Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

HCG 2500ui $70/kit (25.000 ui total)

View attachment 160743

That was a great deal before it emerged via a customer’s Jano testing that it was only 2500iu per vial & not the 5000iu originally advertised.

I appreciate that you’ve amended the description to show the true dose, but it really isn’t competitive anymore. For just over 50% more £ at current GBP-USD exchange rate (which has been pretty stable for months), I can get the same amount of pharma hcg from a domestic UK source on here, delivered within 48hrs & with no possible customs issues (hcg is not legal to import into the UK via the postal system)

Point being I think the price needs dropping now. Obviously that’s up to you guys, but it’s a definite no-go for any Meso members in the UK at that price.

That was a great deal before it emerged via a customer’s Jano testing that it was only 2500iu per vial & not the 5000iu originally advertised.

I appreciate that you’ve amended the description to show the true dose, but it really isn’t competitive anymore. For just over 50% more £ at current GBP-USD exchange rate (which has been pretty stable for months), I can get the same amount of pharma hcg from a domestic UK source on here, delivered within 48hrs & with no possible customs issues (hcg is not legal to import into the UK via the postal system)

Point being I think the price needs dropping now. Obviously that’s up to you guys, but it’s a definite no-go for any Meso members in the UK at that price.
Show me where you can buy that cheaper than this and I will drop the price. We are always able to be the cheapest and.very compétitive.
The reason why I kept same price is that sales of it didn't change.. so I will be curious to see what source can provide it cheaper than $7/vial of 2500 ui

a hint for the non HPLC readers - just look for the number that's near 100 lol.
Yes most of our raws have very high purity compared to what the market offers, some are posted, some I receive by Email from our customers who prefer anonymity and even me I am surprised how perfect are our raws often testing +98% and +96% with Jano hplc..

Having such quality for the lowest prices in the market isn't impressive for you guys?
+ having a very lovely rep :cool:

Show me where you can buy that cheaper than this and I will drop the price. We are always able to be the cheapest and.very compétitive.
The reason why I kept same price is that sales of it didn't change.. so I will be curious to see what source can provide it cheaper than $7/vial of 2500 ui

Titan Labs is UK domestic & sells 5,000iu pharma for £15 - that works out to $10 for 2,500iu & that’s before you take into account your shipping fees, whatever they are - I only know that you no longer offer free shipping.

Express PCT (nternational Warehouse) - offers multiple pharma brands of 5,000iu for $10, so $5 for 2,500iu. International shipping is a flat rate of $25. Buy 10x 5,000iu kits & it’s $9 each.

Also keep in mind both the above options are recognised pharma brands, whereas yours are unbranded generics - just a suggestion to consider before listing a new price.

Both have threads in Meso’s Underground that list their website details in their opening post, so you can check this for yourself.

Ps: I’m not a hater, I just don’t think the hcg is even remotely competitive now, unlike your raws prices.

Also, given the 50% underdosing on the hcg, i’d also like to see a Jano test on your hmg before I’d consider buying.

would have to test bold U and deca! these raws are said to be below 90% purity lately from all manufacturers

I would love to see some testing on those too, I don't say we are perfect, but can bring one of most purest products, we already had a 90% anadrol, raws can lower purity sometimes, but what counts is to be able to provide the best quality for the best price.

I've, offered to some of my customers to reumburse 50% of their Jano test if they did EQ, but no one give a fuck so I finally withdrew my offer ^^

Last edited:
Titan Labs is UK domestic & sells 5,000iu pharma for £15 - that works out to $10 for 2,500iu & that’s before you take into account your shipping fees, whatever they are - I only know that you no longer offer free shipping.

Express PCT (nternational Warehouse) - offers multiple pharma brands of 5,000iu for $10, so $5 for 2,500iu. International shipping is a flat rate of $25. Buy 10x 5,000iu kits & it’s $9 each.

Also keep in mind both the above options are recognised pharma brands, whereas yours are unbranded generics - just a suggestion to consider before listing a new price.

Both have threads in Meso’s Underground that list their website details in their opening post, so you can check this for yourself.

Ps: I’m not a hater, I just don’t think the hcg is even remotely competitive now, unlike your raws prices.

Also, given the 50% underdosing on the hcg, i’d also like to see a Jano test on your hmg before I’d consider buying.

I would love to verify all that, but I don't think their price lists are public, what I saw is 1 vial of HCG is $26-$27.
It's not a matter of pharma because we used before to unlabel Livzon et sell it same price as our generic hcg now, pharma or not it's not what matters.

The questions I will be asking is are all those "pharma brands" tested by HPLC?

I will be for sure considering changing the price if they can offer a vial 2500ui cheaper than $7 ^^

Many parameters should be taken in count when it comes to comparaison, such as min order, shipping fees etc.. how many third party lab tests of their HCG... here we are talking about 3 lab tests of HCG tested 2500ui, you will always be more confident to order from us than buying untested brand just because it says it's pharma.

You can order the hmg and do the testing if you want, Jano don't do hmg quantitive tests anymore I think.
Unfortunately all our hmg with green tops were sold out, it was pharma unlabeled now we are on another brand.

Last edited:
I would love to verify all that, but I don't think their price lists are public, what I saw is 1 vial of HCG is $26-$27.
It's not a matter of pharma because we used before to unlabel Livzon et sell it same price as our generic hcg now, pharma or not it's not what matters.

The questions I will be asking is are all those "pharma brands" tested by HPLC?

I will be for sure considering changing the price if they can offer a vial 2500ui cheaper than $7 ^^

Many parameters should be taken in count when it comes to comparaison, such as min order, shipping fees etc..

You can order the hmg and do the testing if you want, Jano don't do hmg quantitive tests anymore I think.

They are public sources with public prices listed on their public websites. So yes, you can verify what I’ve posted.

MOQ & shipping prices have been taken into account in my figures listed - I even listed Express PCT’s shipping costs in my post.

They are public sources with public prices listed on their public websites. So yes, you can verify what I’ve posted.

MOQ & shipping prices have been taken into account in my figures listed - I even listed Express PCT’s shipping costs in my post.
websites please, I couldn't find them in first page

websites please, I couldn't find them in first page

I’ve just bumped both threads for you. Both their website details are in the first post of each thread.

I’m not posting a direct link because to do so is a temp banning offence & I’m on my phone & it’s a pain in the arse coding links on my phone.