Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fair enough. I was referring to the Bayer-Zydas and Intas ExpressPct offerings. Before claiming that a purportedly legitimate pharmaceutical grade product contains what it says on the label here I will remember to first have lab testing to support any such claim.

Specifically in this case I highly recommend doing so.

Do you think it loses potency? I use it and always thought it was weak, but I wonder how weak it is.

Zero interest in the 100mg/ml running over 600mg/week minimum. Love to see testing on the 200mg/ml. Don’t need any until June or I may have taken one for the team and sent to Jano.

If I am right, they said heart attack...but what caused heart attack we dont know yet...but nothing to do with kidneys
One theory making the rounds is that it was hyperkalemia related. So, "nothing to do with the kidneys" is an off center statement at this point in time.

If I am right, they said heart attack...but what caused heart attack we dont know yet...but nothing to do with kidneys
I don't even think that is confirmed yet. That is what they are assuming but all they know is he passed out. Once they do the autopsy we will have the facts.

But more than likely his heart stopped beating as a direct correlation to kidney failure. The guy was even iving oxies lol

I don't even think that is confirmed yet. That is what they are assuming but all they know is he passed out. Once they do the autopsy we will have the facts.

But more than likely his heart stopped beating as a direct correlation to kidney failure. The guy was even iving oxies lol
I watched Leo's podcasts. He recently said he had his heart checked out and was told it was healthy. He only IVd oxy one time and wouldn't try it again.

Anabolic doc made an interesting video about his most likely death cause. Something to do with hyperkalemia and kidneys.

Most of these bodybuilder deaths happen suddenly. That's the craziest part. They feel fine then they're gone the next moment.

Kind of a random question, but all of the PT141 talk had me wondering: since PT141 is derived from MTII, does MTII also have the libido effect that PT141 has? Would it be better to be horny and tan? Or just horny but no tan?

Asking for a fren

What are your reshipping policies? Is there a fee and when do you decide the package is no longer moving ie. No tracking update after 14 days etc.