Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I can't believe I fell for the tuk tuk scam over there man. They told us the roads were blocked due to a protest so it wasn't a good idea to walk to where we needed to go and we bought it.

So the fucker ends up taking us on this huge detour to all these suit shops and tries to get us to purchase something so that he can get gas vouchers. Each purchase we make gets him $5 worth of gas (130 baht) and once we realize what's going on we tell him we don't want to buy any shitty suits and we want to go to our destination. He refuses to continue on and gets pissed off so we end up in the middle of nowhere and flag a cab to get us back to where we needed to be.
The tuk tuk drivers and the taxi drivers are scammers man. The taxi drivers have their little network of people and will become your personal taxi for the time you’re there and they’ll take you to places so they’re getting their fare and then you pay big money to see tourist sites. If a taxi picks you up from anywhere, they ask if you want to see Thailand lol. I learned real quick to tell them “we have family here” and they don’t try to rope you in.

I can't believe I fell for the tuk tuk scam over there man. They told us the roads were blocked due to a protest so it wasn't a good idea to walk to where we needed to go and we bought it.

So the fucker ends up taking us on this huge detour to all these suit shops and tries to get us to purchase something so that he can get gas vouchers. Each purchase we make gets him $5 worth of gas (130 baht) and once we realize what's going on we tell him we don't want to buy any shitty suits and we want to go to our destination. He refuses to continue on and gets pissed off so we end up in the middle of nowhere and flag a cab to get us back to where we needed to be.
Bro, I just re-read your comment fully (yes, I’m an ass who doesn’t always read fully the first time) and saw the suit scam. They tried that on me because this ass taxi driver was like “I take you to get finest suit in all of Bangkok, custom tailored! And they give free water. Water so yum yum yum!” Little bastards from Myanmar trying to sell me a suit and promised they’d have it custom made and to me in 2 days. Bastards.

The tuk tuk drivers and the taxi drivers are scammers man. The taxi drivers have their little network of people and will become your personal taxi for the time you’re there and they’ll take you to places so they’re getting their fare and then you pay big money to see tourist sites. If a taxi picks you up from anywhere, they ask if you want to see Thailand lol. I learned real quick to tell them “we have family here” and they don’t try to rope you in.

I live in SEA. Not thailand but an equally applicable country.

If your white, your white gold. Prepare to pay the white man pricing for everything. Classic example. My asian GF asks this lady at this little resto how much for rice, she gets told the price. Seconds later i walk over and stand next to my girl, suddenly the rice price is double. My girl lipped the lady off good lol but its a daily thing here. Whenever prices need to get asked my gf asks and pays with me absent from the situation, because as soon as they realize her man is a foreigner everything doubles in price. Racism is strong in SEA. Everyones out to gouge you, trust nobody.

I live in SEA. Not thailand but an equally applicable country.

If your white, your white gold. Prepare to pay the white man pricing for everything. Classic example. My asian GF asks this lady at this little resto how much for rice, she gets told the price. Seconds later i walk over and stand next to my girl, suddenly the rice price is double. My girl lipped the lady off good lol but its a daily thing here. Whenever prices need to get asked my gf asks and pays with me absent from the situation, because as soon as they realize her man is a foreigner everything doubles in price. Racism is strong in SEA. Everyones out to gouge you, trust nobody.
You’re 100% right about that. I’ve heard it’s only gotten worse for whites in Thailand.

Use to live in Chiang Mai. Loved it there, if the whole plandemic wasn't a thing, I'd move there again in a heartbeat. Go Gym was probably my favorite gym I've ever been to, and I use to go to this lady's food stall that was planted right outside of the entrance of it. 6 ounces of chicken, rice and broccoli for 80 baht. Border Run burritos was also incredibly delicious. Good times.

So Since the shills seem to harp on price and forgive 50% underdose on one, I thought I seen 80% under on another, and was it EQ under by 20%... lets put it into a money perspective.
If you think his price for 5000iu is great but you only get 2500iu that means your paying double what his posted prices are for 5000iu.

The saddest part of all this is how forgiving you are and still willing to trust this shitty source
"I thought I seen 80% under on another, and was it EQ under by 20%... lets put it into a money perspective."

Yea quite frankly nobody really gives a fuck about what you thought you saw. Post lab results or stay quiet and that goes for everyone.

"I thought I seen 80% under on another, and was it EQ under by 20%... lets put it into a money perspective."

Yea quite frankly nobody really gives a fuck about what you thought you saw. Post lab results or stay quiet and that goes for everyone.
You are a shilly newb so no I aint going anywhere. I cant post labs from this shitty source, because I wouldn't buy his shitty product to test it.

Pretty obvious in this thread who the newbs and shills are. So go find a hole crawl in it and fuck off trying to be a tough guy sucking this sources cock ya tool

Of the 48 posts you’ve made, 47 have been in this thread. Did you notice? I noticed. Huh.

Of the 48 posts you’ve made, 47 have been in this thread. Did you notice? I noticed. Huh.
These guys are going to be downfall of this forum. It sad Meso used to be a great place but with all these shitty sources running amok, the fucking loser shills sucking source dick, offer ZERO to the forum and harm reduction. Theu think if they defend the sources like a whore in welfare day they will get some freebies or fall within the good graces of said source.

You shut the fuck up. Wow... you received a pack and it was taped so well that you needed to use a knife. Where's your fucking results Sport?

LOL. You are a useless newb that has no idea WTF he's doing. MESO would be a better place without you.

These guys are going to be downfall of this forum. It sad Meso used to be a great place but with all these shitty sources running amok, the fucking loser shills sucking source dick, offer ZERO to the forum and harm reduction. Theu think if they defend the sources like a whore in welfare day they will get some freebies or fall within the good graces of said source.
Other forums are LAUGHING at MESO for the way they are allowing Quindao to come in and seemingly take over.

You shut the fuck up. Wow... you received a pack and it was taped so well that you needed to use a knife. Where's your fucking results Sport?

LOL. You are a useless newb that has no idea WTF he's doing. MESO would be a better place without you.
Results of what you moron? I just received it yesterday you small dick little pussy. Find something better to do then cry on this thread on the daily. Poor you, you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life. Bet you look like a bloated piece of shit anyway.

Maybe because I placed an order 1.5months ago and said I would update the thread on the status of my three packages since then. Anyway, I"ll be enjoying my high quality and well-priced gear and GH, while you keep crying on this thread thinking you are gonna deter customers away from buying from Qingdao. Not gonna happen. You just make yourselves look like no life losers, while everyone who has actually used their gear with good results will continue to order.

Results of what you moron? I just received it yesterday you small dick little pussy. Find something better to do then cry on this thread on the daily. Poor you, you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life. Bet you look like a bloated piece of shit anyway.
Yep... You're in the fucking trailer park for Qingdao trying to flood this thread with bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck that you bought because you didn't provide anything substantive. You say you already ordered more and contradict yourself in the next post by saying you purchase in bulk. Gotta get 100 grams of your dick powder.

Every shill uses the same line "I bet you look like a bloated fat piece of shit."

I'll guess that you're one of those 165 pound 5'6" girls that's "shredded" but doesn't look like you use gear or lift.