Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Arrival ✅

Took longer than expected but it's all here.

Day -1 : Order
Day 0 (Jan 4) : Paid
Day 1 : Tracking Number Received
Day 15 : Tracking Number Registered at Post office
Day 23: Left China
Day 57 : Arrived in Canada
Day 59 : Delivered.

If product is good I'll definitely use them again and will just make sure to order well in advance. I'll take slow over snagged any time.
was it sent with PostNL?

And speaking bt HGH frag, it was tested in french meso

View attachment 159980

No, and I don't know the client. it's from 2020.
Exactly. A source posting results from over a year ago while working on a different batch? Bravo.

Do you guys like running your hcg through out cycle now vs post? Been hearing lots running it 250-500iu eod during cycle and feeling much better this way. Any opinions to this? Thanks

Do you guys like running your hcg through out cycle now vs post? Been hearing lots running it 250-500iu eod during cycle and feeling much better this way. Any opinions to this? Thanks
That’s been the protocol of many Trt clinics. The theory is that exogenous hormones not only shut down HPTA but “damage” leydig cells in the testicals and since hcg mimics LH production hcg use with mitigate that making the recovery process easier.

I’ve been on Trt for 10 yrs and I can say with confidence that it’s bullshit. Hcg does work but only for so long. Cycling off is necessary and you wind up with the same outcome.

That’s been the protocol of many Trt clinics. The theory is that exogenous hormones not only shut down HPTA but “damage” leydig cells in the testicals and since hcg mimics LH production hcg use with mitigate that making the recovery process easier.

I’ve been on Trt for 10 yrs and I can say with confidence that it’s bullshit. Hcg does work but only for so long. Cycling off is necessary and you wind up with the same outcome.
How long of a hcg cycle be run and then how long off before you do another? Thanks

How long of a hcg cycle be run and then how long off before you do another? Thanks
When I first started trt I thought it worked well for 3 months. But lately it’s been closer to 8 weeks before I notice it isn’t working. 4 weeks off seems to be sufficient.

This is all anecdotal based on my experience but I’ve heard from many people who wound up with atrophy in the testes in spite of being in hcg for extended periods of time.

Put in an order to their US domestic warehouse, payment was made next day pack is moving through the system. Very professional and positive experience so far, will follow up.