Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So the Raloxifene was tested in a chinese lab by a new member @jil166 that just happens to be living in China and has access to the chinese lab. Oh and @jil166 joined October 19, 2021 with ALL of his posts in the Qingdao thread.

This is great. I love Qingdao. :D
Last time explaining to the smarty pants.

I spent almost half of my life living overseas(mostly Canada) but chose to stay in China due to covid. I use PGA in Canada but their thread is pretty much dead. I can prove with screenshots of orders/trasactions with PGA if you want them just send me a PM.

Go to page 70 to see another staff from QSC insult me, a shill, in Chinese.

Who got banned? That John guy who insulted me in Chinese? LOL.
Why? You can ask why PPL and DO don't ship within China and I'll post in their thread as well if they do. I don't post in their threads if I'm unable to buy from them.

Again I don't post in threads for other sources because they don't ship within China, at least at the moment. I know a lot of sources but QSC is the only one on this forum. I'm genuinely afraid to post in other threads since smarty pants already see me as a shill and I don't want to be called out and explain this shit again.

This is my PM with someone who asked for my Semaglutide protocol and do I look like a shill?
shill.jpeg

Let me know whenever you get other evidence of me being a shill and I'll prove you wrong with anything you want. Communists don't give 2 shits about their own privacy.

Last edited:
I think anabolex was the first forum I learned all my shit before something happened and it went down for awhile. I moved on from all this for awhile since I learned what I needed and only return to do months of search for a good source. All the crazy stuff is ridiculous.....

An old timer like myself, eh?
That was my first forum too. It's a shame what it has become now. i believe the original owner died and it eventually went offline before being bought by Gemelli and his merry band of scammers.

That was my first forum too. It's a shame what it has become now. i believe the original owner died and it eventually went offline before being bought by Gemelli and his merry band of scammers.
Yeah, I looked last night at that forum. It doesn't look the same and I read that he was also busted if that was the same owner.

I’m a lot newer to all of this. When I first started researching into things I fell into their traps. Even got the unused bottle of N2Guard to prove it!

This isn’t a setup to talk shit or bash (warranted or not), but I’d be really interested in seeing how that test/tren/mast ripped blend tests. I may pick some up in the next month or two and wouldn’t mind going through the testing hassle but I’m a new member and given the worries of shills I’m not sure it’d even mean much coming from me, plus I’d rather someone else be the Guinea pig for me lol

This isn’t a setup to talk shit or bash (warranted or not), but I’d be really interested in seeing how that test/tren/mast ripped blend tests. I may pick some up in the next month or two and wouldn’t mind going through the testing hassle but I’m a new member and given the worries of shills I’m not sure it’d even mean much coming from me, plus I’d rather someone else be the Guinea pig for me lol
If you go through having it tested, the results will speak for themselves and override being a “shill” or a noob, because you’ve done your part to help the community. It’s not like you’d be coming in here after buying it and posting about how awesome it is based on feelz.

Need to have a permanent bitcoin payment option. Alibaba options are not working.
If not btc then xmr. Something has to give. I understand his point about the volatility of crypto however, their sales would increase substantially to make up for any difference in volatility imo

Just ordered 5 kits of hgh
Keen to give it a go. Trying because friend is currently on some
You got some balls ordering from this source if you read the last 5 pages…

Hcg was underdosed by about 50% but on his most recent price list of peptides it’s still labeled at 5000iu… buyer beware

That wasn't directed towards you....just saying some people like to say things, but seem very green to the entire process and where actual API's originate from, which is baffling to say the least.

I think anabolex was the first forum I learned all my shit before something happened and it went down for awhile. I moved on from all this for awhile since I learned what I needed and only return to do months of search for a good source. All the crazy stuff is ridiculous.....
In what way do I not know how to make gear?

You're a noob. If you don't like how MESO does things then it's simple...

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

You're only here for QueenDong Chemical anyway. You don't post anywhere outside of the Underground.

And when you have an issue, I would be on YOUR side. Fuck these sources. This one is working an angle, preying off of the new guys that see the low low low prices and think they're getting an amazing deal. They are not. This is a shitty little source. They claim to sell forklifts. They don't. This isn't even a big chinese company. It's all a fairy tale created to get customers. It's all lies.

Cool story bro. Now go back to paying 10x the price elsewhere ;)
all those sources you talk about buy their raws from china lmao
Joined November 14. 45 posts. Guess what? All 45 posts are exclusive to this thread.

No shit every source gets their raws from China. Most compounding pharmacies get their shit from China.

Not many are getting their raws from a FAKE manufacturer like Qingdou. That's the difference that you "new" guys are seeing.

Case in point is @mrbishop here. Joined December 5 2021. Has 44 of his 47 posts exclusively in this thread. Call this guy out.

There’s definitely a lot of shills in here on both sides of the stick.
Question for You tho bud you are saying things like “what happened to meso??” But you also only been here a month. What was your old account, and what was your reason for making multiple?
Calling people out for joining dec 5 and only posting in here. Brah you joined dec 6 and only post in here. Ur playing yourself

I'm tempted to have the semaglutide tested after watching all that's going on here. I mean I know HCG is very fragile so I'm wondering how much of it was underdosing and how much was degradation. Although the test will be more than what I paid for it so it's a tough decision.

The real question is if it's legit semaglutide and not some other GLP-1 agonist. I've used GLP-1 ( 7-36 ) amide before and it was.... meh. So I guess I'll know pretty quick if it's legit.

Based off of the prices, I came into this with low expectations. So if it is legit semaglutide, even if it's 50% underdosed it's still a killer deal considering real semaglutide is $100+/mg.

Last edited:
There’s definitely a lot of shills in here on both sides of the stick.
Question for You tho bud you are saying things like “what happened to meso??” But you also only been here a month. What was your old account, and what was your reason for making multiple?
Calling people out for joining dec 5 and only posting in here. Brah you joined dec 6 and only post in here. Ur playing yourself
You didn't look at my post history. I posted elsewhere until yesterday. Read my intro post.

Love thy source. I hope it works out for you, I really do. What I am seeing though? No way, this is ALL a scam. Quindao Sigma Chemical exists only on the interwebs. They manufacture nothing. They produce nothing. It's a sham. Smoke and mirrors.

You didn't look at my post history. I posted elsewhere until yesterday. Read my intro post.

Love thy source. I hope it works out for you, I really do. What I am seeing though? No way, this is ALL a scam. Quindao Sigma Chemical exists only on the interwebs. They manufacture nothing. They produce nothing. It's a sham. Smoke and mirrors.

It's not uncommon for resellers to say they make the product they're selling. In fact is pretty much common practice. At my job there are a few things that we have to sub out, and I don't tell the costumer. Even if I give them a logical reason for why I had to sub it out and assure them they're still getting a great deal buying from a reseller for some reason leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths, so it best to just not tell them if they're not asking. I'd be willing to bet around 50% of sources are resellers. Probably 75%+ for the Chinese sources.

It's not uncommon for resellers to say they make the product they're selling. In fact is pretty much common practice. At my job there are a few things that we have to sub out, and I don't tell the costumer. Even if I give them a logical reason for why I had to sub it out and assure them they're still getting a great deal buying from a reseller for some reason leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths, so it best to just not tell them if they're not asking. I'd be willing to bet around 50% of sources are resellers. Probably 75%+ for the Chinese sources.
Golf carts and forklifts too? LOL. Go to their website.