Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The CXC username is older than HKOX. I smell bullshit
I guess you cannot even check registered dates to compare, lol. It is just the opppsite and for several years of difference.

The syntax is very different. Both may not be native English speakers, but they differ in the structure of their discourse at a pretty fundamental level.
Dude, he even admited it. In my opinion boths account should be taken as it is, a rep or a source, but stop bullshitting as if it was just like one of us, a regular meso member.

I guess you cannot even check registered dates to compare, lol. It is just the opppsite and for several years of difference.

Dude, he even admited it. In my opinion boths account should be taken as it is, a rep or a source, but stop bullshitting as if it was just like one of us, a regular meso member.
Shit who knows, maybe I am CXC and QSC and HKOK. Lol people on this forum are too much lol

Nope, I’m just a non reading fuck apparently lol, I saw November 15 and October 21 and assumed they were both last year, but HKOX registered in 2015 o_O

Sure buddy, keep under-dosing your hcg.

Did you ever find out what the other 50% is?

Or are you just selling them as 2600 UI now? Knowing that you're harming people's health?

For those who don't know:

DingDong sold 5000 UI hcg, got caught with it only being 2600 UI thanks to @SkankHunt and refuses to test what the other 50% in the bottle is.

Now he just sells them as 2600 UI.

Enjoy your infections and defective babies.

skankhunt.png

For those who don't know:

DingDong sold 5000 UI hcg, got caught with it only being 2600 UI thanks to @SkankHunt and refuses to test what the other 50% in the bottle is.

Now he just sells them as 2600 UI.

Enjoy your infections and defective babies.

View attachment 161427
Your parents must had some serious infections to get a such deffective baby like you.
It's not by multiplying accounts and bashing us that you will get more sales on that miserable thread.

Now welcome to my ignore list mong.

Did I mention that DingDong has doxxed his customers before?

Check out him doxing a customer who left a bad review on a different board:

Red is where his customer's entire address is and place of work.

Attachments

• dingdong.png
    dingdong.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 115
Did I mention that DingDong has doxxed his customers before?

Check out him doxing a customer who left a bad review on a different board:

Red is where his customer's entire address is and place of work.
I have read through the whole thread and seen every one of those cases from fake photos to multiple cases of cussing at their customers and denying they ordered something from them. It has something to do with the culture there. They never admit to fucking something up and ironically make it 10 times worse. Like the guy who received bad primo vials with loose seals.

@supremedonkey exactly and that's the thing too, they never admit that they are wrong. They just laugh at their customers and keep going because people will want to save a few bucks with no regards to their health.

It's all fun and games until you get health issues a few years from now and wonder "what was in that vial?"

@supremedonkey exactly and that's the thing too, they never admit that they are wrong. They just laugh at their customers and keep going because people will want to save a few bucks with no regards to their health.

It's all fun and games until you get health issues a few years from now and wonder "what was in that vial?"
???? "It's all fun and games until you get health issues a few years from now and wonder "what was in that vial?"

That's very strong claim lol. How will you know its not from gear use in general lmao. Don't spread shit if you have 0 prove. Are you defending HKOX or what should i think of this shit? You waited all that time to just come now? Why lol?