Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

They are public sources with public prices listed on their public websites. So yes, you can verify what I’ve posted.

MOQ & shipping prices have been taken into account in my figures listed - I even listed Express PCT’s shipping costs in my post.
No need to tag me in their thread, for titan's I didn't find it in opening post, can you copy and paste it here.
Is there any testing on those brands for express?

I would love to verify all that, but I don't think their price lists are public, what I saw is 1 vial of HCG is $26-$27.
It's not a matter of pharma because we used before to unlabel Livzon et sell it same price as our generic hcg now, pharma or not it's not what matters.

The questions I will be asking is are all those "pharma brands" tested by HPLC?

I will be for sure considering changing the price if they can offer a vial 2500ui cheaper than $7 ^^

Many parameters should be taken in count when it comes to comparaison, such as min order, shipping fees etc.. how many third party lab tests of their HCG... here we are talking about 3 lab tests of HCG tested 2500ui, you will always be more confident to order from us than buying untested brand just because it says it's pharma.

You can order the hmg and do the testing if you want, Jano don't do hmg quantitive tests anymore I think.
Unfortunately all our hmg with green tops were sold out, it was pharma unlabeled now we are on another brand.

Hmg is still pharm or not

I’ve just bumped both threads for you. Both their website details are in the first post of each thread.

I’m not posting a direct link because to do so is a temp banning offence & I’m on my phone & it’s a pain in the arse coding links on my phone.

Typing out by hand on the phone is easy.

Copy and paste the address. Type the brackets and CODE and it's done.

code-hyperlink.png

That was a great deal before it emerged via a customer’s Jano testing that it was only 2500iu per vial & not the 5000iu originally advertised.

I appreciate that you’ve amended the description to show the true dose, but it really isn’t competitive anymore. For just over 50% more £ at current GBP-USD exchange rate (which has been pretty stable for months), I can get the same amount of pharma hcg from a domestic UK source on here, delivered within 48hrs & with no possible customs issues (hcg is not legal to import into the UK via the postal system)

Point being I think the price needs dropping now. Obviously that’s up to you guys, but it’s a definite no-go for any Meso members in the UK at that price.

When did it emerge that it was only 2500 per vial? Do you know if it has been only 2500 since they started selling it or just since a certain date?

I have some vials left from a batch I bought in July 2021. Probably best to assume they're only 2500?

When did it emerge that it was only 2500 per vial? Do you know if it has been only 2500 since they started selling it or just since a certain date?

I have some vials left from a batch I bought in July 2021. Probably best to assume they're only 2500?
It was tested January 2022. Who knows how many were in that batch since they apparently don’t use batch numbers and when it was bought.