Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

In what way do I not know how to make gear?

You're a noob. If you don't like how MESO does things then it's simple...

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

You're only here for QueenDong Chemical anyway. You don't post anywhere outside of the Underground.

And when you have an issue, I would be on YOUR side. Fuck these sources. This one is working an angle, preying off of the new guys that see the low low low prices and think they're getting an amazing deal. They are not. This is a shitty little source. They claim to sell forklifts. They don't. This isn't even a big chinese company. It's all a fairy tale created to get customers. It's all lies.
Dude this is the last time I respond to you and if you don't know I never used this source. Second, unlike you I have other sources to buy from, do you think I needed Meso to locate this source or any other source? Third, I don't need anything at the moment. I'm good. Fourth, you don't pay for my gear, so keep your comments to yourself why I'm here! Fifth, go read why I joined, I'm not going to do it for you, you lazy bum.

The thing about freedom, is I can do as I wish. I don't need to follow your logic so that you're satisficed. Ignored from here on out!!! Admins should remove members like yourself, you do more harm that good.

If you've spent time surfing on Alibaba/Aliexpress that wouldn't surprise you lol.
Right and it doesn't but their intro here is all lies then.

A good portion of what we do is based on trust. The rep here is NOT to be trusted. All the more reason for more sampling. And when that sampling comes in, it will all be low purity raws, low dosed finished and generally garbage.

You guys are being lured in by low prices and the results will reflect that. At that point, you'll make excuses "still cheaper". Quindao has already been exposed on reddit (fucking reddit is smarter than MESO???? WTF happened) all you have to do is google.

Dude this is the last time I respond to you and if you don't know I never used this source. Second, unlike you I have other sources to buy from, do you think I needed Meso to locate this source or any other source? Third, I don't need anything at the moment. I'm good. Fourth, you don't pay for my gear, so keep your comments to yourself why I'm here! Fifth, go read why I joined, I'm not going to do it for you, you lazy bum.

The thing about freedom, is I can do as I wish. I don't need to follow your logic so that you're satisficed. Ignored from here on out!!! Admins should remove members like yourself, you do more harm that good.
Yup... and the great thing about freedom is that I can tell you to go fuck yourself.

You're here for no other reason than to push Qingdao and distract people from the negative comments. Simple as that. Someone comes in here and says something concerning about Qingdao and you pop in to make a stupid comment.

I'm just pointing out the obvious. The guys that have been on MESO for a while have seen this 100x before. You're that guy.

Right and it doesn't but their intro here is all lies then.

A good portion of what we do is based on trust. The rep here is NOT to be trusted. All the more reason for more sampling. And when that sampling comes in, it will all be low purity raws, low dosed finished and generally garbage.

You guys are being lured in by low prices and the results will reflect that. At that point, you'll make excuses "still cheaper". Quindao has already been exposed on reddit (fucking reddit is smarter than MESO???? WTF happened) all you have to do is google.
Well no new source should ever be trusted. Even sources that have been around for years shouldn't be completely trusted. I've seen sources that had a solid record for years, have a big end of the year sale with insane prices and then disappear with everyone's money. I don't disagree that reputation is important and QSC is definitely dropping the ball right now in that regard. However after reading the thread it looks like the HCG is the only thing that has had a major issue so far, and based off of what Jan said and what I know about HCG there could be a few different reasons for the under dosing.

Post the link to the reddit post that exposes them, because I checked and there are posts made calling them out as a scam, but if you read the comments the majority of them are positive and say they got legit products.

I'm not new to this game and it is true you get what you pay for. So with prices this low everyone's expectations should already be pretty low. Like I said I bought from them with low expectations so if the semaglutide I bought turns out to be legit semaglutide I would be completely happy with it being under dosed because it's still a great deal. If it turns out to be just a cheap GLP-1 agonist that does pretty much nothing to suppress my apatite, I wont be too disappointed because I came into it with low expectations.

Well no new source should ever be trusted. Even sources that have been around for years shouldn't be completely trusted. I've seen sources that had a solid record for years, have a big end of the year sale with insane prices and then disappear with everyone's money. I don't disagree that reputation is important and QSC is definitely dropping the ball right now in that regard. However after reading the thread it looks like the HCG is the only thing that has had a major issue so far, and based off of what Jan said and what I know about HCG there could be a few different reasons for the under dosing.

Post the link to the reddit post that exposes them, because I checked and there are posts made calling them out as a scam, but if you read the comments the majority of them are positive and say they got legit products.

I'm not new to this game and it is true you get what you pay for. So with prices this low everyone's expectations should already be pretty low. Like I said I bought from them with low expectations so if the semaglutide I bought turns out to be legit semaglutide I would be completely happy with it being under dosed because it's still a great deal. If it turns out to be just a cheap GLP-1 agonist that does pretty much nothing to suppress my apatite, I wont be too disappointed because I came into it with low expectations.

All raws tested well by third party members: anavar, primo a and e, raloxifen, tren e, test cyp, masteron p, masteron e, exemestane.

Oils were tested by us to be marketed as exact dosage in price list, boldenone is marketed as 160mg/ml, test p as 90mg/ml, deca is marketed as 185mg instead of 200mg/ml and other products are all good in range.

Trestolone acetate oil was tested by third party members too, good !

HGH and HGH frag were tested also by third party, bothe perfect.

International Generic HCG didn't test well 2600ui instead of 5000 ui because of the unfonctionnel dimer detected by HPLC and wasn't detected by ELISA ( it was tested avergae 6000 ui by ELISA), we still have more than 200 kits of it, it will be marketed as 2600 ui HCG.

Well still didn't see a better generic hcg tested better than this.

We are trying to fix it.

And we still receive orders of it and clients are aware that it's 2600 ui HCG and will still better deal than most of hcg in market.

I believe we still have the best quality raws here, even that some clowns try their best to say shit about them.

We still have one of best HGH and cheapest in market.

And it's not because of an unvolontary mistake that something will change about our reputation.

The more lab tests will be done, the more those shitposters will look like clowns and will be collectively ignored, because quality speaks of itselfs.

We are the only source that we were that tested in such short time, almost 15 third party lab tests or more.
And all (almost good) except HCG which we apologized and we are trying to fix it because it wasn't volontary.

Most of those bored shitposters who spam the thread thinking they gonna change something aren't clients and will never be.

All raws tested well by third party members: anavar, primo a and e, raloxifen, tren e, test cyp, masteron p, masteron e, exemestane.

Oils were tested by us to be marketed as exact dosage in price list, boldenone is marketed as 160mg/ml, test p as 90mg/ml, deca is marketed as 185mg instead of 200mg/ml and other products are all good in range.

Trestolone acetate oil was tested by third party members too, good !

HGH and HGH frag were tested also by third party, bothe perfect.

International Generic HCG didn't test well 2600ui instead of 5000 ui because of the unfonctionnel dimer detected by HPLC and wasn't detected by ELISA ( it was tested avergae 6000 ui by ELISA), we still have more than 200 kits of it, it will be marketed as 2600 ui HCG.

Well still didn't see a better generic hcg tested better than this.

We are trying to fix it.

And we still receive orders of it and clients are aware that it's 2600 ui HCG and will still better deal than most of hcg in market.

I believe we still have the best quality raws here, even that some clowns try their best to say shit about them.

We still have one of best HGH and cheapest in market.

And it's not because of an unvolontary mistake that something will change about our reputation.

The more lab tests will be done, the more those shitposters will look like clowns and will be collectively ignored, because quality speaks of itselfs.

We are the only source that we were that tested in such short time, almost 15 third party lab tests or more.
And all (almost good) except HCG which we apologized and we are trying to fix it because it wasn't volontary.

Most of those bored shitposters who spam the thread thinking they gonna change something aren't clients and will never be.
Are any of your posts completely factual? Don't answer because I'm certain it'll prove to be another lie. Just because you push doctored in-house testing results doesn't mean you've got high quality products, if you tell a lie repeatedly it doesn't make it true. You clowns got ran off reddit speaks volumes about your reputation.

The members you call shit posters for calling you out for the slime bag you are of course won't be customers of yours because of your indisputable shady practices and one actually was a customer of yours you just chose to fuck him over. You keep spewing your diarrhea and I'll keep pointing out your many faults. You or the few nut huggers you have can't change facts. Couldn't even make it on reddit ffs.

I have an order from November 10 stopped at customs for lack of justifying the content and I contacted the WhatsApp representative and he did not give me any solution. Of the 3 orders I received 2 but there was an error in the content of the package and they will surely destroy it and return it to the sender. I don't like the way this company proceeds when there is a problem, now I am clear that cheap is sometimes expensive. Once and no more

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-12-20-32-18-717_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-12-20-32-18-717_com.whatsapp.jpg
    734 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_2022-01-12-20-29-19-572_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-12-20-29-19-572_com.android.chrome.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 70
I have an order from November 10 stopped at customs for lack of justifying the content and I contacted the WhatsApp representative and he did not give me any solution. Of the 3 orders I received 2 but there was an error in the content of the package and they will surely destroy it and return it to the sender. I don't like the way this company proceeds when there is a problem, now I am clear that cheap is sometimes expensive. Once and no more
Don’t they offer 100% guarantee of package or reship? Or did u choose the other shipping ?

Are any of your posts completely factual? Don't answer because I'm certain it'll prove to be another lie. Just because you push doctored in-house testing results doesn't mean you've got high quality products, if you tell a lie repeatedly it doesn't make it true. You clowns got ran off reddit speaks volumes about your reputation.

The members you call shit posters for calling you out for the slime bag you are of course won't be customers of yours because of your indisputable shady practices and one actually was a customer of yours you just chose to fuck him over. You keep spewing your diarrhea and I'll keep pointing out your many faults. You or the few nut huggers you have can't change facts. Couldn't even make it on reddit ffs.

You're probably a retarded to talk about in-house testing results, in my previous comment I just talked about third party lab tests done by meso members and posted in lab testing forum, now go back to the ignore list

I don't use whatsaap

I made the payment by the alibaba payment gateway. Card. It does not give me any option
Well was shipping free or did u pay?
Was told by the rep the china international shipping (free) 100% guarantee or reship

All other lines was a 98% success rate.
Has me worried now I don’t want to order if I choose the china international shipping and don’t get my product and they won’t reship

You're probably a retarded to talk about in-house testing results, in my previous comment I just talked about third party lab tests done by meso members and posted in lab testing forum, now go back to the ignore list
Not on ignore huh. You're such a predictable twunt. I was clear in what I said,I don't trust you or your trash ass China lab. I didn't reference meso members results as trash just yours. You apparently have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader. Do you still wear the helmet when your on the short bus?

Ahhh... their "in house HCLP" testing because they are a huge conglomerate corporation that sells pharmaceutical raws, industrial chemicals, forklifts, and widgets.....

Sure.

See, @BJJisLIFE, they're perpetuating the lie. They are a middleman, not a manufacturer of anything. Yet they keep claiming that they are.

Lie on top of lie on top of lie. And when there is a problem, it gets buried under bullshit lies and a fresh pricelist is posted. That pushed customer complaints and concerns that should be addressed deep into this garbage thread.