Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I understand why you might say the microwave is terrible for many reasons. But can you elaborate?
The vial cap is metal, not smart to microwave any kind of metal. It might be fine for a few seconds but there are better ways.

Never put metal in a microwave for any period of time! Not even 1 second! Like NEVER! It's absolutely not even worth the risk when there are many other options to go with!

Never put metal in a microwave for any period of time! Not even 1 second! Like NEVER! It's absolutely not even worth the risk when there are many other options to go with!

It's not like it's going to explode. i hope you know you made Nikola Tesla weep from his grave just now. For shame.

Well why take the chance? .... my son put a plate in and left his fork on it and it instantly started sparking amd popping.... soo idk I'm just saying why?

It's not like it's going to explode. i hope you know you made Nikola Tesla weep from his grave just now. For shame.

I put metal in my microwave once and now theres a rift in time space continuum next to my refrigerator. On the plus side i just throw all my garbage into it, super convenient actually.

The Test C I received today also crashed. After some minutes in the waterbath it seams fine.

The vials aren't color coded right? Because mine look same as the Bolde C a user posted before ...

I've heard you can mess gear up by reheating crashed gear and it usually ends up crashing again. That is my experience with crashed gear. Super annoying. Had to reheat that shit before every injection.

Some of the gear I've had hasn't even crashed when I tried to make it crash on purpose by putting in the fridge.

Not sure I feel like risking getting 50 crashed vials to save a few bucks. Maybe when it gets warmer.

I've heard you can mess gear up by reheating crashed gear and it usually ends up crashing again. That is my experience with crashed gear. Super annoying. Had to reheat that shit before every injection.

Some of the gear I've had hasn't even crashed when I tried to make it crash on purpose by putting in the fridge.

Not sure I feel like risking getting 50 crashed vials to save a few bucks. Maybe when it gets warmer.

You won't do any damage to the gear warming it up to normal temps like 50-75*c. As long as the temp is below the boiling point of the compounds then it will give no shits. Usually all you need to do to get gear back, is to heat it to or around the heat it was brewed at.