Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It was a very voluntary mistake when you didn’t refund me for the mislabeled underdosed product.

Yes it is very voluntary, and you will never get a refund.

Because first you are an idiot. Second you ordered domestically, and Skank is international, and it's not same batch, that's why I told you 100 times that if you don't test your HCG, you will never get a refund.
But since you acted like a crackhead over few bucks, you ain't getting shit either you test it or not.

We are testing HCG first to Jano, because we have a big batch in our international warehouse of more than 2000 vials, we picked a random vial for HPLC test to confirm that the problem is for the whole batch, and it's not a single 50% degraded vial, to make a decision for our clients who ordered from same one internationally and to label it well.

Polite clients will always get arrangement, and it's always been the case.

Pain-in-the-ass clients like you will keep being ignored and I am very happy to not have you anymore as client.

Because first you are an idiot. Second you ordered domestically, and Skank is international, and it's not same batch, that's why I told you 100 times that if you don't test your HCG, you will never get a refund.
But since you acted like a crackhead over few bucks, you ain't getting shit either you test it or not.

We are testing HCG first to Jano, because we have a big batch in our international warehouse of more than 2000 vials, we picked a random vial for HPLC test to confirm that the problem is for the whole batch, and it's not a single 50% degraded vial, to make a decision for our clients who ordered from same one internationally and to label it well.

Polite clients will always get arrangement, and it's always been the case.

Pain-in-the-ass clients like you will keep being ignored and I am very happy to not have you anymore as client.
So now only people that kiss your ass get your help if/when you sell them underdosed products? You should try running your business like a businessman, not like an emotional child. I am glad I kept following this thread I was going to place a substantial order but fuck this source.

Do you do domestic shipping? Or international only?

Both.

Price for both are in the price list attached.

For products that are not available in USA Warehouse, everything can be sent using reship service domestically.

We first send it to USA Warehouse via US special line, then we deliver it domestically to your adress.

So now only people that kiss your ass get your help if/when you sell them underdosed products? You should try running your business like a businessman, not like an emotional child. I am glad I kept following this thread I was going to place a substantial order but fuck this source.

Oh damn, I won't be able to pay my bills of you don't :eek:

Because first you are an idiot. Second you ordered domestically, and Skank is international, and it's not same batch,
Do you think that makes you any favour? What class of person think that benefits his business in any way?

Regarding the batches, I remember you literally quoted that the single useless chinese lab test for hcg you had, dated from first quarter 2021, applied for the whole batch because "you only make big batches". So choose one or another, you cannot have both at the same time.
we have a big batch in our international warehouse of more than 2000 vials, we picked a random vial for HPLC test to confirm that the problem is for the whole batch, and it's not a single 50% degraded vial,
As you said, USA domestic are the same of your int warehouse which is previously sent by you from the same origin after all. Stop playing those cards.

That "random vial picked" is going to give good moments in the future, starting to make popcorn for the show and how that "totally random picked vial" is going to test accurately and you can solve all the claims by saying, hey it was a random underdosed vial lol.

Do you think that makes you any favour? What class of person think that benefits his business in any way?

Regarding the batches, I remember you literally quoted that the single useless chinese lab test for hcg you had, dated from first quarter 2021, applied for the whole batch because "you only make big batches". So choose one or another, you cannot have both at the same time.

As you said, USA domestic are the same of your int warehouse which is previously sent by you from the same origin after all. Stop playing those cards.

That "random vial picked" is going to give good moments in the future, starting to make popcorn for the show and how that "totally random picked vial" is going to test accurately and you can solve all the claims by saying, hey it was a random underdosed vial lol.

If you’re not a detective already you should seriously consider it as a career move