bouncer 2 nights every week just to afford PED lol,unless i become stripper,there are some grannies with deep pocket..but in order to become stripper i need more juice..its like a circle. Never enough money

Links to e-commerce websites have to be coded or you risk a temp ban.
This is correct but I believe, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, that we are allowed to post links that are links within this site. If that isn't clear, I mean, if it's an internal link to something on thinksteroids, it is okay.

@Millard would you mind clarifying this?

I seen him at other threads as well,spreading hate around. He is probably source of his own(dropshipping) and expensive so he will go against anyone. I am just trying to get cheaper and good quality stuff.

Basically I have to work as bouncer 2 nights every week just to afford PED lol,unless i become stripper,there are some grannies with deep pocket..but in order to become stripper i need more juice..its like a circle. Never enough money

With our prices, almost all members can afford even HGH which was always a luxuary thing, being on 4iu ED for $50-55/month.
It was never affordable in the past, now everyone can afford high quality well dosed HGH.
+ all oils such as primo $14/vial, Test E 6.5$/vial.. so that money can be spent on more useful things such as investing in high quality food, better quality supplements, and other life expenses such as familly needs instead of wasting salary on few vials.

Jesus christ could it be any more obvious that you're a shill and affiliated with Qingdao? What other threads have I been spreading hate in, enlighten me? I love how anytime I call qingdao out on something completely valid, some low post count brand new account comes in white-nighting it up for ding dong. Then dingdong has a full blown conversation that would never actually happen cause he's sitting their typing to himself on 30 different accounts trying to make it look like more people are actually buying from him then there actually is.

You're trying to get quality stuff? You going to send it off for testing or just take the 99cent store of sources word for it? It's rhetorical no need to answer.

Would you be able get hand on some exotic raws that nearly noone carries. I am sure many bros here would like to try(at least me lol)

Like dihydronandrolone, nanadrolone no ester(deca no ester)

Btw,i am looking at test no ester you carry,is it the one that should be made with water with visible crystals or the one that can be made clear with oil? Or is it the same. I havent homebrew it yet but would like to try to make test base(oil)

Would you be able get hand on some exotic raws that nearly noone carries. I am sure many bros here would like to try(at least me lol)

Like dihydronandrolone, nanadrolone no ester(deca no ester)

Btw,i am looking at test no ester you carry,is it the one that should be made with water with visible crystals or the one that can be made clear with oil? Or is it the same. I havent homebrew it yet but would like to try to make test base(oil)
Like dihydronandrolone, nanadrolone no ester(deca no ester) out of stock.

Test base it's same, can be brewed water based or in oil.

Jesus christ could it be any more obvious that you're a shill and affiliated with Qingdao? What other threads have I been spreading hate in, enlighten me? I love how anytime I call qingdao out on something completely valid, some low post count brand new account comes in white-nighting it up for ding dong. Then dingdong has a full blown conversation that would never actually happen cause he's sitting their typing to himself on 30 different accounts trying to make it look like more people are actually buying from him then there actually is.

Man,get lost. I used hupharma,i used ppl and some other and all been good and many just like you been spreading hate there as well.
Other thing,i dont give damn if these guys reshipping or producing,make no difference to me if stuff gonna work. I will see if it works when i buy. Simple

Awesome. Meso is lucky to have members like you to carry the banner into the future.
Man what the hell did I do wrong? Does everyone has to be ignorant?

You asked me question..and luckily i do have friend who can do me favour. Does it mean I gonna ask him? Maybe not. I didnt test other sources and all worked and been fine. If i suspect something ofc i will test

Now i remember why i stopped on other forums few years ago.

My orlistat poop penetrates 4 layers of wet wipes
Since you talked about Orlistat

ORLISTAT (WEIGHT LOSS)
CAS 96829-58-2
Available

10g $40
100g $65
1kg $415

What is Orlistat?​

Orlistat is a drug designed to treat obesity. Its primary function is preventing the absorption of fats from the human diet by acting as a lipase inhibitor, thereby reducing caloric intake. It is intended for use in conjunction with a healthcare provider-supervised reduced-calorie diet.

Orlistat is the saturated derivative of lipstatin, a potent natural inhibitor of pancreatic lipases isolated from the bacterium Streptomyces toxytricini. However, due to its relative simplicity and stability, orlistat was chosen over lipstatin for development as an anti-obesity drug.

The effectiveness of orlistat in promoting weight loss is definite but modest.
Pooled data from clinical trials suggest that people given orlistat in addition to lifestyle modifications, such as diet and exercise, lose about 2–3 kilograms (4.4–6.6 lb) more than those not taking the drug over the course of a year. Orlistat also modestly reduces blood pressure and appears to prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes, whether from the weight loss itself or to other effects. In a large randomized controlled trial, orlistat was found to reduce the incidence of diabetes by nearly 40% in obese people.

Don't mind him, it's a troll, he joined when we just arrived here and 90% of his comments is bullshiting about us, only solution for these guys is to collectively ignore them and they disappear, he hates that we get more and more popular, just check the poll and you will get an idea:
For a second there I thought you were talking about @KP300 except 99% of his posts are in Jets thread.

He's definitely a cock sucker

This is correct but I believe, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, that we are allowed to post links that are links within this site. If that isn't clear, I mean, if it's an internal link to something on thinksteroids, it is okay.

@Millard would you mind clarifying this?

To my knowledge in house links to other threads and such don't need to be coded.

Though a couple years back i posted one and later saw that it was edited. Might just have been a mistake. There was no annotations to my post or anything.

Cheers bro.

I guess this is to prevent spam bots or is it something security related like if someone clicks an uncoded link and then buys from the e-commerce site the cookies can track and match up their meso name and e-commerce shipping information?

Good question. i always thought it was for the former, but i could be mistaken. i'm sure @Millard can clarify.