Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I didn't get why you posted up the yuan against the dollar. Sure seem like you were making it feel like our dollar was weaker than the yuan. What was your point!

The point is when you have a price list in $ but cost of production is linked to the ¥, when the ¥ devise increase, even if cost of production stays the same in China, it is normal that the cost in $ will increase, so you think as an american that the prices are getting up, but it's only the devise of your supplier that raised.

It's not about comparing $ vs ¥

It's not about how much conversion from a devise to devise, but about growth and increase, € is higher than $ but it doesn't mean that EU economy is stronger than US one, or € is stonger.. but if € growth is fast you will pay your swiss cheese and belgian chocolate much higher in $

Last edited:
The real reason you see these prices go up & down is the supply & demand or cost for material or labor cost increased. Usually, you get the Chinese changes prices for 1 day to the next because of greed.

The real reason you see these prices go up & down is the supply & demand or cost for material or labor cost increased. Usually, you get the Chinese changes prices for 1 day to the next because of greed.
my colleague sent me FX exchange rates from Wells Fargo bank 2 days ago.

the spread on EURUSD was 1,273 basis points. That means the cost to convert from EUR to USD and vice versa was over 10%. Ten fucking percent.

Know how much the spread is for any retail trader on that pair? Less than one basis point. That's a 1273x increase... at a brick and mortar American bank. For two of the most widely used currencies in the world. So don't go thinking this is some Chinese conspiracy against you to fuck you out of an extra 3 dollars on the FX rate. They're passing on what their banks are charging them.

my colleague sent me FX exchange rates from Wells Fargo bank 2 days ago.

the spread on EURUSD was 1,273 basis points. That means the cost to convert from EUR to USD and vice versa was over 10%. Ten fucking percent.

Know how much the spread is for any retail trader on that pair? Less than one basis point. That's a 1273x increase... at a brick and mortar American bank. For two of the most widely used currencies in the world. So don't go thinking this is some Chinese conspiracy against you to fuck you out of an extra 3 dollars on the FX rate. They're passing on what their banks are charging them.
lol, guy I don't give two fucks what you got to say....they raise prices like that all the time....I'm not just talking steroids.....have to done business with them? It's a known fact that they will quote you a price one day and you ask the next the prices go up!! You must be new to how the Chinese market works....go do some pricing for products yourself.

Wait a day or so & go ask again with a different name but the same company. They go off what people tell them that they paid elsewhere, so if its higher that might give you just under the competitors the first go round. I even had them ask me where I got that low quote from sometimes & want the source. I have not done business with these guys & don't really care what they charge.

I never once spoke with them & they based it off the market....they based their price of what they feel they can get you as consumers will pay or if they're short of product they will raise the price. Do you damn research.

"I don't give two fuck's what you've got to say"

types 3 paragraphs of word salad.
k.

"dO yOuR rEsEaRcH" and learn about commodity prices maybe? These guys are wholesale. that means prices move with the market. There's a war going on in the EU, maybe heard about it? I believe in you.

The point is when you have a price list in $ but cost of production is linked to the ¥, when the ¥ devise increase, even if cost of production stays the same in China, it is normal that the cost in $ will increase, so you think as an american that the prices are getting up, but it's only the devise of your supplier that raised.

It's not about comparing $ vs ¥

It's not about how much conversion from a devise to devise, but about growth and increase, € is higher than $ but it doesn't mean that EU economy is stronger than US one, or € is stonger.. but if € growth is fast you will pay your swiss cheese and belgian chocolate much higher in $
I'd say this is a pretty good answer to the question somebody asked. Never ordered from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals but I appreciate a well written response

*edit* I don't think @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals was trying to imply that the yuan is stronger than the dollar