Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I know sir. I try to warn of the way of working of some salesmen of this company. They wash their hands. I can not say if you do the same because I did not order with you, but the representative who had in Alibaba that your mobile number ends in 1880, very careful because you will not get any resend if there is a problem with your package

Not on ignore huh. You're such a predictable twunt. I was clear in what I said,I don't trust you or your trash ass China lab. I didn't reference meso members results as trash just yours. You apparently have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader. Do you still wear the helmet when your on the short bus?
There's no "ignore list". He reads all comments but just picks and chooses the easy/beneficial ones to address.

This scum bag likely wouldn't have reshipped either. He's just putting it out there because he knows he won't have too. Just more desperation on his part.

All raws tested well by third party members: anavar, primo a and e, raloxifen, tren e, test cyp, masteron p, masteron e, exemestane.

Oils were tested by us to be marketed as exact dosage in price list, boldenone is marketed as 160mg/ml, test p as 90mg/ml, deca is marketed as 185mg instead of 200mg/ml and other products are all good in range.

Trestolone acetate oil was tested by third party members too, good !

HGH and HGH frag were tested also by third party, bothe perfect.

International Generic HCG didn't test well 2600ui instead of 5000 ui because of the unfonctionnel dimer detected by HPLC and wasn't detected by ELISA ( it was tested avergae 6000 ui by ELISA), we still have more than 200 kits of it, it will be marketed as 2600 ui HCG.

Well still didn't see a better generic hcg tested better than this.

We are trying to fix it.

And we still receive orders of it and clients are aware that it's 2600 ui HCG and will still better deal than most of hcg in market.

I believe we still have the best quality raws here, even that some clowns try their best to say shit about them.

We still have one of best HGH and cheapest in market.

And it's not because of an unvolontary mistake that something will change about our reputation.

The more lab tests will be done, the more those shitposters will look like clowns and will be collectively ignored, because quality speaks of itselfs.

We are the only source that we were that tested in such short time, almost 15 third party lab tests or more.
And all (almost good) except HCG which we apologized and we are trying to fix it because it wasn't volontary.

Most of those bored shitposters who spam the thread thinking they gonna change something aren't clients and will never be.

Look I'm not on either side here. I'm a paying customer so obviously I felt comfortable enough sending you my money. However I'm sure you've been around long enough to know that prices as low as yours attracts a lot of attention and skepticism and opens you up to a lot of criticism so it's just something that comes with the territory. It's all about how you respond to that attention and criticism that determines how people do business with you in the future.

Don't take it personal when I say I don't trust you. I don't even trust most of my own family lol. I've never done business with you before and like a said your low prices and how long you've been here warrant some skepticism.

I'm a realist, so like I said, if the semaglutide is indeed semaglutide, even if it had the same dosing problem as the HCG I know I'm still getting a good deal so you're not going to hear any complaints from me.

Look I'm not on either side here. I'm a paying customer so obviously I felt comfortable enough sending you my money. However I'm sure you've been around long enough to know that prices as low as yours attracts a lot of attention and skepticism and opens you up to a lot of criticism so it's just something that comes with the territory. It's all about how you respond to that attention and criticism that determines how people do business with you in the future.

Don't take it personal when I say I don't trust you. I don't even trust most of my own family lol. I've never done business with you before and like a said your low prices and how long you've been here warrant some skepticism.

I'm a realist, so like I said, if the semaglutide is indeed semaglutide, even if it had the same dosing problem as the HCG I know I'm still getting a good deal so you're not going to hear any complaints from me.
You felt comfortable enough to pay him but then say y

have you received your package ?

All raws tested well by third party members: anavar, primo a and e, raloxifen, tren e, test cyp, masteron p, masteron e, exemestane.
We will see when @SkankHunt gets his test back

Oils were tested by us to be marketed as exact dosage in price list, boldenone is marketed as 160mg/ml, test p as 90mg/ml, deca is marketed as 185mg instead of 200mg/ml and other products are all good in range.
Because you don't know how to dose finished products properly so you market it what it tests at. Other than you can't dose at least you advertise as is.

t of those bored shitposters who spam the thread thinking they gonna change something aren't clients and will never be.
The first correct thing you posted. You are not trustworthy enough for anyone that values quality over price to be considered as a good source

I bought 1 box of HCG 1 month ago do you think it will be 2600iu or 5000iu?

Trestolone acetate oil was tested by third party members too, good !

HGH and HGH frag were tested also by third party, bothe perfect.

International Generic HCG didn't test well 2600ui instead of 5000 ui because of the unfonctionnel dimer detected by HPLC and wasn't detected by ELISA ( it was tested avergae 6000 ui by ELISA), we still have more than 200 kits of it, it will be marketed as 2600 ui HCG.

Well still didn't see a better generic hcg tested better than this.

We are trying to fix it.

And we still receive orders of it and clients are aware that it's 2600 ui HCG and will still better deal than most of hcg in market.

I believe we still have the best quality raws here, even that some clowns try their best to say shit about them.

We still have one of best HGH and cheapest in market.

And it's not because of an unvolontary mistake that something will change about our reputation.

The more lab tests will be done, the more those shitposters will look like clowns and will be collectively ignored, because quality speaks of itselfs.

We are the only source that we were that tested in such short time, almost 15 third party lab tests or more.
And all (almost good) except HCG which we apologized and we are trying to fix it because it wasn't volontary.

Most of those bored shitposters who spam the thread thinking they gonna change something aren't clients and will never be.
I bought some red top HCG 1 month ago. What iu will it be. 5000iu or 2600iu?

Usually when a package is lost in my policy as meso rep, I offer reship and arrangements, but since this order didn't go throw me I can do nothing about it, sorry bud

He/she will probably say “oh you get good batch. Only shitposter get bad batch. Me love you long time.”
You hit the nail on the head there. Those women on quingo make out they love you. Also they post pics of themselves looking pretty but are probably pig ugly.

I bought some red top HCG 1 month ago. What iu will it be. 5000iu or 2600iu?
Post #2848 there's a quote about them being on the same batch that's a year old. It's probable your running the half dosed crap. I doubt they use batch numbers and the rep has proven to be a tool.