Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There have been 3 or more people that came here saying they were scammed and when the rep here asked where they ordered from, it was either Alibaba or Telegram, to which the rep stated he/she only operates through here and through the email provided.
Try AEL

I'm using their Fin which works amazing, but not their RU (using premade RU rn). In the future I will be ordering their RU though as buying the powder and making your own solution is way cheaper if you are going to use RU long-term, and also you can use a higher dose which is better for your hair. And for me Finasteride and RU are both long term compounds for me. I can run Tren and Mast etc... at any dose with zero shedding.

My libido is still very high btw, but also on a lot of stuff currently.

Fin and RU doesnt work for everybody on cycle though. Depends on your hair genetics and how susceptible you are to MPB. They work for me and I get complimented on my hair all the time, but if I come off Fin and RU I shed a lot after a week because of how hair unsafe my cycles are.
Good shit man thanks. I did my first cycle of test and primo and just in case , u]started using duta and ru , since I am predisposed to MPB and I came out of the cycle with more hair then I started and thicker as well. I still use ru and want to continue , ordered their ru, since it’s cheaper but not that significantly cheaper then local supply, so I am kinda iffy. will see I guess, so far I am just cruising on 180 test e

Just got my domestic order of pt-141 from Qingdao. I got it within 4-5 days. I've ordered products from them out of China, also no problems. Very easy to deal with.

Tianeptine sodium

10g $50
100g $310
1kg $2850

Tianeptine Sodium

Tianeptine is a drug used primarily in the treatment of major depressive disorder, although it may also be used to treat asthma or irritable bowel syndrome.
Chemically it is a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA), but it has different pharmacological properties than typical TCAs as recent research suggests that tianeptine produces its antidepressant effects through indirect alteration of glutamate receptor activity (i.e., AMPA receptors and NMDA receptors) and release of BDNF, in turn affecting neural plasticity.

Tianeptine sodium salt is a salt of Tianeptine.
Tianeptine, a tricyclic compound, is a selective facilitator of 5-HT (serotonin; sc-201146) uptake in vitro and in vivo.
Additionally, Tianeptine is reported to act as a selective inhibitor of dopamine uptake.
Tianeptine does not have a noted effect on monoamine uptake.
In a study utilizing purified synaptosomes from rat brain, Tianeptine was reported to enhance serotonin uptake in selective brain regions.
Purified synaptosomes were obtained from rats and incubated with tritium-labeled 5-HT and Tianeptine in vitro .
The synaptosomes were then analyzed for uptake and release of 5-HT via a liquid scintillation.

This bullshit is the worst shit I’ve ever seen. It’s as bad as heroin to come off of. I’ve got a buddy that’s in his 4th rehab stint trying to kick this shit. I’d love to hear why you think this is okay to peddle???

This bullshit is the worst shit I’ve ever seen. It’s as bad as heroin to come off of. I’ve got a buddy that’s in his 4th rehab stint trying to kick this shit. I’d love to hear why you think this is okay to peddle???
I am sorry for your friend, but It's a basic antidepressant as many that we have, highly demanded, and have its benefits and side effects and as you said it can be addictive if it's used in a bad way, as alcohol, steroids, pregabalin, gabapentin and many of nootropics, like all products.

Other benefits:

Effective with erectile dysfunction that can be as result of use of steroids.

Tianeptine has been found to be effective in depression, in people with Parkinson's disease, and with post-traumatic stress disorder for which it was as safe and effective as fluoxetine and moclobemide.

A clinical trial comparing its efficacy and tolerability with amitriptyline in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome showed that tianeptine was at least as effective as amitriptyline and produced fewer prominent adverse effects, such as dry mouth and constipation.

Tianeptine has been reported to be very effective for asthma.

Tianeptine also has anticonvulsant and analgesic effects

Tianeptine is effective in treating pain due to fibromyalgia.

Tianeptine has been shown to have efficacy with minimal side effects in the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Tianeptine also increase appetite.

Unlike other tricyclic antidepressants, tianeptine does not affect heart function.

Tianeptine makes you happy ^^

We are one of the rare sources to have it stocked in usa warehouse, in many forms: sodium, free acid and sulfate.

Capture.PNG

I am sorry for your friend, but It's a basic antidepressant as many that we have, highly demanded, and have its benefits and side effects and as you said it can be addictive if it's used in a bad way, as alcohol, steroids, pregabalin, gabapentin and many of nootropics, like all products.

Other benefits:

Effective with erectile dysfunction that can be as result of use of steroids.

Tianeptine has been found to be effective in depression, in people with Parkinson's disease, and with post-traumatic stress disorder for which it was as safe and effective as fluoxetine and moclobemide.

A clinical trial comparing its efficacy and tolerability with amitriptyline in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome showed that tianeptine was at least as effective as amitriptyline and produced fewer prominent adverse effects, such as dry mouth and constipation.

Tianeptine has been reported to be very effective for asthma.

Tianeptine also has anticonvulsant and analgesic effects

Tianeptine is effective in treating pain due to fibromyalgia.

Tianeptine has been shown to have efficacy with minimal side effects in the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Tianeptine also increase appetite.

Unlike other tricyclic antidepressants, tianeptine does not affect heart function.

Tianeptine makes you happy ^^

We are one of the rare sources to have it stocked in usa warehouse, in many forms: sodium, free acid and sulfate.

View attachment 161610
Maybe you should start listing sources with your claims.

Case Reports:
Code:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29566235/
Code:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29494783/

This is a really shit drug, head over to some drug forums and read peoples experiences with this shit. Not good stuff. People use it when they can't find other opiates. Addictive, and weird side effects.
It shouldn't be used as a drug. It's medication and at low doses as effective as ssri's without dependence and side effects.

It shouldn't be used as a drug. It's medication and at low doses as effective as ssri's without dependence and side effects.
Honestly, self prescribing tricyclics, is next level fucking stupidity. There's a reason psychiatrists have to go through about 12 years of school and training. This is a steroid-harm reduction forum at heart, there is a massive difference between taking steroids, and taking a medication that can alter your perception of the world and in some cases cause you to off yourself by jumping off a bridge cause your perceptions became so fucked you thought your world was falling apart. Seriously, anti-depressants or anti-psychotics is not to be fucked around with, and can do horrible things to people if you have no clue what you are doing. Not to mention the countless side effects that can be life changing, or fatal.