Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ordered some pt141 and mt2 from their domestic US warehouse, took 3 days to deliver from order date. PT141 seems legit, injected 500mcg and within minutes facial flushing and an insatiable sex drive for nearly 11 hours. First time user of pt-141, did what I was expecting, except the sex drive to be shorter duration.

Maybe some of you didn't see the post, but French Lab test group had shared a poll for new lab test, so if you are interested in, you can vote for the sources that you want to be tested in future and what products:

We already have a USA warehouse since years now, we delivered many clients using it for domestic orders (you can see that 2 comments below) you can see tons of feedbacks in the thread.
We also have our reship service, we send goods to our USA warehouse then to customer adress, for those who want us to bear customs risk and it's the way used to supply USA domestic labs for raws and HGH.

We already have a USA warehouse since years now, we delivered many clients using it for domestic orders (you can see that 2 comments below) you can see tons of feedbacks in the thread.
We also have our reship service, we send goods to our USA warehouse then to customer adress, for those who want us to bear customs risk and it's the way used to supply USA domestic labs for raws and HGH.
Yes I know but a few weeks ago you had said you had plans to stock the USA domestic warehouse with your primo and test, etc

This is what I am referring to

Yes I know but a few weeks ago you had said you had plans to stock the USA domestic warehouse with your primo and test, etc

This is what I am referring to
Def would be awesome if they did. Not really much of a selection right now. Like you mentioned. Even a few base compounds would be great but would cost more obviously. But I'm sure people would buy it because it would still be cheaper than 90% of other sources and you could get it within a week instead of 1-2 months.

My order was shipped on the 7th of this month and is in Los Angeles as of today. Hopefully nothing holds it back from here out haha. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals someone else mentioned but didn't ask. So what is the time difference between between Regular International, US Reship and Express to the US? Would be willing to pay the extra $40-50 for Express if it was like 2 weeks tops, since China Post seems to average a month or so right?

since they apparently don’t use batch numbers and when it was bought.
Yep, but they store all your personal info in their "databasis" including your shipping weight and all that other jazz, yet somehow cant figure out how to manage their inventory. Also if they used batch numbers, it means they'd have to pump out more fake Chinese HPLC tests, as one set wouldn't be enough anymore, and it would cost em a-lot of money to Photoshop some more numbers.

I'm dumbfounded people are actually ordering from these guys, they've failed to refund people after under dosing products simply because they don't like them, this is basically selective scamming. Claimed to have 100% ship rates to certain countries, when people clearly have evidence of the contrary, claimed to test their products with HPLC in china, but their under dosed HCG proves otherwise, also they flat out deny they could ever be the target of a steroid bust, I mean what drug dealer is so stupid to think they could never have a tail on their ass.

The only thing that is worth a shit about them is their low price, but Dollar General doesn't attract the most intelligent customers either, so I guess Darwin is doing his thing here.

I would come around, but so far they haven't done anything to improve their integrity. Maybe if I were to see more testing from Jano on these guys, and the rep would get his shit together and not act like a short man trying to prove his worth, I could lax a bit on these guys, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Anyways, this concludes my semi-weekly rant on Ding Dong Sugma Chlamydia Co. I know people have had "good" experiences, but plenty of others haven't. So you noobs have been warned. Happy Monday.

Yep, but they store all your personal info in their "databasis" including your shipping weight and all that other jazz, yet somehow cant figure out how to manage their inventory. Also if they used batch numbers, it means they'd have to pump out more fake Chinese HPLC tests, as one set wouldn't be enough anymore, and it would cost em a-lot of money to Photoshop some more numbers.

I'm dumbfounded people are actually ordering from these guys, they've failed to refund people after under dosing products simply because they don't like them, this is basically selective scamming. Claimed to have 100% ship rates to certain countries, when people clearly have evidence of the contrary, claimed to test their products with HPLC in china, but their under dosed HCG proves otherwise, also they flat out deny they could ever be the target of a steroid bust, I mean what drug dealer is so stupid to think they could never have a tail on their ass.

The only thing that is worth a shit about them is their low price, but Dollar General doesn't attract the most intelligent customers either, so I guess Darwin is doing his thing here.

I would come around, but so far they haven't done anything to improve their integrity. Maybe if I were to see more testing from Jano on these guys, and the rep would get his shit together and not act like a short man trying to prove his worth, I could lax a bit on these guys, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Anyways, this concludes my semi-weekly rant on Ding Dong Sugma Chlamydia Co. I know people have had "good" experiences, but plenty of others haven't. So you noobs have been warned. Happy Monday.
That’s a whole lot of truth right here. I was disappointed that the rep wouldn’t answer my question of just how much volume they buy at a time.

Links to e-commerce websites have to be coded or you risk a temp ban.

Cheers bro.

I guess this is to prevent spam bots or is it something security related like if someone clicks an uncoded link and then buys from the e-commerce site the cookies can track and match up their meso name and e-commerce shipping information?