Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I got my bpc order you bulky fucks, seen a lot going on lately but I’ve seen domestics come and go with shit products. Having them contain and try to fix it is appreciated, for me atleast. i like sigmas transparency and honesty when it comes to tests.

Tren coming soon I like the recent test so I decided to go with tren and MENT, 100/101 and 44/50 mg not bad imo

i have little posts since I’m more active on sst.

I got my bpc order you bulky fucks, seen a lot going on lately but I’ve seen domestics come and go with shit products. Having them contain and try to fix it is appreciated, for me atleast. i like sigmas transparency and honesty when it comes to tests.

Tren coming soon I like the recent test so I decided to go with tren and MENT, 100/101 and 44/50 mg not bad imo

i have little posts since I’m more active on sst.
How do I find the recent tests ?

I am concerned about there sterility, who and where do they brew?
Why would you be concerned about their sterility? Just because the guy doing the brewing can't figure out how to weigh out the right amount of 99%+ pure raws is no indication of how he might be unable to weigh out the right amount of BA. And obviously his inability to read a scale would by no means preclude his understanding of general lab hygiene. It's actually their extreme attention to cleanliness that distracted the brewer from the incorrect scale readings of their perfectly pure raws, that's why the EQ is nearly 20% underdosed, because it's so clean!

Home brewers should always have it capped before you inject the gear through the stopper. If you're a real manufacture that possesses the proper equipment the liquid would be added then capped.

Since nobody is going to send you vials with a cover removed and stopped with a pinhole in it, you're at risk because its not done in a sterile environment. The vials are probably left unsealed and just filled and capped as needed or plastic wrap put over the vials and removed & capped.

The only thing that might save you from getting a serious infection is the BA added to the mix, which is still a mute point if they didn't filter the solution properly. No amount of BA is going to save you from the impurities. So, the moral of the story is to learn how to do this yourself or leave yourself at serious risk of infection, which they might have to cut tissue off of you.

If you didn't make it yourself, I would stick to the buttocks.

Last edited:
anything you guys take for sleep? Find it hard to fall asleep. And when I do I’m often waking up to go pee at least 4-5 times middle of the night.

Tren E very smooth zero pip whatsoever. Oil drew with no issues and also the rubber stopper is very secure. Running 500mg Tren E. Also started their GH. Only thing I can say so far is reconstitution was very smooth and the powder inside the vial was not all over the place, it was in a solid nice puck shape as it should be.

Already placed another order. My anavar and t3 comes Monday. Finasteride hopefully next week too. RU might not be strong enough for my cycle.

Cheers

Tren E very smooth zero pip whatsoever. Oil drew with no issues and also the rubber stopper is very secure. Running 500mg Tren E. Also started their GH. Only thing I can say so far is reconstitution was very smooth and the powder inside the vial was not all over the place, it was in a solid nice puck shape as it should be.

Already placed another order. My anavar and t3 comes Monday. Finasteride hopefully next week too. RU might not be strong enough for my cycle.

Cheers
Hope it works out for you man. Keep us posted.

2 days after I pinned primo e parabolan and masteron p oils in delts zero pip.
on their hgh too and my hands are having some strong carpal tunnel sides.
Tren is not dark like other labs, idk what oil is used, looks different

Cheers

Lol.......

Never said I already ordered more. I said I have two parts of my order that are still on the way. I said I would order more GH soon since I didn't buy enough. Learn to read fatty.

I'm NOT sending their gear to Janoshik to please your irrelevant fatass. You are a NOBODY. All their products are legit, and I found out about them through my buddy who uses their OILS, RAWS, and GH for contest prep. They are also well known for their GH, you would know that unless you live under a rock. There's a reason domestic sources on this sub source their raws from Qingdao and comment on this thread about it, as well as on the French MESO board.

Isn't it sad you've been lurking on this thread for so long now hoping to deter customers away, but the reality is you haven't accomplished shit.
Stay mad and jealous. You're missing out buddy boy.

Solid thread bump too, ShillBitch.

Cheers
Tren E with 100mg/ml?
Anavar, T3 Tabs?
Will u Test something?

Day 3 on HGH (1/2 a vial per day) and my weight is up, my head is killing me and I spent 2 hours in the middle of the day today in bed asleep when I was meant to be working