Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Its RAWS or nothing....selling the finished because it allows them to raise the price. It takes work & you have to deal with under dosing & over dosing, did they filter it? Did they put too much BA in it, which gives you PIP.

Powder they are just scooped, weighed, packaged, & mailed. Just learn, how to make your own....Learning this you will save regardless of who you deal with in the long run.

The only source I know or seen for about 20 years & he's not a domestic source for me. I use to be on his forum and use to check out his store because he seemed honest. Plus, I found out he couldn't be touched because his family was high up in his country. The only one I almost purchased from when I just started learning.

Get your supplies from a medical company, filters, syringes, beakers, etc Then go to work making your first cycle.

Last edited:
The only source I know or seen for about 20 years & he's not a domestic source for me. I use to be on his forum and use to check out his store because he seemed honest. Plus, I found out he couldn't be touched because his family was high up in his country. The only one I almost purchased from when I just started learning.
I forgot the source name of Balkan Pharma was only source I know or seen for about 20 years & he's not a domestic source for me. I use to be on his forum and use to check out his store because he seemed honest. Plus, I found out he couldn't be touched because his family was high up in his country. The only one I almost purchased from when I just started learning.

Lmao. Whatever you buy from your overpriced domestic garbage source is also, "cheap stuff." You think because they slap a pretty ass label on it and charge 10x the price they are legit? Very cute. I bet you think their reps care about you too :rolleyes: Only thing they care about is draining your gullible little pockets.
gullible pockets would buy from a source that doesn’t refund for bunk products. Like Qingdao refused me. At first it because I didn’t do the testing. Then it was because I couldn’t prove it was from the same batch as other members test (I proved that) then he just completely ignored me. So yeah gullible pockets belong to @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals at least those 10x priced domestic do actual testing and actual refunds…

Alright boys I’m watching The British Baking showwwwwwwwww

“They’re all even, break apart neatly, annoyingly perfect. Well done, you safe until the next round.”

This is getting intense

@Liska , your dough is soft and delightful, the crust is a bit dodgy. I’d like to see improvement in the sugar and dough balance. Well done, have a seat.

lol at this point, just take the money out of your own pocket and then send this man some gear for his troubles....still don't understand why its so hard

I guess, the motto is bad publicity, is better than no publicity

lol at this point, just take the money out of your own pocket and then send this man some gear for his troubles....still don't understand why its so hard

I guess, the motto is bad publicity, is better than no publicity
Yeah you’re right, I don’t understand why it’s so hard, just like I don’t understand why it was so hard for the source to do exactly that when the onus was on them the whole time.

does anyone else's package not getting tracked by usps, but is getting tracked by ems china even though its in the US
All that tracking is weird....I had one that arrived at a facility a town away then was sent back to the previous stop, then the next day forward back to the same facility & then arrived the next day.

does anyone else's package not getting tracked by usps, but is getting tracked by ems china even though its in the US
I haven’t used this source, but whenever I order overseas the tracking is weird as shit in general. I honestly just order and forget about it. I figure in a month(ish) I’ll either get a package or a love letter lol

So the Raloxifene was tested in a chinese lab by a new member @jil166 that just happens to be living in China and has access to the chinese lab. Oh and @jil166 joined October 19, 2021 with ALL of his posts in the Qingdao thread.

This is great. I love Qingdao. :D
This does seem rather unfair, I live in a similar location and joined the board 100% due to this thread and reached out to a few long-standing members that have posted on here, by PM, to try and get some more information before placing an order.

The BB community here is small, but close knit, so people will have heard of this source and will want to check it out + do some deeper research.

This does seem rather unfair, I live in a similar location and joined the board 100% due to this thread and reached out to a few long-standing members that have posted on here, by PM, to try and get some more information before placing an order.

The BB community here is small, but close knit, so people will have heard of this source and will want to check it out + do some deeper research.
Fucking shill name the members…

Surely naming people would defeat the entire purpose of PMing them in the first place?

I'm a great shill, based on posting 0 about QDS, not even placed an order yet due to some of the replies I've received.