Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks will email you.
Just know this doesn't show the full story. Ive got a delivery at 19 days which seems to be stuck in customs to Australia so thats not coming. 3 more on the way over the last 3 weeks and only one of them has just come with its first update.

I'm in touch with someone from Qingdao on whatsapp and they're claiming I must pay 65 euro for EUline special shipping.

I'm trying to order 2 boxes of mt2 using alibaba trade assurance.

There's no cheaper shipping option?

For EU customers

Regarding shipments if you want the package to be sent by China Post instead of Post NL, you must specify it in the order, the shipment will be direct without transit country, faster, and $10 cheaper:

<500g $10
<1kg $20
<2kg $25

On the other hand, the trackings are not updated like Post NL, we know when it is delivered, and it would only be marked delivered at the end, which means I will be less useful when you ask me: any news about my tracking? ^^

For patient customers only :D

View attachment 161452
Your whatsapp contact says postNL takes 3 to 8 weeks.

Is not giving me an option for China post.

How long does China post take?

I'm in touch with someone from Qingdao on whatsapp and they're claiming I must pay 65 euro for EUline special shipping.

I'm trying to order 2 boxes of mt2 using alibaba trade assurance.

There's no cheaper shipping option?
That’s not the same rep. You need to email the rep here.

Idk bud, but I’ve seen enough people come in here saying they dealt with QSC through Alibaba direct and Telegram and been screwed and the rep here has said he/she is only doing business through Meso.

Hmph, this was thanked so other clients have had this experience?

I've ordered twice with no issue but, there hasn't been any issues ordering through meso?

Alibaba trade assurance provides a full refund if the product is not delivered.... and they still got scammed?

I've ordered twice with no issue but, there hasn't been any issues order through meso?

Alibaba trade assurance provides a full refund if the product is not delivered.... and they still got scammed?

No one got scammed, most of bad feedbacks are lies and fake.

So can you ship via chinapost to Ireland or what are you advising?

How do I place an order with yourself?

I'd been dealing with your rep on alibaba/whatsapp up until now.

2 boxes melanotan 2?

Yes if you are patient, we can ship to Ireland via this mode of transportation, but in this case you should be aware that delivery can last up to 2-3 months.

I've ordered twice with no issue but, there hasn't been any issues ordering through meso?

There have been 3 or more people that came here saying they were scammed and when the rep here asked where they ordered from, it was either Alibaba or Telegram, to which the rep stated he/she only operates through here and through the email provided.

There have been 3 or more people that came here saying they were scammed and when the rep here asked where they ordered from, it was either Alibaba or Telegram, to which the rep stated he/she only operates through here and through the email provided.
who?
scammed is a big word, they might had issues with their orders that they couldn't solve in a smooth way, but I don't believe someone got scammed

All I’m saying is - deal with this person directly because if you have any issues and they ask who or where you ordered through and it wasn’t them through email, you’ll get no help here.

who?
scammed is a big word, they might had issues with their orders that they couldn't solve in a smooth way, but I don't believe someone got scammed
Yes, scammed was the wrong choice of words - my apologies.

As for @ThyroidMan2020 questions, it is quite clear that any issues you have with Qingdao, if it is not ordered through this specific rep here on Meso and their specific email posted here, you will receive no assistance.

If you order through Alibaba direct or WhatsApp and encounter issues, you will receive no assistance here because this rep is ONLY for those who order directly from/through them.

Post in thread 'Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd.'

Post in thread 'Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd.' Read the next few posts before and going forward

Yes, scammed was the wrong choice of words - my apologies.

As for @ThyroidMan2020 questions, it is quite clear that any issues you have with Qingdao, if it is not ordered through this specific rep here on Meso and their specific email posted here, you will receive no assistance.

If you order through Alibaba direct or WhatsApp and encounter issues, you will receive no assistance here because this rep is ONLY for those who order directly from/through them.

Post in thread 'Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd.' Read the next few posts before and going forward

Yes, everything with me is much smooth, as I am more available, and I can understand well issues of customers and solve them easily, but I do not have the time to solve issues of other sales agents with their customers which is my right to not do extra free work.