Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey guys... Haven't been present on the forum. My sister has stage 4 cancer, so you can imagine. Anyway, decided to give these guys a try. Everything went smoothly. Package arrived today. Problem is, I ordered 2 kits, 10 vials HCG and 10 vials PT-141. Received 10 vials with red tops, unmarked...no idea what this is. Sent them an email. Will let you know what happens.

Hey guys... Haven't been present on the forum. My sister has stage 4 cancer, so you can imagine. Anyway, decided to give these guys a try. Everything went smoothly. Package arrived today. Problem is, I ordered 2 kits, 10 vials HCG and 10 vials PT-141. Received 10 vials with red tops, unmarked...no idea what this is. Sent them an email. Will let you know what happens.
You'll know within 10 minutes if you've pinned pt-141 or hcg. It will flush you up like MTII does. Imagine waiting over a month for a package and find half of the stuff didn't come. I'd be pissed.

Running very low on HGH. Lowered my dose to a replacement dose (only 1.5iu which is basically natty) until I get my new package. I want to run 4iu. My package has been shipping for about 50 days. Currently, the tracking says, "Transit station transit," which is the last tracking update before it reaches the destination country. That means my package should be here in the next two weeks making the total shipping time about 60-65 days.

The shipping is very inconvenient in my opinion, but I will admit the quality of their products for their unmatchable price is very nice and the reps are very responsive. My current cycle is going smoothly. But I still wish shipping was maximum 1 month. 2+ months for shipping is a very long wait.

Last edited:
You'll know within 10 minutes if you've pinned pt-141 or hcg. It will flush you up like MTII does. Imagine waiting over a month for a package and find half of the stuff didn't come. I'd be pissed.
This was USA domestic, only took a few days...

us

Nothing is missing.
Both were sent to you.
HCG and PT141 aren't in same warehouse. You have 2 parcels for that order and 2 USPS trackings.
HCG is red tops, check you 2 trackings I gave you.
Marks are on bubble bag QDSIGMAHC = HCG (the one delivered)
Pt141 is waiting for you in post office

Last edited:
Hey brother, was wondering where you went. Man, I’m really sorry to hear about your sister. How is she doing? What’s her treatment looking like?

Nothing is missing.
Both were sent to you.
HCG and PT141 aren't in same warehouse. You have 2 parcels for that order and 2 USPS trackings.
HCG is red tops, check you 2 trackings I gave you.
Marks are on bubble bag QDSIGMAHC = HCG (the one delivered)
Pt141 is waiting for you in post office
OK. Thanks alot. I see the HC marking on the label now. But I never received any tracking. Don't know hat went wrong there... Thanks again...

Hey brother, was wondering where you went. Man, I’m really sorry to hear about your sister. How is she doing? What’s her treatment looking like?
Hey Villain...Thanks for message. Currently she's getting chemo every other week. She's having a rough time, but keeping her spirits relatively high. Still giving me shit...ha, ha.. Talk soon...

why is hcg very expensive in your country? normally it is a very inexpensive product, pregnil 5000ui is 5 euro in pharmacies, 13 euro in competitors.. honestly hcg should be at -50%... hmg is also at the same price as your competitor in europe and pharmacy quality, a good hmg 75ui must be composed of 75ui Lh and 75ui fsh, like menopour 75ui (25euro). the hmg 150ui versions are more suitable.. for the reduction of harm, it it is important to have hcg and hmg available, of quality, and at a resonable price. the return to normal of the body after a cycle requires this effort for an hmg, hcg accessible. hmg is the best companion during and after the cycle.

@supremedonkey exactly and that's the thing too, they never admit that they are wrong. They just laugh at their customers and keep going because people will want to save a few bucks with no regards to their health.

It's all fun and games until you get health issues a few years from now and wonder "what was in that vial?"
I have a different experience with them, a mistake was made, I politely brought it fourth, they and corrected it.

It’s all about how you act boys and girls

I have a different experience with them, a mistake was made, I politely brought it fourth, they and corrected it.

It’s all about how you act boys and girls
So essentially you are saying suck the sources cock and get good service. Question same source or call them out get shit service.

The amount of source cock suckers and now in the other china source thread running multis... the end of what Meso once was... well done..

So essentially you are saying suck the sources cock and get good service. Question same source or call them out get shit service.

The amount of source cock suckers and now in the other china source thread running multis... the end of what Meso once was... well done..
Your the biggest bitch in here. You call EVERYONE a cock sucker. All your posts are cocksucker this cocksucker that.

It’s just called being polite and mannerly you motherfucked

Your the biggest bitch in here. You call EVERYONE a cock sucker. All your posts are cocksucker this cocksucker that.

It’s just called being polite and mannerly you motherfucked
Nope just you and the likes of youbare cocksucker betas