Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Come on, the guy said he didn't place an order yet but he's a shill? You're stating to get a little annoying.
Look dawg, another new account with 2 posts both of them in this thread. He says he’s pm’ing old veteran members and they’re approving this source. Dude. If he read any of the last 3 or 4 pages he’d have to be high as a kite or retarded to consider ordering from this guy. A little annoying? My g, on this thread right here, ima be 100% honest dawg, ima be hella annoying. In all sincerity, you may want to ignore me for now.

Look dawg, another new account with 2 posts both of them in this thread. He says he’s pm’ing old veteran members and they’re approving this source. Dude. If he read any of the last 3 or 4 pages he’d have to be high as a kite or retarded to consider ordering from this guy. A little annoying? My g, on this thread right here, ima be 100% honest dawg, ima be hella annoying. In all sincerity, you may want to ignore me for now.
Not quite what I said.

I started this process way before the latest scandal.

Hard to take someone serious when they talk like a 15 year old ghetto rat. If you want to get your point across to the masses, talk like a grown up. Just a suggestion. Proceed as you wish.

Hard to take someone serious when they talk like a 15 year old ghetto rat. If you want to get your point across to the masses, talk like a grown up. Just a suggestion. Proceed as you wish.
We are getting lost in the original complaint & they had no issue taking his money. The rep posted up a policy, but after the incident took place & for a small refund this matter would have be settled already. This rep has put his own feelings in the way of generating more sales. How is this helping his cause by letting this manifest for so long.

This does seem rather unfair, I live in a similar location and joined the board 100% due to this thread and reached out to a few long-standing members that have posted on here, by PM, to try and get some more information before placing an order.

The BB community here is small, but close knit, so people will have heard of this source and will want to check it out + do some deeper research.
How is it unfair? Not sure how long you've been on the boards but the patterns are pretty easy to spot and more often then not prove to be true. Kind of like the newer accounts that come in and try and act like they're not defending sources while clearly defending sources. @BigBobbyD will most likely prove to be spot on that one.

How is it unfair? Not sure how long you've been on the boards but the patterns are pretty easy to spot and more often then not prove to be true. Kind of like the newer accounts that come in and try and act like they're not defending sources while clearly defending sources. @BigBobbyD will most likely prove to be spot on that one.
Yeah, I accept it's entirely possible, just wanted to share from my own personal experience why this thread, and this thread alone might attract new members from this part of the world.

Options are limited, pricey and if you're not a local, normally have to go through numerous people all adding their own slice.

So it’s about grammar and not facts then? I actually appreciate everything you’ve done here MSG so I will take your advice. I’ll continue pressing Qingdao until he leaves or refunds me my FULL amount for the effort I’m going to apply at keeping potential customers out of his inbox. But I’ll speak more proper. Here it comes:

I paid for 5000iu hcg. As did a fellow member. Roughly at the same time might I add. The fellow members test of said hcg was figured at 2600iu. After presenting my case and requesting a full refund, fellow member retorted with 50% will do for him. I followed suit. Other member got his refund. I did not due to the reasoning of “I didn’t pay for the testing. Therefore I shouldn’t be refunded” whew the nerve of this guy, am I right? Some trusted member and I reply with something similar to “that’s not ok Qingdao….” To which Qingdao replied “can you even prove it’s from the same batch?”……. I did. After that i was ignored by the source. “Ok then” I said to myself, this is how we’re doing this.

All the source had to do was treat me like he treated his big spender, at least with regards to refund when applicable. The sources pride and greed got in the way of his business sense and here we are. At war as it were. A virtual wrestling match of David and Goliath. I always root for the underdog. Especially when he’s in the right.

How’s that @MisterSuperGod? Better?

BigBobbyD is a joke....fool thought I was defending this source & I been watching him just like most others to feel out a person. I noticed this guy is on at the wrong times to be in China, which he's not! Then, I clearly stated that I don't like this source & he missed that too. Sorry, people are very immature of this forum & there's very little oversight from the admins. Maybe, if they had a policy to respect other this forum would grow faster. It's going to have a hard time achieving that by members running new people off.

We are getting lost in the original complaint & they had no issue taking his money. The rep posted up a policy, but after the incident took place & for a small refund this matter would have be settled already. This rep has put his own feelings in the way of generating more sales. How is this helping his cause by letting this manifest for so long.

His crusade is well and good. i believe he should've been refunded and that Ding Dong Sigma would have a much cleaner public perception if they didn't always choose money (or principle as they like to call it) over their customers.

Will it change anything? Probably not. For every pissed off member that feels cheated there's two dumbass noobs that are mesmerized by the low prices and will make up the loss, but i think he should continue to fight the good fight.

My advice is lay out your gripe in plain English and don't get emotional. i know i'm not the only one that rolls their eyes and keeps scrolling when the ghetto speak come out. If he's under 21 years old i'll give him a pass. Past that age and it's time to pull them pants up and stop pretending.

If you are calling people new but can't figure out how to make your own damn gear, you should shut the hell up
Oh, I can brew. That’s easy. If you dig deep enough on my page you’ll see I spent quite a nice time in the home brewing section.

His crusade is well and good. i believe he should've been refunded and that Ding Dong Sigma would have a much cleaner public perception if they didn't always choose money (or principle as they like to call it) over their customers.

Will it change anything? Probably not. For every pissed off member that feels cheated there's two dumbass noobs that are mesmerized by the low prices and will make up the loss, but i think he should continue to fight the good fight.

My advice is lay out your gripe in plain English and don't get emotional. i know i'm not the only one that rolls their eyes and keeps scrolling when the ghetto speak come out. If he's under 21 years old i'll give him a pass. Past that age and it's time to pull them pants up and stop pretending.
I came from a rough background and when I get emotional I forget my newfound civilized self. This way of speaking is me truly pretending but for the sake of conviction I will refrain from crass ghetto talk and be more…. eloquent with what I say and how. I’ll try to stay out of that as well as my emotions. And I know this fight won’t deter all buyers. But 1 is better than none. At least it’ll make up for the petty scratch I lost in the deal.
Thank you for the solid advice, I’ve always appreciated you and BBBG’s megladon-esk thrashing of new sources. You’ve earned my respect. That’s why I listen to you and take what you say as almost fact. I’ll try to regroup and refresh my approach for this ongoing issue.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
all this over $45.

Oh, I can brew. That’s easy. If you dig deep enough on my page you’ll see I spent quite a nice time in the home brewing section.
That wasn't directed towards you....just saying some people like to say things, but seem very green to the entire process and where actual API's originate from, which is baffling to say the least.

I think anabolex was the first forum I learned all my shit before something happened and it went down for awhile. I moved on from all this for awhile since I learned what I needed and only return to do months of search for a good source. All the crazy stuff is ridiculous.....

Last edited:
That wasn't directed towards you....just saying some people like to say things, but seem very green to the entire process and where actual API's originate from, which is baffling to say the least.
I’m not gunna lie, the acronym “API” is beyond me aside from the computer programming term. But ok my apologies good sir. I hope your message finds the (should have been tagged) member well.

If hcg so hard to make/store and hmg can't be tested and both are important fertilitydrugs then why don't you sell chinees pharmgrade? Can't be to hard to find for you if you have a pharmaceutical factory